TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Brett Robinson

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: Cast Bios: Brett Robinson users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Oakdale, Conn.
Current City: Charlestown, Mass.

Three adjectives that describe you: Vehement, riveting, and trophy.

Favorite activities: Working out, home repair, and snowboarding.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? Not being able to talk to my family or friends would be the difficult part for me.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? I like Derrick the best. He has a way of gaining control without upsetting people. He also has the ability to stay unnoticed enough so he does not come to mind during conversation or voting.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? I plan to go in and establish a minor amount of control initially. Then immediately pull back from the spotlight. From there, I will rotate face time with every single person in the house. It will have to be handled tastefully. I also plan to lie about my current occupation and life. I want people to think I am just a dumb surfer/model guy. Then I will slowly plant my seeds of stories throughout the entire house — causing chain reactions that I will have to dynamically calculate on the fly.

My life’s motto is… Those who think they can, and those who think they can’t, are both usually right.

What would you take into the house and why? Gotta have a toothbrush, I have to have my teeth clean. Plus, I don’t want the ladies to think I have stank breath.

I would select clothes/ shoes because I think it would assist me in challenges.

I would bring some reading material to keep me occupied between challenges.

Fun facts about yourself: I hack into friends’ computers for fun.

http://ew.com/tv/big-brother-20-cast/meet-the-new-houseguests/#brett-robinson

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Antoinia @AYoungESQ
6h6 hours ago
More
Found our first liar..Brett is a sales person not cyber security. He works @CarbonBlack_Inc #BB20

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did you apply to be on the show or did the show find you?

I was reached out to through social media. My background is unique. How many cyber security engineers do you meet?

Do you know who Dan Gheesling is?

I have heard him referred to from the seasons that I've watched that he's just a strong competitor.

What about Rachel Reilly?

I don't know Rachel. I know who Derrick is and Josh. My two favorite seasons would be 16 and 19. Paul did a phenomenal job.

Are you going to be in a showmance?

Everyone says I'm going to be in a showmance. The reason I'm here to win $500,000, but I'm a red blooded male at the end of the day my mind turns to mush when a pretty girl walks in. And it's a guaranteed vote why wouldn't you? It's a strong strategy move.

How do you respond to confrontation?

I don't entertain the thought. I would just walk away. They'll look like an (butt)hole and I'll be the victim.

What conversations in the house may stir up some arguments?

People with different views are always going to butt heads, but my strategy is to stay out of it. I don't talk politics. You have more to lose than to gain.

Are you looking for fame or to win the game?

Maybe I'll be the next Brad Pitt. He's getting old. He's got to be pushed out.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/big-brother-20-cast-interviews-1121206/item/brett-robinson-big-brother-20-cast-interview-1121273

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
He describes himself as a trophy? Ugh

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Brett~~~~wear a decent shirt on live TV.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
He and Winston wanted to be twins...lol

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
That's for sure. But Winston appeared nice and Brett appeared like a slob with shirt unbuttoned.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Please don't tell me you are going to wear a jacket open without a shirt. Who taught you how to dress?

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
He is not a cybersecurity engineer. He is in sales. BIG difference!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Maybe he is in cyber security sales, LOL, you know he sells McAfee and stuff like that.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: