TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 12 - HOH and Noms

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Ep 12 - HOH and Noms users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 22, 2018Chippy25 07-22-18  5:57 pm
Archive through July 22, 2018Scubalass25 07-22-18  6:11 pm
Archive through July 22, 2018Govols25 07-22-18  7:20 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Thanks Scuba!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Bay kept talking about how when she was younger people would look at her, well does she not think JC has had to encounter the same problems.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    

Christy358

07-10-2007

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
JC was making a valid point and she just would not listen. No matter how many times he tried to explain. She just went back to HER right to be offended.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Funny that none of Scotties non-stop yapping for this HOH comp waa shown.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Scuba they were great!!! I appreciate all you do!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Bay may have gone to a private school where she was the only black girl at the school but not the only black girl in the town.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Poor Fessy, he is on the wrong show, LOL.

Thanks Scuba I love the screen shots.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That was total BS, Bayliegh and JC. That whole conversation was handled properly and Bayliegh did not get it, she won't see his point of view.

AND, the edit was done done well.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont know why BB thought they needed that disclaimer for this convo. It was a discussion of derogatory terms, not someone calling someone one of those names

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I meant the edit was not done well.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Tyler in the DR and wanting to leave was great. I love that they showed that.

Peeper

06-14-2004

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
I know the bay/jc conversation was very controversial but I was wondering what people thought about Sam's speech? Was she on the money or being a mean girl?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I would like to know the name of her school. I’m 58, live in Southern California, and I’ve NEVER been in a class where there were only 4 African American students. It makes me think she probably attended a private school. Last week she mentioned an incident where her mom farted while attending the symphony with Bayleigh’s dad (she made sure to add they were sitting in the 3rd row). Her dad couldn’t stop laughing. Her stories seem to describe an above-average-income upbringing. RS has NEVER brought up Bayleigh’s name as someone who doesn’t “deserve/need” the money. She’s too focused on Brett because he got to go to Coachella (which costs a few hundred dollars for the weekend but you get to see dozens of top-name bands/artists!)

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
As a sixty-something I have said those things about Kaitlyn and Haleigh, they throw themselves all over the boys.

The boys do not turn them down!! I would not have behaved like that and if a female in my family behaved like that they would get a very long tongue lashing from me.

Sam is only a few years older than them, I am not sure she had the right to do that and it may come back to bite her.

I think she was protecting the unkissed Scottie. She found Haleigh in the HOH bed with him. Kaitlyn was also all over him when he was HOH

I do not think she was being a mean girl.

Peeper

06-14-2004

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the insight Scuba. From watching the show it definitely seems like kaitlyn tries to manipulate the boys. (Fessy and Tyler). They do not give Haleigh much airtime but I guess she too might be doing it (maybe unknowingly?) Sam seems like an old soul, wise beyond her years.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Peeper they are all over Brett as well.

We have seen the same thing on many other seasons, it is nothing new.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Also I think Sam was appalled at the way Kaitlyn was acting when she "has a boyfriend of five years". Sam said she is recovering from a broken heart so, depending on what caused her breakup it could be influencing how she perceived their actions.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, July 23, 2018 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere that Sam and her boyfriend broke up because she cheated on him. I find it hard to believe she would do that.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, July 23, 2018 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Scuba, you did just fine posting tonight. You are never, ever bad or sloppy or intrusive or obstructive. You are always only welcome, so thank you for all you did tonight. It was very helpful to review it in retrospect through your perspective.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 23, 2018 - 1:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bayleigh is from Lee's Summit, MO.

In the 2010 census the % of African-Americans was less than 4%.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee%27s_Summit,_Missouri

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, July 23, 2018 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Too much time was spent on bayleighs lack of understanding! That was bad. I felt bad for the two girls nominated but after seeing them hanging on Tyler the week before....I’m guess she was being honest in her take. Neither girl appears to have real game. Rock star looked like an idiot with how she behaved.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: