TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 7 - POV comp / Ceremony

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Ep 7 - POV comp / Ceremony users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 11, 2018Cathie25 07-11-18  6:50 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
I watched the show and it was weird how every time Cody moved they made a robot sound

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I hope that Cody and Jessica are not planning on careers that actually involve acting or reading cue cards. I don't think they will be very successful.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Rockstar is just unpleasant and annoying.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
What were those two little 'hair buds' on top of Jessica's head?

Is that in fashion now?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Worst episode of the season so far. I was reminded why I don't usually watch the Sun/Wed shows.

I turned it off about halfway through.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
What does G.O.A.T. stand for? I read back and didn't see it. Although I'm still sipping my 1st cup of coffee so I may have overlooked it.

Now it makes sense, the Cody 'stare' isn't PTSD it's him trying to read/act cue cards! LOL I agree, definitely should not go into reporting with cue cards/acting.

I agree, this episode was boring and I did fast forward the comp. lol

I wish Kaitlyn would have owned putting up Swaggy C. and said why she did it at the nom ceremony. Made her look weak and jury will remember. Although it is early in the game and she may want to seem like Tyler coerced her to do it.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Miz >>> GOAT = Greatest of All Time

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought from reading feed stuff that Kaitlyn had said more about her reasoning for putting up Swaggy C either at the nomination ceremony or before or after.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Roxie....she did say to us in the DR and to others but not at the nomination ceremony.

Thanks for the Goat definition. Lol

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
The yeller reminded me of Chris Farley

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I'm with you. I fell asleep halfway during the veto competition.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I actually really enjoyed that comp. reminded me of the ones where they have the face mash-ups, on second thought I think I like the comps in general that have each HG play individually and are timed. I always enjoy those!

I hated that Kaitlyn cried, I think it puts so much more fault on Tyler’s shoulders (publicly) for this decision and I don’t like how he is getting people’s attention as a good player. He needs to chill a bit!

I think it happens quite often when one group of the house might have control the first couple votes and it makes them feel invincible, what’s going to be very telling is how the Level 6 group handles themselves when one of the other HGs gets HoH. It’s bound to happen at some point. Although Tyler has played really well, I think how he handles himself the next couple weeks will ultimately show if he is a really good player who can maintain his composure.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Something else- I just glanced at the top banner and Sam’s face jumped out at me, I forgot she was even on the show?!!!! I barely remember seeing her in this episode. And then when I went through I think I remember seeing her for like 6 seconds. Even Kaycee was barely on. Crazy when you barely see these people.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Does anyone think Kait's tears are genuine?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Kaitlyn's tears are genuine in that moment...when she realized that Fessy wasn't going to roll over and play nice and she was going to have consequences for her actions. But I also think Kaitlyn is pretty shallow and (for all her spiritual talk) self-centered so I suspect it doesn't last long. She might be the neediest girl I have ever seen.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I agree, Roxip. She is so obvious in her need for the attention of a guy.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cody looked like he wanted to be ANYWHERE else but the BB House! Jessica did ok at reading, but Cody’s role just seemed to be to nod whenever she spoke. As per his usual, he didn’t blink or move much, which is why they made that robot sound effect. He literally has no facial expressions whatsoever...JessIca’s outfit was cute, but those radio knobs on top of her head looked juvenile...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
A lot of times I HEAR Kaitlyn 'crying' but I don't SEE any tears.

She is very dramatic, and has learned that her 'tears' get sympathy in her world.

I think it's more fake-sobbing, rather than fake-crying.

Re: Cody - it was obvious to me that he did not want to be there - probably just did it because Jessica begged him to do it.

I didn't enjoy them on the show and was glad that their 'hosting' consisted of reading a few lines that were fed to them through an earpiece, and looking totally uncomfortable!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
But isn't that what makes Cody and Jessica work? He apparently adores her and does what she wants...she loves being adored. If that works for them then more power to them and their relationship!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think they seem to work as a couple. However, I would rather never see Jessica again.. Cody, I could tolerate on Survivor.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kaitlyn is too confused and inconsistent to be genuine.

Or maybe what is genuine in her is constantly changing, so she may be genuine for a fleeting moment, but then what is genuine shifts.

Kind of emotions in a blender.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Well, they’ve only known each other a year, they both still seem infatuated. They are always going on trips, hawking products, and posting vids/selfies. They just seem to be on a permanent vacation, no jobs... I see why Swaggy is desperate to be Jess/Cody 2.0! With Cody’s personality, I can’t see him going on like this ‘til death do them part... many couples “seem” to be doing great, then they announce their breakup... she seems to be in charge, then again, she left her beloved L.A. lifestyle for him. If they aren’t working I find it odd they didn’t move closer to his daughter...

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Oh nice thought Sea, I would enjoy seeing Cody on survivor. He is just so tough physically it would be interesting, plus to have to see him strategize on his own - I can’t even remember how he played on BB.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
He didn’t play BB, he was just cuddling in bed with Jess, he had horrible intuition and strategy. He could never have made it w/out Jess. In Survivor he’d do well at physical comps, not sure about puzzles, but I know he would struggle with the social aspect, especially around strong outspoken women!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Actually I remember Cody doing very well at puzzles...and then poking fun at himself because the others thought he was stupid.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The Cody One as on TAR is the Cody who would be ok on Survivor. Not saying I want him on any show.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I’ll be the one dissenting voice haha but I actually enjoyed watching Jessica and Cody on TAR, idk if it’s because they were familiar to me....but I liked having someone I’d seen before to root for *shrugs*

I didn’t really care for them on BB so idk why I liked them on there lol but I did

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I liked Cody and Jessica on TAR, and he WAS good at puzzles on TAR.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Cody and Jessica on TAR were the reason why I didn't watch one of my fave shows. She was mean and self-interest, and as soon as that trait showed up, I was out. I think it was when she "helped" a team lose their Danny pack or something.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Costacat, I did not watch TAR because of them. Jessica is the ultimate mean girl and both of them were so self centered.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Ugh. And I meant to say "self-centered!" Stupid autocorrect!

Scubalass... Exactly, yes, that. I agree!!!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: