TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Poker and Big Brother, or why Tyler w...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Poker and Big Brother, or why Tyler won't win users admin

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
In no limit poker tournmants, where you can at any moment of your own choosing push all your chips into the pot, early in the game it is best to play conservative early in big tournaments with lots of players. Compete, take your wins where you can get them, but don't be too risky. Tyler is and has been from the start pushing all his chips in every week. Very few weeks have passed where Tyler hasn't been at great risk of getting blown the hell out of the water. Admittedly he has the bet hand most weeks, but in poker, sometimes the best hand at the start doesn't wind up being the best hand when the crads are laid on the table.

I've heard of people referring to Angela and Kaycee as furniture. I think they're playing very quiet, smart, poker. They know where Tyler's bodies are buried. They will let him be the big fish until the time is right, and then one of them will win HOH, and they will end him.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Another factor is being able to 'read' other players. I think he does a good job of that. Knowing when to go for it or when to fold.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
In this cutthroat game usually the best are targeted and are out of the game sooner or later. Tyler reminds me of Janelle who had to fight to survive... but still lost, didn't she.

It is however nice to see him playing and choose his chips, whatever, and when he loses he still has enough charm to bow out graciously, unlike so many in the past, great players, who went to the Jury house and mad as heck they were out of the game.

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
My concern is that he hasn't folded a single hand since the drop. I don't think he will. I think he will forget to watch his own back. There haven't been any tough calls yet, and he's playing like he can win the money every Thursday. His strategy of getting just dirty enough is leaving lots of people who know every step of the how and why.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Tyler is fully aware that he's the number one target, if he used his power it means is very scared to be the replacement nominee. I now understand why he would have used his power.

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
This is what I meant. He can't use the cloud now. As soon as he realized that no one in level 6 won the power he should have run to the DR and asked if he could use the cloud to prevent this twist from affecting him.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Apparently he couldn't override the hacker's power. He only has Veto for a chance to stay, because the hacker can nullify a vote in his favour and so there won't be a tie for Angela to decide. The only thing I hope now is that somehow he saves himself with Veto or one of his team saves him and Angela nominates Hal.

He'll be the first one in Jury and might as well go now then in the double eviction.

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
His entire alliance is planning on using the veto and sending Bayleigh up.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately for Tyler his alliance doesn't seem to help much. If not for JC, Rachel would still be there. The others with the hacker and Bay's power have too much power.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: