TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
I Think BB Needs to Discuss Consent w...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: I Think BB Needs to Discuss Consent with Kaitlyn. users admin

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
I know that Brett consented to some nastiness last night but This does not look consensual. This happened a few hours ago, not last night.

I'm being as careful as I can. I'll stop here until mods further advise what I can and can't say.

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
Holy hell I mangled that title. Help with my horrendous typing, mods? Should say "needs".

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Fixed :-)

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I can remember when it was a big deal when what's their names had sex in the house, was it season 4? Now when anything sexual happens the attitude seems to be oh well it happens, next.

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
One reason BB wants to promote the "showmance" thing.. Then the inmates only see the last couple of season on tape and see that it must be something that BB wants.. If they would quit talking about just maybe then it may go away.. Also some of the inmates are there to be noticed and the money and their integrity is something they dont care about.

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
I don't care what the inmates do with consent don't. They're adults. I have a big problem seeing a hand moving under the covers and then Kaitlyn asking Brett how he slept and if he had any weird dreams. That's...Again I'm trying to be careful.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Maybe our impression of that vid is wrong but it certainly looks like Kaitlyn is making movements on him ‘down there’ and then she looks up toward his face multiple times, idk to see if he is reacting? I’m not sure how much she would have been able to see in the dark although I suppose eyes do adjust.

Either way it does not look good. He is asleep. It makes me feel panicky at the thought of someone touching me without my knowledge while I slept. That is not okay no matter which gender is doing it. (I think it would cause more outrage if it was a guy to a girl but it is NOT okay for a girl with a guy either)

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
This is 9:30 in the morning. The lights are off which triggers nightvision but it shouldn't be pitch black. The time is the key. It wasn't night.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think the issue is that most of the prior sexual acts we have seen have been with consenting adults. This looked like only one consent, taking advantage of someone who is asleep. And I hope she is planning on washing those sheets.

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
Agreed I was pointing out the time of day to say she wasn't looking up into dark. I fully believe she could see his face clear enough to know he isn't awake to consent.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Gotcha.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
With Brett you never know, he might have been “pretending”” to be asleep ...lol...

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
I doubt it because if you watch her behavior there is some suggestion that she can't "wake him up" in any sense.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    

Kearie

07-21-2005

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
I noticed that too KS

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
She has a so called boyfriend of 5 years. Why is she in bed with him anyway?

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
Jadajean - Brett ain't the first one to get a special massage from her in that house, just sayin'.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Oh really. I guess she serviced Tyler also.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Week 1, before Live Feeds, Kaitlyn (while under the covers), told Fessy she wanted to “f” him...

Carochar

07-25-2005

Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Just wanted to add that the week Fessy was a HN & Kait was HOH, he went to her bed one morning, nuzzling her from behind until she said, 'You're embarrassing me!" She then rolled over and the undercover actions were the same from the above video. Makes me wonder if this is why she felt Fessy 'owed' her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think they need to discuss consent with LES MOONVES!!

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
Rosem - Don't get me started on Hollyweird.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I hear ya, Ks. It's like...shocking...not shocking.

Just that it's JULIE. And I hate to say this, but: "you reap what you sow, Julie Chen."

Carochar

07-25-2005

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
What was it Janelle guessed: 'A spool of lies' ?

I've come to like Julie after all these years and am sorry for her if anything is proven. She's a pretty class act and now is in a very tough spot.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
It was Howie who guessed spool of lies.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
See Outside the House for the Moonves discussion..

Kittyab

07-15-2005

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittyab a private message Print Post    
I guess this explains Sam's comments to Kaitlyn about being disrespectful to the young men in the house lol

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I beg to differ on Julie being a class act. I have no respect for women that sleep with married men. As a former employee of CBS for 14 years, I am shocked it took this long for accusations about Les to come out.. you reap what you sow Julie.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I like Julie but I don't know her personally. Could care less about her personal life.

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
Not trying to mod, but guys...Outside the house thread for Moonves/Chen.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Gotcha.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: