TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 18 - HOH, Noms, Hacker

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Ep 18 - HOH, Noms, Hacker users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 05, 2018Scubalass25 08-05-18  5:30 pm
Archive through August 05, 2018Scubalass25 08-05-18  5:57 pm
Archive through August 06, 2018Costacat25 08-06-18  7:35 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 06, 2018 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, forgot to mention... Hayleigh's last comment about why she took Scottie down and put Tyler up (as the hacker nom)? Total baloney. If she really wanted to get someone who was playing the middle, or both sides, she could've picked Scottie, JC. Or Sam. Or someone who hasn't ruffled any feathers would be Kaycee.

I think Hayleigh has it out for Tyler because he, ultimately, picked Kaitlyn over HER. Even though she was throwing herself all over Faysal at the time. She wanted Tyler as well. (There's a video and a meme showing Haleigh and Tyler, but most of it is from when Tyler was HOH, as it shows him in the HOH bed snuggling with Haleigh. Nevermind that Haleigh was all over Faysal, of course. (I think Haleigh is way too young. She acts like a petulant child, and the looks she tosses at Tyler are like a spoiled kid who hasn't gotten the ice cream she was promised after dinner.)

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, August 06, 2018 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I just want to say that I ended up having to FF through all of Bay....I.Just.Can't!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, August 06, 2018 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I second your point Costa. She never ever looks at Fessy the way she looked at Tyler in that video.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, August 06, 2018 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I’m rewatching the episode and man....I am just blown away again by Bayleigh going off on Brett for “outing” her power and throwing her under the bus (or w/e wording she used). I just can’t get over that one.

Bayleigh....you put Brett on the block....you voted to evict him...and yet you think it’s crazy that he had the audacity to try to destroy your game???? Like ???? What???? Were you guys allies that I didn’t know about...cuz last time I checked it’s pretty normal for an HG to want to go after someone who put them on the block.

I am completely baffled by her surprise??? I just can’t with her. She is something else.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 06, 2018 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
she was so mean to RS, who is literally the only one that had her back.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 06, 2018 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Oh but Nolanry, remember, she's been all calm and composed. LOL.

Jade2

07-12-2012

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jade2 a private message Print Post    
>>>she was so mean to RS, who is literally the only one that had her back.

So True!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Is there a list of who was recruited and who are the super fans.

Those that I think are Super fans :
Ty
Scotty
Kay

I don't understand Bay's gameplay. She's a smarty girl- her mom said she was 1 IQ number under genius. She should have more finesse. She seems to have a mean girl spoiled brat type of personality.

Recruit? Sam hasn't touched a PC in years.

Recruit? Fessy seems like a fish out of water and doesn't seem to get the game.

RS- she totally confuses me no idea if she knows the game but just isn't capable of understanding the finer points.

Fan? Angela- I think she knows the game.

Recruit? Brett.

Super fan? JC

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Faysal was recruited (he applied for Survivor, was "asked to apply for Big Brother")

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
And I think Angie's mom is a fan of the show.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sam is a recruit but I cant figure out how she would have even been on their radar. She doesnt seem like a bar hopper and she said she doesnt use the puter

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I find Sam to be an enigma, she says she watched a couple of episodes but now and then she will throw a name out there like Daniele Donato, Rachel Riley.

Yesterday she was talking about jury and how she will be on the jury, she seemed to know what a bitter jury person was??

How does she know these things?

I think Sam knows a lot more that we give her credit for.

I love Sam, warts and all. Have to mute her sometimes but I just like the odd way she is playing.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me too!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I think Sam is either a liar (claims she only watched 2 or 3 shows but is really a superfan), or someone in the house or production has given her a ton of information. Because something isn't quite right somewhere and I don't know where. Scuba, the pix you took last night of Angie and Sam in the hot tub? I caught that on BBAD and Sam very clearly said she was told to watch a season and she refused. Flat out refused, and watched only 2 or 3 episodes. What we see is what we get, that's all her, nothing else, she knows nothing but she knows everyone and talks to everyone and yada yada yada and is so proud of it. She also said she'd call everyone out for any bullschtuff they wanna pull during jury, which means she also knows more about jury than someone who knows nothing. I don't get her. I truly don't.

But she's really getting on my last nerve.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Scuba, "I love Sam, warts and all. Have to mute her sometimes but I just like the odd way she is playing." I totally agree.

In the beginning of the season I thought I recognized Sam as a warm-up comedian I saw a few years ago. I always felt like her face and voice was familiar. Something doesn't quite add up with her. Although that's what people were saying about Donny something doesn't add up. Joke was on us. He was exactly who he said he was.

Thanks, everyone for enlightening be on recruits vs fans.

Trixieq

07-19-2010

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trixieq a private message Print Post    
Didn't Sam say she knew someone who was in a Hollywood something or another. I wish I could remember what it was now, I read it on a post here.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I found something yesterday that was exactly what Sam said... HGs are required to watch an entire season. And they go thru endless interviews. So if she watched only two episodes, she would've been found out. No way no how could she have bluffed her way thru not watching it. I read:

"Finalists “MUST have seen at least one FULL season” and already know what their strategy will be, both of which contribute to giving us similar seasons year after year, rather than allowing a group of houseguests to approach the game in a new way."

There you go. She's lying somewhere along the way...

Bowl4sport

07-21-2008

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bowl4sport a private message Print Post    
Why would it be bad to allow a group of houseguests to approach the game in a new way?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thine Bowl4sport.

I think it was just a lame excuse on their part.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Y'all are asking ME? I'm just reporting what is in the "letter" that prospective BB houseguests receive as they go thru the audition process. You all know as well as I do that they cast to type. There is usually an ingenue, an old person, a gay person, some random weirdo, some clueless person, a super fan, a person of color, some super religious person (or maybe just someone who always reads the bible or is a different religion than most come across so it brings a bit of diversity or opportunity for convo), an angry type, a crazy type, the sports jocks or three... I dunno, but you get what I'm saying. For all I know they look for someone who actually IS a unicorn, and Angie was the closest they could get this year, an angry Black woman, and Bayleigh was the closest, a virgin and they couldn't decide between Haleigh and Scottie so they picked both... And then you have Faysal, who is Muslim, but I think they've been respectful and the cams haven't caught him in his am/pm prayers (unless he's not actually practicing?). They confused things with Winston, who obviously isn't a doctor (a medical MD would have a hard time leaving his practice for 3 months so that's why you end up with pharma sales or the like), and Brett who is not a cybersecurity engineer at all (he is sales!)... But all were cast to type!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
So annoying that year after year production casts to "type" when the motto of the show is "Expect the Unexpected". I heard Sam say she refused to watch a whole season and did not know what to make of it in light of casting rules. I don't think Sam has let us know the "real" Sam contrary to her proclamations of how she is "keeping it real".

Bowl4sport

07-21-2008

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bowl4sport a private message Print Post    
Costacat, no, not asking you specifically, just wondering at the statement that BB made. I would think that having new ideas would be refreshing instead of the same old, same old. Some of those ideas would fail of course, but at least it would be new and they may even be entertaining, instead of the viewers seeing the same 'roles' played by new 'actors'. JMO.

Bowl4sport

07-21-2008

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bowl4sport a private message Print Post    
And I just wanted to say that I am enjoying this season so far with no personal favorite.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: