TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Current Live Feed Discussion Thread

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

THIS IS THE CURRENT LIVE FEED DISCUSSION THREAD:

1 - Please use it to talk about what is currently happening on the live feeds, with the focus solely on Big Brother.

2 - This is not the place to discuss other items, like what you had for dinner. :-)

3 - Start new Big Brother threads to discuss ongoing issues, like alliances.

4 - Don't forget to visit the rest of the TVCH board to discuss just about anything under the sun!

QUICK REFERENCE TO POSTING RULES (applicable to this and all threads at TVCH):

1 - Do not use profanity. We red-dot words for a reason. If you have to use symbols or misspellings in a word, choose a different word!

2 - Do not give the houseguests derogatory nicknames, or make their own real name into a derogatory word.

3 - Do not ever ever ever say anything mean to or about another poster. That's a quick way to the time out status for you.

Here's to a great Big Brother Season! :-)

• Members Room • Community Corner • General Discussions • 
 • News & Views • Library • Movies • Games • Big Brother • 
 • Vocal Talent Shows • Survivor! • Other Reality Shows • TV Shows

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVESKaruuna20505 913 09-24-18  7:21 pm
Archive through September 25, 2018Rosem424325 09-25-18  10:25 am
Archive through September 25, 2018Roxip25 09-25-18  3:41 pm
Archive through September 25, 2018Seamonkey25 09-25-18  8:34 pm
Archive through September 25, 2018Missyb25 09-25-18  10:07 pm
Archive through September 25, 2018Seamonkey25 09-25-18  11:50 pm
Archive through September 26, 2018Fan325 09-26-18  9:16 am
Archive through September 26, 2018Gramcracker25 09-26-18  11:42 am
Archive through September 26, 2018Christiii25 09-26-18  5:32 pm
Archive through October 02, 2018Roxip25 10-02-18  12:35 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Seems like bed locations can put people together early, also early have not and sometimes early HOH.

It seemed like Coutts spent more time coupling up and Rockstar hung with them in the beds.

I am foggy on early days of the season, but that happens to me every season..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I also think the first competition where Swaggy could make people safe was divisive. But that's the game!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
How I wish we get to see them when they first get in the house.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But Swaggy saved 4 Level 6, 3 Foutte (+ himself)

Fessy, Haleigh, Scottie

Angela, Brett, Kaycee, Rachel

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Faysal was a dismal player IMO.

Scottie , I think hoped to play something like Tylers game but did not have the finesse. He also was not loyal.

Hayleigh knew what was going on but couldn't get anyone to listen to her...

that move of Sam's to try to get Faysal to nominate Hayleigh- how clueless was that? That was truly the end for that group IMO. If Scottie had resisted that and instead worked to regain Faysal's trust he might have stayed. He torpedoed his game on that stupid move of Sam's.

I am really enjoying it- even more knowing how it came out and watching Kaycee and Tyler and how they got where they ended up. Truly though, I see that a lot of it was being lucky enough to have such bad gullible players on the other side lol!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Poor Sam, she was never cut out for this game. I can't imagine why she was ever approved to play. Someone screwed up big time. IMO I also can't imagine what Bayleigh's parents are thinking.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Lazylu- I thought the same thing about Sam when she was pressuring Scottie to make that dismal game move. That she has all but disappeared also makes you wonder how she was screened.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
On rockstars Q&A she was asked if she has heard from Sam and she said no, but Sam told her in Jury house she was going to go off and spend a week in the woods alone to decompress

Who knows

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sam said that even before jury. I think the had that plan all along and stuck to it.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Meggie, that is a good idea to watch it after.. Do you stay on quad cam or watch all feeds separate.

I could never get into the game this year, but its cause I had a lot of things going. I may try to start at the beginning as well, good idea as I still have the CBS paid for, might as well use it on my own time...

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Chewpito- I am watching all the shows- I did not have the feeds. Of course now that I am watching the shows I wish I could watch the feeds!

Ouch just watching when Hayleigh walked in on Angela, Kaycee, Brett, and Tyler celebrating Angela's HOH win when she thought she and Faysal had a final 4 deal with Tyler and Angela...Hayleigh knows what is going on just as she has for the past few weeks and of course clueless Faysal doubts her lol....

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I laughed and laughed when Hayleigh and Faysar lay there listing all the lame moves that brought them to that moment- nommmed together- culminating with saying they are the worst players ever. It was sweet they could laugh at it.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, February 02, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: