TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 10 -- POV

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Ep 10 -- POV users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 18, 2018Scubalass25 07-18-18  5:58 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
In 20 seasons of Bog Brother the best veto speech ever. Kills Dr Wills studiedly fake" I hate you all speech". I am still laughing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Bay was the “hit” and it is interesting that production is making it appear to TV audience that Kaitlyn is clairvoyant.

Why would they do this???

It would have been much funnier if they later showed a clip of Bay telling her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB All Summer #BB20 @BBAllSummer
4m4 minutes ago
More
FYI:
Kaitlyn didn’t have a dream or “hit”.
When Bayleigh went downstairs to bring Kaitlyn to the HOH she gave Kaitlyn a heads up that The Bros wanted her on the block.
#BB20

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Veto meeting..Brett reciting a poem to Scotty, thens makes fun of Kait saying he just had a vision that Scotty was supposed to take him off. Scotty came back at him but I didn't catch much cuz I was still laughing at Kait's reaction. Something about they knocked on the door too many times and not they have to answer to him.

Kait thinks everyone with her powers I America is insulted and hates Brett now. I have to admit she amuses me.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
What did Scottie say at end of veto mtg.

It's just weird watching him try to be macho.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Darn Scubalass, I think there would be some good screen prints based on some of what I saw on Twitter, LOL.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Oh well I can start tomorrow!! Sorry folks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow.. The change.. BB was ok because I record the season, but I had set TKO to record and now it isn't set after the change.

I fixed that...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am not looking forward to Rockstar in the comp!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Govols, something about I gave you each a chance and now you have me to answer to.

I am going to bet on Thursdays show the will show a clip of Bay telling Kait. Or a segment on all her intuitions being instigated by an HG's.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
RS in the veto comp was one of the worst of all time.
This episode showed way toooo much of her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was just going to say, where does Rockstar shop!!! LMAO, then I realized they have on MamaMia costumes.

So funny that I thought that was an actual outfit for Rockstar, she has the oddest taste in clothing, at least to me she does.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, that was entertaining, watching Kaitlyn have a hissy fit and act like she actually got the info about her going on the block from her "amazing intuition", hahahahahahahaha.... I think she really believes it too.

But every thing she has had intuition about has been wrong, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Brett's speech really was the best ever!!!

Love how all the other HG's enjoyed it as much as I did. It was too funny how they were laughing, and they knew exactly what he was saying.

And it is even more funny how Kaitlyn thinks people are upset with him for saying it, when in reality we all think Kait is nuts.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just starting to watch and already see things spliced out of order and totally scripted.

The bros didn't suggest backsliding Kaitlyn until after they were on the block.

When Scottie told Bayleigh how charismatic Brett was he didn't leave her thinking he was convinced, he had to go. So I do not think Bayleigh was worried. Ugh.

And Kaitlyn taking what Bayleigh said not shown.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow! So shocked, my DVR didn’t tape last nights episode 😠

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lostfan did you have it programmed for 8 or 9; it was supposed to be a 9pm but then they changed it back to 8pm.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: