TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
WHO do YOU WANT to be NEXT HoH (Head ...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: WHO do YOU WANT to be NEXT HoH (Head of Household) and WHOM do you want them to NOMINATE (and/or BACKDOOR) ??? (and why?) users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 18, 2018Calimom325 07-18-18  4:41 pm
Archive through July 26, 2018Sunnyday25 07-26-18  3:15 pm
Archive through August 20, 2018Aabeepbeep25 08-20-18  8:07 pm
Archive through September 03, 2018Cathie25 09-03-18  12:30 am
Archive through September 12, 2018Spunky25 09-12-18  11:45 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Angela to win HOH and nominate Sam and Jc or just put up Brett and JC. Hopefully JC goes home.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, how about that??? It happened exactly as I was saying above. Easy as pie !

So now what? Can JC win HOH or can Sam? Mmmm, I'm afraid to say what I think because it may come true again.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I just found that from Questions and Answers that Angela won't be playing for HOH as outgoing HOH. That leaves Tyler and Kay against JC. Could Tyler be tempted to throw HOH so that JC may have a better chance and get rid of Angela? I hope it's just my mischievous mind and I realize it would be a very stupid move to let JC to automatically advance to F3. Kay will have to try very hard to win HOH to avoid such a miscalculated move by Tyler. My wish would be to have JC gone on Thursday.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
JC please

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Jc

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I could be wrong but when there are 4 left the POV winner is the only voter so they get to decide who is evicted at that time. The HOH is important but so is POV.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Yes, the HOH is guaranteed F3, but POV gets to decide who to evict. Tricky!!! It should go smooth if Kaytylangela all want the same thing, meaning evict JC, but if, as I noticed, something is not clearcut, I expect major upset.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I want JC to win HOH and put up Tyler and KC let the better player win POV 😁

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
If JC won HOH and Kaycee won POV, who would she boot?

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I would love for JC to win HOH, Kaycee win POV and she sends Angela home. I can dream right?!

Instead, the predictable and boring week will be Kaycee or Tyler winning HOH, one of the three winning POV and sending JC out.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Kay has F2 deal with Tyler but with Angela as well, right??? Mmmmm This is the type of situation that they have to avoid at all costs. Kay has to win HOH and POV to make sure JC is gone. If they leave that to Tyler you never know. He's too vague and I can understand Kay re-thinking her strategy.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
JC!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think it would be just awesome if JC wins the POV and he gets to decide who goes home!!!! That would be the best!!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Hope Tyler wins Hoh and he or Angela get POV. I did not like JC and Kaycees song. All day long. It was mean and hurtful I didn’t find it funny at all.
Maybe if the only did it a couple times it would be but to keep it going for hours was too much.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
JC

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
I agree with Pamy and Lakecat - JC

I do not care for any one of the three. They remind me of Maggie and her crew from BB6.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I like them all, but I'd still like to see JC win, just to shake things up.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
What Karuuna said. I just don't see the comparison to Maggie and her crew - they were really vicious in their speech to the other castmates and totally isolated themselves. But to each their own...

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
KitKat...exactly what I said in the other thread re: Maggie. Maybe it's not the same exact scenario, but it's the way it makes me feel when the same side of the house wins over and over. And Angela's demeanor, like calling Rachel "irrelevant" is what kicked off me feeling this way.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I want JC to win and boot Tyler. Sorry firebird. I just don’t like what he did to the last batch of people. There was no reason not to tell Hayleigh she was going. Same said for Sam. Brett eviction I get not happy with but I get why they didn’t tell him. Though again. Tyler caused that too.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I’m with you Mom!!

I would love for Tyler to have the same look on his face as Brett did, as someone who thought had your back but didn’t! I think the “Dustin face” will look good on Tyler Thursday night!

Go JC!!

(Wow, 2 words I never thought I’d be saying at any point in the game ) 😳🤭😆

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Mom_of_three, isn't it in the rule book that they cannot tell someone specifically that they are going home?

I don't think Tyler can win with the jury but he definitely played the game. I watch BB to see people play the game. I'm a bit sad that Hayleigh didn't join up with the right alliance at the start but Level 6 was the first alliance (I've watched all of the seasons) where it seemed they could come back together and be on the same page and nobody got worried that they were hanging out with other people. I enjoyed Tyler telling Angela the other night about how he was working both sides with JC and she had no idea. He is that good at this game!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I guess I want JC to win.. just for his safety and to require the other 3 to do something.

I think Tyler has played a good game. But he has played for 2nd place. He has played to get into the final 2. I dont see anything he has done to earn that F1 spot.

Jenjackso.. I dont recall ever hearing that they can't tell someone they are going home, only that the HOH cant tell who will be nominated. (though we have seen that one broken repeatedly)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I want JC out, so however that happens is fine with me.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I definitely want JC out, Kaytylangela deserve to be in F3 more than JC.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
If JC doesn't win a comp, he's gone.

If JC doesn't win HOH but does win POV and gets the vote, Angela probably goes.

If JC wins HOH, it depends on who ends up with the vote:

If Tyler gets the vote- Kaycee probably goes

If Angela gets the vote- Kaycee probably goes

If Kaycee gets the vote- I'm really not sure. Getting rid of Tyler probably guarantees her F2 (I'd think both JC and Angela would take her), but I don't know if she'd do that...Getting rid of Angela is a risk, as I don't know if Tyler would take her over JC...

If JC wins HOH, Kaycee needs to win out basically.

Angela just needs to avoid having JC being the only vote at F4 (and F3 if he's there)

Tyler probably sticks around in any case at F4 unless JC wins HOH and Kaycee wins POV, then it's a tossup.

JC also has to probably win out (one of the two F4 comps plus F3 HOH)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I think Kaytylangela want all three to battle it out with the final HOH comp and the best may win. Enough of JC winning or used to get rid one of their own, if that happens the threesome are not better than past players.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: