TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Trending - Power App / Crap App

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Trending - Power App / Crap App users admin

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-vote/

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 06, 2018Bonbonlover25 07-06-18  12:15 pm
Archive through July 08, 2018Scubalass25 07-08-18  12:44 am
Archive through July 09, 2018Risca7625 07-09-18  9:43 am
Archive through July 10, 2018Seamonkey25 07-10-18  10:51 pm
Archive through July 12, 2018Scubalass25 07-12-18  8:40 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I voted for
Brett and jc

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I voted Kaysee all the way.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
KC

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Costacat convinced me :-)

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Lol @ Pamy!

Carochar

07-25-2005

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
My mean-streak won out and I always voted Brett just to see Winston eat his heart out.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, July 13, 2018 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Compared to the punishment Sam got being a robot, Rachel’s crap app punishment is not really a punishment at all, only a annoyance that also effects everyone else.

And I also thought it was going to be Josh with the pots and pans ..... lame 🙄

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, July 13, 2018 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Sam being a robot was not a crap app - that was for coming in last in the first competition. But I agree that all carp apps do not appear to be equal - I don't think the yelling was nearly as bad as the Hamazon - however, the person DOES get to pick their own app.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, July 13, 2018 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
If Haleigh got the Vrap App, I'm not surprised. I was yelling at various screens each time her BFF (Kaitlyn) would tell her something, and then she (Hayleigh) would run and tell the rest of he alliance every word. As in you wouldn't tell her a secret because she couldn't keep it if her life depended on it. And I think she knows how rude that is, as she's constantly chewing the heck out of her cuticles/fingers. Till they bleed.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, July 13, 2018 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So this is pretty closed to what I predicted above... I thought it was 'too powerful' but that's what lucky Bay got. Identity Theft must be the best power app to choose, that can easily flush out Tyler's cloud power, since he will not be able to predict the nominations Bay will make and her target is Tyler. Tyler can only use his power if he is certain he will be nominated but if Bay takes over... well, sayonara Tyler.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 13, 2018 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I thought Tyler could also use it if he thinks he’ll be the RN? Bayleigh has no power after initial noms are made. Depending who he’s up against, he may not be the one evicted, especially if he’s a replacement nom.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Hayleigh’s Crap app sounds like fun to me!! The easiest one by far.
What if during certain periods she was only able to have conversations using quotes from Hamlet? That would have been awesome.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I thought that it was generally assumed that BB created the Hacker power mid season, like it wasn’t in the plans or something, but was used to make up for Kaitlyn not staying in the house.

But I’m rewatching episode 1 of the season and Julie does say “Get ready for a summer filled with hacks, apps and robots”.

Interesting! Also, as an aside, looking back on Day 1 it is very easy to see that people have gained weight. Bayleigh was more trim, Sam definitely looks thinner, I didn’t realize that she had even gained the weight she has!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Bayleigh gained a ton of weight (which is why I didn't think she was pregnant, it was the way the weight settled on her mid section), Sam has gained a ton of weight, and even Angela has gained some weight the last couple of weeks (especially since she spent a lot of time in her HOHR eating crap. Everyone commented on how Angie looked more trim with the diet and exercise plan from Jessie as well, but the only thing that could've happened in a week is that she dropped a few lbs. I'm not so sure that could've happened, as she didn't just eat Jessie's food. Had she done THAT, she would've lost a lot of weight.

As for the hacker app, I never thought it was added mid-season, but great catch, Nolanry! I think what's assumed is that there may not be a battle back or something else.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Yeah i noticed a minor difference with both Angela and Kaycee. But they are still so fit that it was hardly noticeable. Definitely much more with the other women.

Some have said that Brett looks like he’s gained weight but idk I thought he looked pretty much the same size except for his hair. Fessy did look more fit though so I definitely think he’s gained some.

You really don’t think the weight gain could be that she’s pregnant?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Rockstar was in the middle of losing baby weight. The Jessie punishment forced her out of bed, at least.

She has also stopped dressing in voluminous garish outfits as much.

So she looks trimmer. She came in with weight to lose. Other than Steve and Sam, the others came in pretty trim.

And it is often in the mind: If you feel more trim, you dare to dress more trim, rather than dressing to hide.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bayleigh looked quite trim walking to Julie.. Could be a tribute to Spanx. 💃

Costacat

07-15-2000

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Bayleigh either used spanx or their were spanx in that garment.

And yes, the Jessie punishment forced Angie to move, for a change. I just wish she'd wear a brassiere. I am tired of seeing her bending over and looking like a cow.

I think Brett and Faysal are working out a bit more than Angela and Kaycee have been lately. For a while Angela was a bit of a beast with her workouts. I think the heat has gotten to her, as well. Plus they've really had the backyard shut down quite a bit.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I agree about RS, Sea. She definitely wears more subdued clothing now and I’m so happy we don’t have to look at those hideous glasses. Ugh. She wore them a lot in the beginning.

I’m mainly rewatching bc it’s fun to look back and see people’s DRs and how they are with each other after we’ve seen where things have gone. Also I think it will be fun to see the beginning of the L6 alliance again :-)

ETA: very true about not having the backyard as much lately, I think that makes a big difference

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh yes! The hideous glasses!

And I hope she also has lost the double buns wrapped in cloth look.

At least when she lets Sam style her hair it looks like she cares.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Sam has been downright snarky with Angela mocking her FOR working out. Last night Sam really thought everyone should be getting up at 2
am to eat that pie.

Sam is one of those people who get offended if other people choose to eat differently than she chooses to cook. She was ranting about how impolite it is to not eat what your host cooks.

She seems to forget that this is not her house and these people are not her guests and it is not just one meal and it is more than impolite to force feed people and throw shade their way and sabotage their chosen diets and even threaten their game because you now hate on them, so you switch sides.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Sea, you are so right. My mom, bless her heart, has the same hang up. Me and my family lived in Alaska for 30 years and would go visit Grandma and Grandpa in Orlando. Top on our list was going to Disney and go to restaurants Anchorage didn't have but we saw commercials for. All we wanted to do was go to Olive Garden and Red Lobster. We had to make up an excuse that we were doing something else or there would be hell to pay. I always thought it was an Iowa thing

Costacat

07-15-2000

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I can't remember who it was that was talking about and seriously throwing shade on how we eat out here. I think it might have been Sam and Angie, or Sam and Brett going along with her. I was getting real mad because first of all, Angela isn't from LA. And secondly, we eat healthy here because we have year-round fresh fruits and vegetables that are to die for. We can eat 100 miles (and I do). Eating that way pretty much guarantees that we will be healthy, within our allotted BMI ranges -- and with more days of sun than not, we don't exercise inside, we exercise outside.

And for gawd's sake, I would NOT want to eat an apple pie at 2am anyways. I wouldn't eat sweets that late no matter what. Guaranteed you're gonna put weight on if you do! No wonder they were all slugs this morning.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
PS Snogirl, LMAO at Olive Garden and Red Lobster!! I love you!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sam definitely blames how she thinks we eat or don't eat here in California on perceived slights from other HG, most not from California.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well I would have been tempted by that pie! But that is why I don't keep that sort of food around.

I was really proud of myself last week. I was at the county fair twice and ate not one thing while there. I brought my own water.

After one of those visits I did have dinner at Lazy Dog Cafe, but made three meals out of that dinner.

I will admit that the blooming onions at the fair looked yummy.

I would have a hard time with Sam.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I have lost interest in the show. I have figured it out, it's because of all the powers. The App powers were bad enough but the hacker is way over the top.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I am hoping that this last hacker thing is the last twist this season. Cuz if not, I'm not sure I can hang. I already think they've jumped the shark.

Sea, good on you!! I went to the Del Mar fair twice this year. Only once did I succumb to my weakness -- we split an order of Tastee Chips. But I have an advantage... Pretty much 90% of fair food is inedible for me (as a vegetarian who generally just doesn't eat fried food). I felt like heck the next day for eating the Tastee Chips but they are delicious at the moment. They are about the only thing I'll eat knowing how I feel after!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: