TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Kaitlyn Herman

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: Cast Bios: Kaitlyn Herman users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Plainview, N.Y.
Current City: Encino, Calif.

Three adjectives that describe you: Personable, intuitive, and dramatic.

Favorite activities: Taking Pure Barre classes, meditation, and watching reality television.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? Not having my crystals, essential oils, yoga mat, BOOKS, or my journal. I have my daily rituals for self-love and I would have to come up with new ways to make time for myself.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? My favorite Big Brother houseguest was Victor Arroyo from BB18. I know that’s kind of shocking, but I was just always routing for him. Especially when he got back in the house after winning the battle back. He was such a good competitor and had such a beautifully sweet side to him. I just loved his energy so much as a human being and genuinely enjoyed watching his journey. Plus, he and Nicole are literally a match made in heaven

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? I do. I’m going to use my intuition, my sensitivity to energy, and my messages from my guides to help me direct which way to move throughout the house. I plan to be that person that creates a sense of calm in the house, instead of bad energy.

My life’s motto is… Everything is happening for the highest good of every person.

What would you take into the house and why?My crystal.

Essential oils/diffuser.

My journal.

All of these things have transformed my quality of life so much. I’m all about good vibes and positive energy and all three of those things help me feel zen.

Fun facts about yourself: I’m often caught sleeping with my eyes open, which is terrifying for those I live with.

Years ago, I went to a psychic medium with the hopes of connecting with my deceased grandfather, but the medium surprised me by revealing I would soon be one of the most influential self-help women in the world.

If I sense bad energy with family or friends, I will (without invitation) start to sage them until the negativity is cleared.

I have a blog called From Betches to Buddhas.

http://ew.com/tv/big-brother-20-cast/meet-the-new-houseguests/#kaitlyn-herman

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Too bad she doesn't know how to spell "rooting." Poor spelling gives me major bad energy. I feel the need for sage.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha, Roxip.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What does it mean to be a life coach?

I got my certification to be a life coach after doing a whole program. You need to have 350 hours of coaching and you learn to ask empowering questions to people. A lot of people have this misconception that I'm just giving people advice for a living and that's not what a life coach is.

What made you want to apply to be on the show?

I ended up getting a job doing air brush tanning. And with that I air brushed Chuck Liddell before he went on Celebrity Big Brother. I didn't know it was for Celebrity Big Brother and it's common courtesty to [say], "Are we doing this for something specific today?" And he said, "Yeah I'm moving into a new house." And the next day I see the cast list is revealed. Then I bumped into Marissa [Jaret Winokur] two days after she won at the Grove and I said, "Marissa I love you, congrats!" She [said], "Good luck on your audition!" All signs were leading me to Big Brother. And then my friend that worked at the salon said, "I'm going to nominate you to be on the show. A girl that used to work here is one of the assistant producers in casting. Let me just text her." And I said, "Great, enjoy I'm not doing it." And then I thought, "I kind of want to do it because it's Hollywood my big time in L.A." Let me go to my first casting call. And they never stopped calling me. But it's not shocking. It's the manifestation of it. The second I went and was standing in that line I knew I was going to be on the show. And I really know I'm going to win. Not only did I manifest being on the show I manifested a win.

Are you familiar with previous seasons?

I've been watching since season 15.

Do you know who Janelle Pierzina is?

She was one of the houseguests from season 16?

Do you know what a live feeder is?

Someone who watches the live feeds!

Were you a fan of season 19?

I might get a lot of hate for this, but I really don't care because it's my opinion and we're all entitled to our truth. There's a right side of history and a wrong side of history. There was bullying on both sides, but with Cody I don't resonate with one thing that guy stands for. His energy is terrible. I loved Paul because there was never a moment where he was not playing the game. I don't care if you're a puppet master, you're a good player.

What has been the worst game move made on the show?

Shannon Elizabeth did not know what was happening. She had potential to really do well in the game, but she played too much. It was sad to watch.

Are you looking for fame or to win the game?

I could care less if America loves me. That is very much my personality and I'm genuine person so they will anyway, but I know there are people watching the show who will bully and be hard on you. But I'm on this show to win. I'm not going on it to be famous? Even if everybody hates me on this show I do believe in a comeback story and no one is going to hate you forever!

How do you plan on winning the game?

My big thing is that because I'm so intuitive and pick up the energy of people that I don't even know what my game play is until I feel the energy of the people.

Are you going to scare people because you sleep with your eyes open?

They won't stay shut!

What is your catch phrase in the game going to be?

My big thing is love and light! If I have to say it in a condescending way I will.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/big-brother-20-cast-interviews-1121206/item/kaitlyn-herman-big-brother-20-cast-interview-1121234

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
she irritates me already!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Pamy.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh Kaitlyn and Bayleigh have Yoga in common. Just thinking alliances.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Pamy....funny s I was coming to say I think I may like her. LOL

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I think she'll be a hoot at first, with all her weirdness, and drive me nuts if she stays one minute too long.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think her weirdness has already worn thin for me.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
One show and I'm already wishing she is the first to be evicted.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Can you imagine being in the house with her?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://www.kaitcoaching.com/about/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: