TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Tyler Fan Thread

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Tyler Fan Thread users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 29, 2018Lazylu25 07-29-18  9:10 am
Archive through August 05, 2018Nolanry25 08-05-18  12:41 am
Archive through August 09, 2018Spunky25 08-09-18  7:17 pm
Archive through August 16, 2018Juju2bigdog25 08-16-18  11:29 pm
Archive through August 28, 2018Strategist25 08-28-18  9:34 am
Archive through September 13, 2018Firebird0525 09-13-18  7:28 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Firebird, your knight in shining armour:

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Sunday, September 16, 2018 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much Scubalass. ❤️

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Sunday, September 16, 2018 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Ah my hunny bunny is the happiest person in the world right now because Angela said she is in love with him. He’s in love with her too.
I approve this message. 🤩🤩❤️❤️❤️

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 16, 2018 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately, from my point of view, Tyler has had to lie to much to JC and Sam. They most likely will not vote for someone who claimed to have their back the whole game and just lied and lied to their face. They wont clap and say good game. They will say, you could have told me ( where of course,he could not). Tough spot to be in. Running the game, needing everyone on his side, and having to lie. This will be seen as his biggest flaw and Tyler will lose. Hope not. Hope he wins but..........
I hope he is mentally preparing his F2 speech. If he gets there ! JC wants blood.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Sunday, September 16, 2018 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Hopefully they will get their heads back to where they were before they came in. Get over thier hurt feelings and recognize game play. They all said when it started that they would lie to get ahead. I really hope they will honor game and not hurt feelings.
Tyler didn’t lie anymore than anyone else. I hope they can see it.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Go hunny bunny you can do it. 👍👍👍

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Just for good luck my hunny bunny. 💋

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Wow hunny bunny that was one sweet message. You totally have my heart. As your unofficial official biggest supporter and your gran bunny I truly wish you and Angela the best.
I approve this relationship and that’s saying a lot. But you cannot get married until you turn 25. Gran bunny rules. 🤗

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Tyler gave a lovely eviction speech to night. He was actually more eloquent than I expected.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I agree Missyb. I continue to be impressed with the whole package he represents.

While I like Kaycee and will be okay with her winning, especially if it's over JC, it makes me scratch my head when the jurors say that they think she deserves it over Tyler because he (and Angela) had "too much blood on their hands" when in fact that means they did the dirty work and made the tough choices.

I look at it this way... in an alliance, Tyler would be more likely to be sitting in an F3 no matter who was in his alliance, whereas Kaycee needed someone like Tyler in her alliance to strategize, negotiate, and "get the blood."

And he remembers it's a game, doesn't let it get personal, isn't a "gamebot" without feelings, and is genuinely struggling with the interplay of emotions & friendship VS gameplay.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I felt like he truly was sorry that Angela had to go. It should be interesting to see if their lives mesh outside of the game. I hope they keep us at least a bit in the loop.

Tyler did what he had to do to get to where he is. It's part of the game. He is still to me a likeable young man and he is undoubtedly the most dynamic of this season's cast.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Ok hunny bunny don’t mess this up. Get that final Hoh . It’s what we came for. Keep calm eye on the prize.
However if you don’t stay true to our amazing girl Kaycee, your out of the will.
Tyler/Kaycee final two.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Ok hunny bunny we got this.
Wishing you well with a quick 💋 on the top of your head. Not long now.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Your Hunny Bunny is America's favorite player. Congratulations.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm glad he got the AFP award. Congratulations and Best wishes with Angela.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I’m sorry my hunny bunny didn’t get the big check.’
But he did win some serious cash and got the girl.
He has a lot to offer no matter what JC says.
Beach life guards do make some serious money.
Plus he is amazingly mature, calm, sweet, loyal, protective and a wonderful intelligent young man.
I wish him nothing but happiness in his future.
I’m proud to be my hunny bunny’s not mom mom.
Or gran bunny.
I love my girl Kaycee too. Could not be happier about her win.
I trully believe Tyler was trilled for her too.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I guess I know how Paul fans feel...although I don't think there is any comparison in the final 2 between Paul and Josh and Tyler and Kaycee...Kaycee deserved her place in the final 2 and she won fair and square...I just wanted Tyler to win because I felt like he did the most to get to where he was. (Last season I felt that Josh won by default against Paul - not to negate that he deserved to be there but his route to the final 2 was definitely unusual and I think Paul took him as his goat thinking he would easily win against him.)

Glad Tyler won AFP and I hope he and Angela have a great relationship outside the house. They seem to balance one another out.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
At Morty's tv website there is a special message from Tyler thanking everyone for the AFP. It's a very short clip, I would have liked this link posted here but I don't know how. You can tell he was very tired after that long day of the Finale. I wish him the best. BTW, I still can't find any reference to his trip to Hawaii with Kaycee.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Quite honestly I think he should take Angela and Kaycee can pay for her own trip...LOL! After all - she has $500,000 (before taxes).

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/videos/view-1096-a-special-message-from-tyler-to-everyone-that-voted-him-afp/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
NICE!

I agree.. Kaycee should fund her own trip.

I hope he takes Angela.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think he should take Brett. He took it from him.....

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Brett did not vote for Tyler. Maybe he should take him but I wouldn’t. Just saying. Maybe Brett can go with Kaitlyn. 😊

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I suspect that Brett is more well off, assuming he returns to his job or that same job elsewhere, than is a lifeguard.

I think the trip is for two and I think Tyler has to be on the trip.

I remember when Janelle won a trip to the Bahamas on BB, she has been there when she lived in Florida and she wanted to give the trip to her mom and stepdad, but was told that she had to go to get the trip. I think she passed..

But I am sure Tyler is excited about the Hawaii trip!

I guess there will be something on social media one way or the other.

Is Tyler still at the location where B&B is filmed? Hopefully he and Brett are getting along there.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Brett voted for Tyler to win, that did surprise me, I must admit.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
My bad. I thought Brett voted for Kaycee. In that case Tyler should take Brett. Kaycee and Angela can get thier own tickets.
Plus they should pay to stay longer. It’s a long flight.
I once won a trip to Hawaii. It was really just travel vouchers.
I didn’t go because I would have spent more time traveling back and forth than the three nights there.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I have no doubt Brett and Tyler get along well outside of the BB house - neither one of them appear to be a person who hangs on to "stuff" for very long...besides, quite honestly, that's more of a female thing than a guy thing.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I baked some salmon tonight.

It is all Tyler's fault.

Mine turned out good too.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Lol. I stole some of Brett’s recipes. Made some pancakes with little burgers and cheese. They were great.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: