TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Outside the House News: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 03, 2018 users admin

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
Off The Block with Ross and Marissa with Kaitlyn

They also have some previous BB houseguests thoughts of whom they would have voted out already this season.

Rachelle would vote out Angela
Jesse - Fessy
Jody - Kailtlyn
Nicole - Brett
Josh - Brett

They said that they have rules of what they can and cannot ask Kat but soo want to tell her news of the outside since she has been in hotel and still does not know anything.

She claims that a piece was missing while she was in the house and she is proud of herself.

She said herself that she isn't sure if she still has a boyfriend still.

She is still bitter re Sam speech yet forgives her.

https://www.facebook.com/BigBrother/videos/1892721530788319/

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://www.globaltv.com/bigbrother/latest/kaitlyn-sams-reasoning-was-atrocious-faysals-word-means-nothing/

Kaitlyn has moved from wanting Tyler to win ( if its a boy) to JC. She thinks the vote was genuine.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Julie has issued a statement:

https://tvline.com/2018/07/27/julie-chen-les-moonves-sexual-harassment-new-yorker-story/

And the article in full:

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/08/06/les-moonves-and-cbs-face-allegations-of-sexual-misconduct

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Now that is an in depth article!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Reader- it’s by the same person who broke the Harvey Weinstein story..

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Ronan Farrow is as thorough an investigative reporter as you're ever going to find. He didn't win that Pulitzer Prize for exposing Harvey Weinstein's crimes by accident. It's too early to declare Moonves toast, but the heating coils will undoubtedly reach full-blast soon. Poor Julie - I feel sorry for her and their 8-year-old son.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What are the "the late aughts"?

It's used in the article and I've seen it being used lately. Is it the 90s? Why are they even using it?

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
No, it's anything between 2000 and 2009 - late aughts would be the second half of the decade.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also love cross overs, esp on the TAR.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Ricky!

Eta: I wonder how many more women will come out with their stories now that the article is out.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Cass_cat, Missyb and Pamy I agree with you. I honestly have always loved crossovers (like you Pamy esp with TAR) I like having people that I already feel like I know even in just a “TV personality” way, it’s just more fun. I think that it also has to do with the fact that TAR is a less social game than BB/Survivor so you see less interaction and it takes longer to get to know the people. That’s where cross-overs come in handy bc you already do know them!

And sometimes they are people I didn’t exactly like on their original show but usually by the time they are on TAR that’s like water under the bridge and I enjoy seeing how they do :-)

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
@Lexie, thanks! I understand why Phil would hate the crossovers. If CBS wanted to have crossover shows, then make crossover shows, and stop the pretense with asking people to apply for shows. Some of us take the application process seriously.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
You’re welcome, Grooch. 😛

If he’s a serial harrasser similar to Weinstein, I’ll be very surprised if more women don’t come forward. Poor Julie! ☹️

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Nolary, exactly, I agree, that's the reason I like them on tar too!

that being said, I am enjoying this season of all newbies on BB, esp since some are not playing the cookie cutter way we keep seeing

Peeper

06-14-2004

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
I agree Pamy. It is so interesting to see a season where the votes are not all unanimous. Also, love or hate Sam, wasn't it refreshing that she did what she wanted to do when it came to votes and she would not allow everyone to lay up in her HOH room and nominated people with a real speech(whether you agreed with her speech or not).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
especially cool that she isnt even on the radar for this week LOL

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Julie made a brief statement at the beginning of The Talk today: “Some of you may be aware of what’s been going on in my life for the last few days. I issued the one and only statement that I will ever make on this topic on Twitter and I will stand by that statement today, tomorrow, forever.”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here's the article from CBS News:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/julie-chen-defends-husband-cbs-ceo-les-moonves-on-the-talk/

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Has Kaitlyn been active at all on social media? I wasn’t sure if we should expect her to be as active as Swaggy has been or not 😂

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have only seen one comment about how it "was meant to be", seems like she didn't learn much.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
SOme highlightsfor an instagram live Kaitlin did. This is a post from Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/937sux/kaitlyn_is_doing_an_instagram_live_right_now/

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yesterday that idiot Andy apparently drunk-tweeted that Amanda had died. It was a “joke”.

I have to wonder: what is this guy’s problem? Does he need attention this bad?

I know this has nothing to do with S20, but I didn’t think anyone would look at a S15 thread.

I am just outraged that he would do something like this. And I’m not the only one. I just feel like it’s bad karma to “joke” about someone dying. Also Amanda is like 6months pregnant.

She took it well and was touched at how many people reached out to her and cared. I’m probably more pissed about it than she is. Heh.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Not sure where to put this, I saw an episode of Fear Factor last night. The contestants were Rachel and Brandon, from BB, Cody and Jake, from BB, Caleb and his brother, Blake, Caleb from Survivor, and Abi-Maria and Sierra from Survivor. It was interesting to see them doing something different.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
http://ew.com/tv/2018/08/03/big-brother-rachel-swindler-interview-angela/

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
Regarding today's Ross and Marissa interview with Rachel at 2 pm PST

You guys, last night's episode has us SHOOK.

There's SO much to talk about with the evicted houseguest, AND we have Frankie Grande joining as guest co-host!

Argh...Noooooooo!!!