TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Showmances and Alliances

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Showmances and Alliances users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Here is a place to keep track of real and imagined showmances and and alliances.

Swaggy C and Bayleigh have kissed, share a bed, but it seems he has already told her they should distance themselves.

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
Hayleigh was in bed with Tyler this morning.. Not sure if anything was going on but she did have her arm on him

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Haleigh apparently was told to be close to Tyler to convince him to keep Bayleigh safe, but she could also be setting up another ally in Tyler.

Haleigh and Kaitlyn are openly close, of course.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think Swaggy has a showmance with himself.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Bret, Winston, Angela and Rachel seem to be in an alliance with Tyler and Kaycee.

JC seems to think he is an alliance with Tyler.

Sam also seems tight with Tyler. She has told him to trust no one but her this week!!

Swaggy and Fasal were both thinking about saving Steve if they win veto so Steve could be in an alliance with them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hayliegh and Kaitlyn have kissed.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
So, assuming Swaggy goes, how much blood is on Tyler's hands? If his core 5 will stick with him, and if someone from "the other side" wins HoH, will he be a target?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I definitely think Tyler will be a target if Rockstar gets HOH (yes, I crack myself up but even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time). I don't think he will be an initial nominee (he's too competitive) but I definitely think he could be blindsided. Fessy will either nominate him or he will decide to align with him since his alliance will be toast if Swaggy C goes home. Scottie might nominate him to endear himself to the rest of the house. Not sure about the others.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think L6 will eventually make the move to get rid of Tyler. They know better than the other side how good he is at manipulation.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Thanks. That was my impression too. I don't have the feeds, but the Level 6 does not seem very committed to each other. If the Fouette??? can reform without Swaggy, I think they need Bay and Haleigh to step up and take control because I don't think Fessy or Scottie have the gameplay or skills.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't think Scottie is in that "F" alliance in the first place. They have left him dangling in the wind, free to take his vote wherever he chooses. I think Swaggy C arrogantly thought he didn't need Scottie.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
See I kind of had the impression that Tyler might not be as much of a target as we think. Every time the other side talks about someone going on the block or going home it has been Angela or Winston. I think the other side does not like the bros.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
FOUTTE = Five Of Us To The End
Didn't it comprise Chris, Bayleigh, Faysal, Angie, and Kaitlyn?

Level 6 = Angela, Rachel, Brett, Winston, Tyler, and KayCee

I'm not sure about these though. Are these Floaters (and therefore those who weren't part of an initial alliance or can flip votes now?):
JC, Hayleigh, Scottie, Sam (who was on the block so wasn't initially part of an alliance?), Steve (ditto as he was on the block)

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Costa the five did not include Bayleigh. Haleigh was part of the five.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That's what I thought also...Haleigh was part of FOUTTE.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Ah. Thanks. So Bayleigh has even less game than I thought. She's joined an alliance by way of sleeping into it. Sigh...

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Compared to other seasons, there is surprisingly not a ton going on as far as showmances go, is there? Besides Swaggy/Bayleigh and Kaitlyn’s desperate need for male attention, it’s very game oriented. I’m always a fan of that!

Unless I’m missing something...haha

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
I think that Comp squirrel has tried to hook up with every house guest, but not sure

Wally

08-13-2011

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
question: WHO ARE Sam's real/true/actual allies in this game so far ?

(and who does Sam THINK are her allies ?)

What should Sam do in her HoH here ?

what moves should she make ?

who can she trust ? who should she trust ?

how can Sam improve her game here ?

does Sam have the deftness to do something here that will further her game (as well as her true allies, whomever they may be at this point) ?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Sam doesnt have true allies .. she isnt playing the game. She is just there as the cook/maid/ therapist.

She wants the house to be a group of people who all love each other and are working for each other. and each will be happy that the other wins.

Sam doesnt have to trust anyone.. because she is not playing game. She just wants to connect with everyone's inner self.

Debbieeeee

09-15-2005

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbieeeee a private message Print Post    
I also think that Sam knows that it is about 98 per cent that no one will go home this week so no worries for Sam

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam said the other day that her people are Tyler and KC.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The girls alliance is Bayliegh, Rockstar, Hayliegh, Rachel, KC and Angela.

Is this correct?

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
And yet Bailey puts up a girl. GA my A.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The HIVE --- Bayliegh, Queen Bee
Hayliegh, Pollinator
Scottie, Honeycomb
Fessy, Stinger
Rockstar, Buzzed

Amazingly nuts, in my opinion. And they never really know what is going on in the house.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
OMG. Are you serious, Dipo? Cuz if so, they all really need to go back to school. Pollinator? Stinger? Did they forget about worker bees and drones? And the real purpose of honeycomb?

And, I couldn't remember so went and looked it up... drone bees (male bees) don't have stingers. So calling Faysal a Stinger? Not even remotely accurate. Hilarious!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, yes Costacat, I almost died when I heard about it. I was watching a podcast and they were talking about the hive and I said what the heck.

So they detailed it for me. It just makes me laugh it is so ridiculous.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: