TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 6 -- HOH and Nom's

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Ep 6 -- HOH and Nom's users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 08, 2018Seamonkey25 07-08-18  6:30 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Just like Sam's power, a little ambiguous.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It sounds like he has to guess ahead of time that we is going up on the block.

I wonder if he is nominated, would be get to play for pov first and then OF he doesn't win pov, then be able to jump on the cloud.

Probably not.

So he is smart to not discuss it with anyone.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
'

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Dear Swaggy,

You wonder why you are not trending? Well stop telling your boy Fess that you bagged Bayleigh in 6 days. Stop thinking you are part of a power couple (that stuff goes to your head and it might just explode) .. You are not the next BB couple to be on Amazing race. If you wouldn't have made so many promises and hadn't thought you were a BB god and that you were the only person that knows "how to play the game" .. we might have liked you more to help you trend.

Sincerely,

Need

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, who the heck is Scottie talking to in the storage room, does he think the robot is still in there? hahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AND can someone tell me what Foultee means, is it just a made up word?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Five of us to the end, I think.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Dipo : Five of us to the end. FOUTTE

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, now it makes sense, hahahahahaha, I just thought Kaitlyn was nuts for coming up with it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And if they lose one, it could mean FOUR of us to the end.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I do still think that Kait is nuts, she doesn't really understand the game as much as she thinks she does.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yatus equals Hiatus, LOL, that was a really cute segment, cracked me up. It is hard to understand JC most of the time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yell, Fake News, Read it, Spammed. OMG, she gets feedback on her game.

I would have taken Read it...that probably means you have to go around and read stuff out loud to everyone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, I wonder what Identity Theft could be that is a good power.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I was thinking about that too. Sounds like it could be something like the cou d etat and you can dethrone the HOH . I would have picked that one.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is what I thought too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh Missy, that is a good idea, I wonder if any of them are old enough to have seen the cou d etat show and connect that up.

Have we heard how long we are going to have power apps.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh I agree, what Kait said at noms didn't make any sense to me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Somebody there mentioned the coup d'etat the other day..

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: