TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Brett Fan Thread

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Brett Fan Thread users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 13, 2018Scubalass25 08-13-18  12:16 pm
Archive through August 22, 2018Rieann25 08-22-18  6:29 pm
Archive through September 14, 2018Lostfan25 09-14-18  11:27 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That's very true Lostfan.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I completely agree Lostfan!

Ludog, the eviction left me sour as well. I'm still not over it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they did Brett so dirty. Hope Sam wins Veto!

he was loyal to Tyler, Brett just didnt know Tyler was loyal to the girls and playing Brett.

Mozsweetpea

06-24-2006

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mozsweetpea a private message Print Post    
I wasn't a big Brett fan in the beginning. Slowly he wore me down. I'm so about his eviction. I don't think he took his shot too soon. It was wise to be trying to make other options he had to see how close Angela and Kaycee are. I think he believe there was 2 separate alliance in L4,him and Tyler and kaycee aand Angela. Bretts problem is he didn't see how expendable to L4 he was. He has always been the low man on the totem pole. L4 wasn't loyal to him it was more of a convenience. It benefited them to keep him. He was able to get information from the other side and he was a number in their favor. I personally don't think they had any intention of it being L4 on the final 4. JC Giving them that information was just what they were looking for as a reason to get rid of him. After all he had served his purpose for them by this point. I would have much rather had seen Jc get evicted. Tyler is too distracted by Angela. Tyler taking Kaycee to the end is a 50/50 he will win but I think the jury is more favorable to Kaycee than Tyler. If he takes Angela to end it's much a guarantee win but they may decide to dump bin and take each other.

I'm conflicted I want Brett to get AFP but I also want Sam.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Tyler was the one not loyal to Brett. He’s admitted in his DR sessions that he was watching Brett. Tyler was waiting for his chance and took it. The difference in their game moves is Brett didn’t have the rest of the alliance on his side because he’s always been on the bottom and nothing more than a goat to the 3 of them. Brett was competing by himself while Tyler had two comp beasts with him.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Pamy!

Brett is the reason L6 was able to stay 3 steps ahead. He kept saying to Tyler that he missed hanging out with them, Tyler said “I know, but we need info to stay ahead” Brett gave that up, not being able to hang out in HOH with all of his alliance. Tyler got way to cocky thinking this was all his doing.

How would Brett know he was taking a shot early, he thought he had a final 2 deal with Tyler. He made a suggestion. He got close to JC because he wasn’t able to spend all his time with Tyler and his alliance, Brett gave up spending his summer hanging out with his friends. Brett worked his azz off in this game for Tyler.

I really hope Sam can pull out a POV win so at least JC too will see how Tyler was also just “playing” him too. JC is only still here in case he wins an HOH he can put up the girls which he is too cowardly to do himself. I certainly it all backfired on him. Or he is planning on taking JC to F2 so he will beat him in the end.

Wouldn’t it be priceless if that happened and the jury stayed bitter to the end and gives JC the win?

Sweet justice for all 😁😁😁😁

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Maine and Lostfan, exactly! Tyler is the golden boy that has had it easy the whole game. He hasnt ever had to sweat. I dont hate him for it, not his fault the other alliance was so bad but Brett was used by Tyler. I root for the underdog...which is Sam and Brett!

06-29-2002

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
This is a fan thread. Negative posts about Brett are not permitted here.

Please note: it is NOT THE JOB of posters to lecture other posters. If you see a post that may be a problem, let us know so we can handle it. Otherwise YOU are also breaking the rules.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I am sad to see Brett go. He turned me off at first and then ended up being my fav.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
He is my favorite to look at.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Brett I already miss your silly self in the house. Plus I don’t get to watch you cook. Never did it before HaHa. To many skills for me to believe that plus I’m stealing some of your recipes.😁

Missy2

07-31-2001

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Brett really has a beautiful face

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: