TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 15- HOH and Noms

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Ep 15- HOH and Noms users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 29, 2018Dipo25 07-29-18  5:38 pm
Archive through July 29, 2018Dogdoc25 07-29-18  5:57 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Just unbelievable. Horribly Disgusting.

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
So Bayleigh threatened to kill 3 people.

Didnt show where she made scottie swear on the bible.

Oh And Angela did get i DR and she had to tell us she was not wanting HOH so she woulnt get blood on her hands and she wanted to keep laying low.. She has done that since day 1 and the same thing for Kaycee.

Angela may be 'playing" the game in some peoples eyes, but not mine.. Her and Kaycee are worse than the furniture in the house and if they did have any game then production would show them more.. They are just as bad on the feeds when the feeds actually show them.

I wish Tyler would use the veto and take Brett off and then put Angela up and let the others decide. .

My rant is over.

Oh and its time Fessie just told these girls to get off of him.. Bayleigh makes the 3rd girl that talks to him like a dog and he takes it.. I would have walked right out of the HOH tonight and didnt want to put up with Bayleigh "bullying" him..

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
what is interesting is she didn't talk to Sam like that...Wonder why...tough Bay.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I hated the way Bayleigh ordered Fezz into the HOH room.

Let's see. Bayleigh told Bret she put him up because he had been up before, so she wouldn't have blood on her hands. I will have to mull that one over.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Dog~when you figure it out, let me know.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think for some reason Fessy was really close to Swaggy and somehow feels responsible for Bay, that's all I got.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, so now I get to see what this goofy HOH comp is all about. We are having the oddest competitions this year.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, I didn't realize how heavy Sam's makeup was. She looked really cute but it was weird to see her so made up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhhhhh, it is a slide. Oh, see I couldn't figure out what those handle things were.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It really is amazing how many of these HG's think they are running everything.... JC, Fessy.

Rockstar, Hayliegh, Feysal and JC (is this the original Swaggy gang?)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Have we heard if they got to practice this?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Did bayleigh just put Italian dressing on pasta. Amazing how bayleigh just makes dinner for herself

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Bayliegh is a piece of work, I didn't realize how bad because I didn't watch her HOH room stuff. She is really self-centered.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AND she just gets worse!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think Bay is vegan, she pretty much cooks for herself, I think.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, Fessy thinks he is playing Big Brother. This just makes me laugh.

Bayliegh is going to be really pissed when Brett doesn't go home, LOL.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow. Bayleigh is so unlikable. Queen Bayleigh! I don't like her at all now. Bossy, bossy and entitled.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
After last night's show, there were 2 people who made me mad.

As many of you pointed out, Bayleigh is awful. The way she talked to everyone was so disrespectful. Kudos to all of them for biting their tongues, because there's no way I could have. Every time I heard her demand that people needed to be "team Bayleigh" it didn't sound like an offer to work w/ them, it sounded like she expected them to serve her. I'd have said, "Heck no I'm not "team Bay". I'm "team me!". I hope that this week of Bayleigh convinces the majority of them to take her out next week.

Angela is the other person who came across unfavorably to me. Well, she finally made it on a show for a minute, but only to tell us that she wasn't going to try to win the HOH for her alliance (even though it wasn't looking good for them if Bayleigh kept the lead). I thought that was quite selfish. So, in my opinion, I'd like to see that backfire on her. I hope that Tyler uses his veto to save Brett, and if Angela is the replacement then she can go. It's not like she's contributed anything to their alliance other than a weekly vote.

Okay, rant over. :-)

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I had nightmares of Queen Bay last night.

Would love to know what Tyler really thought about her.

I hope her side turns on her.

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
whrlwnd, I said the exact same thing about Angela a little before you.. Great minds think a like.. LOL

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I saw that. That's what gave me the courage to vent. :-)

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I changed my mine about Angela after last night. She can leave anytime,

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I don’t know how but I must have totally missed the DR where Angela said she was planning on throwing it. My hubby was using a food processor on and off while the show was on so maybe that’s why. I kept trying to run into our bedroom to watch it in there during those times lol

That really irritates me. I personally do not lump KC with Angela bc I see how many conversations she has with people to smooth ruffled feathers and support Tyler (and L6) so I do think she has been valuable to the alliance. But yeah - Angela hasn’t really done jack :/

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Just as Bay acts entitled, Angela in her own way does too. She was a cause of most of the chaos of the flip-flop vote last week but she gets a pass. She has never been in danger I want to see her on the block next week and really having to worry about going home this week like Rachel has had to do.

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
Bayleigh makes me miss Chima from 10 years ago...and that's saying something

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Can you imagine Chima and Bayleigh in the house together at the same time? Oy vey! I could totally see them slapping the you-know-what out of each other.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I finally got caught up (well, sort of, I didn't watch all 6 of the eps I missed, only this one). Lots of traveling recently.

At any rate, OMG. Could Bayleigh be any more annoying? That "queen" stuff first of all. If I was Faysal (and even Hayleigh), I would've put her in her place. Girl? You be HOH for one week only. And you do NOT get to snap your fingers or point at me or tell me to shut it. I don't care if you are in my alliance. And speaking of an alliance, doesn't an alliance indicate "ally"? That means someone who is working together. Not a dictatorship. Because I'm sorta thinking Ms Bayleigh is giving Fidel a run for his money.

I know there are a few of you here who think she has a lot of class or whatevs. But from her first interviews, I was thinking she was gonna play a couple of roles, and she's literally walked into a couple of them (ABW, the African Queen), but oh darn, she's not playing them well.

The third role, the sleeping her way to the top (a la what's her name a season or so ago) didn't pan out so well either when she hitched her legs around Chris. Whoopsie.

At any rate, I hope she's OTB next week. She's never been one of my faves, and I'd love to see Bayleigh and Angie on the block together. I think you'd see heads exploding.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: