TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 4 - POV Comp

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Episode 4 - POV Comp users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 05, 2018Roxip25 07-05-18  7:35 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
I didnt like that when they delivered the ham that Faysal didnt get to open his package.. Rachel and the others did that.. The only reason I knew it was Rachel is that my daughter had to ask me WHO that girl was.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I detect a lot of strange accents, I couldn't understand JC, I thinks some players do not have English as a first language... or maybe my hearing is done!

Close captions does help however. I find Swaggy annoying but I do like Tyler's calm talking in the DR. He reminds me of Tim the Australian, he has a narrative in the DR, I hope he stays that way.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spunky, JC has a cuban/spanish accent. Sometimes he is easy to understand and other times very difficult. I have been wondering if he plays it up a little so they will underestimate him. I think he is actually pretty knowledgable about the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Juju, I was cracking up about the snakes, anyone who thinks they would put dangerous snakes into a competition has lost their mind.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That comp was like a different show.

And all that faux ham was just grosd.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I thought that little suit they had JC wear (as the veto competition host) was adorable. I wonder if they found it off the rack or if they had to custom-make it for him because he’s so little.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Which made me wonder if the suspicions we have all had over the years that who plays in the POV are predetermined are true. Getting a suit that fit JC as well as that one did didn't happen in an hour or so...was he predestined to be the host?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
JC could have brought his own suit into the house.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
But why would they provide clothes for all the HGs playing in the veto competition and not the host? If I were the host and saw the others get outfitted, I'd ask, "Hey, where's my outfit?"

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Maybe they figured JC would be a host at least once this season and bought the outfit ahead of time.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

I thought that little suit they had JC wear (as the veto competition host) was adorable. I wonder if they found it off the rack or if they had to custom-make it for him because he’s so little.

Uncle_ricky, I noticed last night that the suit coat appeared to have been hastily and badly shortened in the arms. I am guessing it was a very small man's sport coat, or a children's sport coat found in a thrift shop and hastily altered to shorten the sleeves. If you watch it again, look closely at the bottoms of the coat sleeves. They might even only be pinned and not sewn.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: