TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Houseguests as Disney Characters

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Houseguests as Disney Characters users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I was thinking this morning .. LOL!

That there is a Disney character that could go with each houseguest...

I see Brett and Winston as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum..(Alice in Wonderland) they are always together .. they finish each others sentences .. and their conversations don't always have any substance (and they say the same things over and over) - Although there could be a discussion that they are Timon and Pumba (Lion King)

I see Sam as Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh)- at least this week .. she's been turned into a robot .. is isolated .. is gloomy even tho she does try .. stays in one area (mostly the kitchen) and the others kind of leave her alone.

I see Swaggy as Gaston (Beauty and the Beast) - Full of himself and a lot of hot air and think he's God's gift to women.

Rachael - I am leaning to one of the athletic princesses .. but I need to watch her a little more.

Who do the houseguests remind you of????

Jmm

08-15-2002

Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
What a neat thread, Need. I'm horrible at these types of things but I love the concept. I'll be coming back here often to see what others think.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. This could be a lot of fun.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Great thread... Swaggy as Gaston, perfect!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking Kaitlyn is Rapunzel .. her hair may not have magical healing abilities .. but her essential oils are "magical" ...Also this week she is up in her tower as HOH.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
And from some of the things they were saying last night.. Bayleigh and Haleigh are starting to talk like the wicked stepsisters...

Jenf66

08-11-2006

Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenf66 a private message Print Post    
Now that Sam isn't a robot, with all the cooking and cleaning she does she could be Snow White.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: