TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 2 -- HOH reveal -- 9pm show

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Episode 2 -- HOH reveal -- 9pm show users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 28, 2018Seamonkey25 06-28-18  6:41 pm
Archive through June 28, 2018Cathie25 06-28-18  7:29 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They probably think Julie will get them on Amazing Race.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, JC! too weird.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well at least Sam got to play in the HOH comp, she must have been so happy to get out of wherever they keep her when she is the robot.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Its the 80's version of technology...I hate it

Oh, and Im out if Sam goes...geeeez, and I think most everyone feels the same.

POV better be geared (get it? har har) for a robot to win

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I would like for one of the noms to come down so they can put up their alternative, then we can keep both the noms.

I hate when the HOH takes the easy way out, the first people out of the comp weren't because they weren't trying, like has been in the past, but because others targeted them so if I was HOH I would go after the ones who were closest to getting the HOH.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Tyler was in an interesting place. It is impossible to tell who talked to who first, but, once Swaggy sent his "alliance" in to set up Tyler to nominate Angela and Winston, Tyler knows there is a 4/5 person alliance headed by Swaggy that he has not been asked to join ( as far as we know). That puts his spidey senses on red alert. So was it weak to not nominate the choices of an alliance he was not a part of ? Or smart not to strengthen that side to soon?

But, at least we have people thinking for themselves and not infatuated with a past house guest they think is BB royalty.

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
This is the first season I can remember where they didnt do the HOH reveal

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I'm even happy to see the fish! Let's go!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
After Dark is on live. Oh, they just said is 9;59 and are getting ready for live.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
HOH room : Angie. Fezzy,Haleigh and I think Tyler already talking about "the dark side". I think about Kaycee.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
HG's are a little obsessed on if they are live. Particularly JC and Kaitlyn.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I'm not out if Sam leaves. She's popular but she does have her detractors also. I really don't care who leaves first.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I won't be out but I really hope Sam stays.

Guys in storage predicting girl-fights coming soon. Apparently the tension is very high.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Actually, I hope Sam or Steve get veto and Tyler puts Bay up and out. Too much princess for me.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Ok, Winston, enough with this story already

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
sigh, wrong thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha Gusmonster, but I share your sentiment, can we get Winston voted off.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I like Sam but her pity party last night was a little too much. I like her sassy and funny a lot better than weepy and victimized.

Tyler kind of is in a bad situation. He knows he has a potentially strong alliance against him with the Swaggy group - he has to nominate two people out of the other half of the house - I would want to keep the stronger people who might potentially be my allies instead of the two people who were out first (although Sam's wasn't really her fault...she was targeted...Steve wasn't going to be very effective because he couldn't walk the plank!).

Pbj

06-18-2007

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pbj a private message Print Post    
Is anyone disappointed with this season so far? I just do not like the tech theme. Seems everything is too planned out

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Pbj, I am not disappointed since I haven't even seen the live feeds yet, but lots of others are!

I don't really care about the cheesy TV show - I pretty much only watch the premiere episodes and the live shows anyway, because I 'have to' as they are not on the feed.

To me, "The Game" IS the live feed, and not what the producers find 'interesting'.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I really like Sam & don't like Bailey! I don't care one war or the other about Steve. I would hope Veto will get Sam off the block but, if it doesn't, I'll be ok for Steve to go. I dislike Bailey the most out of all of them from my 1st impressions of the 2 shows so, she would be my pref. to go out 1st.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good update for Episode 1 & 2...

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-20-week-1-veto-players-picked/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BigBrotherNetwork+%28Big+Brother+Celebrity%29

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Again, coming in late as we only just watched the first 2 episodes back to back last night.

Sam should do a voice on Pixar! LOL She made the cutest robot ever! We were cracking up when she was talking. I thought it was a very unique punishment and fun to watch. I hope she doesn't get evicted.

In typical BB fashion they nominated the oldest person. I can't believe Tyler 'looked her in the eye' and told her he was going to nominate her.

Suprisingly, I like JC, he's quite funny.

I hope that alliance Winston orchestrated falls apart so it's not too predictable with one side dominating.

All in all, I'm enjoying the show. Now I will catch up on what you live feeder watchers are saying.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: