TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 17 - Live Eviction

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Ep 17 - Live Eviction users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 02, 2018Scubalass25 08-02-18  6:15 pm
Archive through August 02, 2018Nolanry25 08-02-18  6:30 pm
Archive through August 02, 2018Seamonkey25 08-02-18  6:35 pm
Archive through August 02, 2018Dipo25 08-02-18  6:44 pm
Archive through August 02, 2018Dipo25 08-02-18  6:52 pm
Archive through August 02, 2018Dipo25 08-02-18  6:59 pm
Archive through August 02, 2018Scubalass25 08-02-18  7:09 pm
Archive through August 03, 2018Firebird0525 08-03-18  12:08 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I changed channels when Swaggy was on.... why oh why did they spend 10 minutes on him 'meeting the parents'....

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
LOL. I'm REAL SURE Chris would be happy to move into that real swanky house with his bae. I'm not so sure the mama and papa would be so happy to have HIM move in, however. I mean, anyone who walks around with his self-proclaimed name on his chest and his picture on his back (with his name in place of his 'stash? that was weird), definitely doesn't ring upper middle class to me. Nor did that little bouquet of flowers!

Kmin, their "nickname" is "Swaleigh". Or something odd like that. Again, self-proclaimed. I like Baggy better! As for the two of them getting married? Yeah, nope. Bayleigh is way to status quo for that. Out in RL, no way unh unh not happening.

As for that swanky home, I think median home prices in Lee's Summit are fairly low (now remember, I live in Southern California). But either way, that is way out of Chris's income and median home price that he could afford. I don't think he could afford a home like that, so that he could keep Bayleigh in the manner to which she's become accustomed. Hehe.

Then again, I don't know if she is still living at home. If not, her flight attendant salary could drop down her expectations quite a bit.

Oh yeah, I almost died at the "one point away from being a genius." Isn't genius classified as an IQ of 120 or above? So she has an IQ of 119. But IQ doesn't mean diddly, really. It's just an indication of potential.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I read on jokers that houses in the area they live goes from 550,000 to 700,000 dollars, not chump change.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Being a near genius doesn't necessarily mean that you play well with others.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Lol I suppose that wouldn’t get ya a mud hut in San Fran but in my neck of the woods, that’s some real dough.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
You made me look it up 160 is considered genius. Bet she didn’t win Miss Congenalality in the beauty pageants.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it depends on the test that was given.

It Swaggy is really from the hood, as he claims, he is out of his element.

In terms of presentation, he seems out of his element.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_classification

More variations than I imagined.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Pamy! I agree with you about Hayleigh's "compliments" to Julie. They seem very fake and suck-upy... MHO

Julie, you look iconic tonight... I'm like WHAT???? Last week was another odd word that she used...

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Firebird, in her first night introduction video she said she DID win Miss Congeniality. Having trouble believing that....

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
well... if I remember correctly... Bayleigh said she was also surprised she won it...

I really thought that was an honest assessment for her to make.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, I remember that comment about Miss Congeniality (along with all the hand swishes).

I don't think there a true classification of "genius" any longer, generally I think it's 120-160 or something like that. Although the lower end isn't necessarily "genius." Mensa requires a higher IQ (above 130 or higher on some tests, although I can't remember what, but you have to be in the 98th percentile). I'm not going to tell you why or how I know all of this but suffice it to say I'd slay Bayleigh. Mensa, shmensa. ;)

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Who was she competing against the real housewives of where ever? IQ is relative I guess. Her mama didn’t say a number.
Bay said she wasn’t even a nice fight attendant, which could be difficult at times, but it’s not all that much brain work.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
She won Miss Congeniality when she won Miss Missouri or whatever it was. One of those sashed competitions. LOL. And nope, her mama just said she was one point below, which is why I LOL'd!!!

Actually, being a flight attendant is hard work. Depending on the airline you fly, but many of them are now called "security officers." They don't just serve you drinks and peanuts (or pretzels, if you fly SWA). They need to know what to do if there is a medical emergency on board, or if there is a real emergency either with the plane or with an idiot passenger doing something stupid (think hijackers or somesuch). They need to know what do in the case of loss of cabin pressure (those oxygen masks only provide air for so long, and the pilot needs to get the plane out of the sky and down out of thin air so people can breathe without them). But their main job is to ensure the safety of those of us sitting in the cabin -- NOT to serve us alcoholic beverages at our beck and calling. Which is why I always bring chocolates on board to thank them for their hard work.

That said, I do remember Bayleigh being pretty snarky about her job as a flight attendant and I remember thinking I'd be real glad if I never saw her on any of my flights. Fortunately, I usually fly first class, and I didn't think she would have enough seniority to cover those cabins. Thank goodness!

Do you remember the airline she flies? I may wanna avoid in the future! Hehehe! :D

Patty9755

07-18-2006

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patty9755 a private message Print Post    
Swaggy said he is a "day trader". Is that a euphemism for something? Maybe "loser"???

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
It is so much harder today. My time was back in the 1900’s jk) it was the late 70’s. So old school before people got so lazy, crazy and entitled. I wouldn’t do it now for anything.
But doesn’t mean you can be nasty to flyers like Bay claims she is, like it’s some kind of badge of honor.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Haha! I had written something about "entitled passengers" and then deleted it. I know what you mean! And no, no matter what, you cannot be nasty to people on planes. Ever. It's not a badge of honor. It's grounds for termination!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

I don't think there a true classification of "genius" any longer, generally I think it's 120-160 or something like that. Although the lower end isn't necessarily "genius." Mensa requires a higher IQ (above 130 or higher on some tests, although I can't remember what, but you have to be in the 98th percentile). I'm not going to tell you why or how I know all of this but suffice it to say I'd slay Bayleigh. Mensa, shmensa. ;)

Exactly. If you have to tell people how brilliant you are, you probably ain't. In this case it was Bayleigh's adoring mother who bragged about how smart her kid is, so I would tend to give Bayleigh herself a pass on this sin of hubris.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I get parents being proud but if you have more than one child, best not to be gushing over the "smart one" if one had a higher IQ.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: