TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Angela Rummans

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: Cast Bios: Angela Rummans users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Hilton Head, S.C.
Current City: Playa Vista, Calif.

Three adjectives that describe you: Spontaneous, scheming, and headstrong.

Favorite activities: Beach volleyball, spearfishing, and oil painting.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? Lack of social media, not being able to talk to my mama, and having to release my roster of boy toys in L.A.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Rachel Reilly. I love how physical she was on the show. I see a lot myself in her. Not to toot my own horn, but I’m kind of a freak athlete and I LOVE to compete. I’m a fierce competitor and nothing brings me more joy than beating men at sports.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? Of course I do. I think commonly I get underestimated because on the outside I come across as just a sweet Southern belle, [a] brainless model that probably isn’t capable of much. But what you don’t see is that I was a professional track and field athlete, trained at the Olympic training center with the Olympic team, and am the most headstrong iron-willed competitor. I’m also intelligent and run my own business with my assistant’s help. I have a very witty sense of humor that people enjoy being around, and I can find common ground with anyone. The “networking queen” I like to call myself. I’m very lovable and not afraid to use my sexuality to get ahead. These are all things that I will keep to myself, but eventually during physical/ athletic challenges it may be obvious that there is more [to me] than meets the eye.

My life’s motto is… Man plans, God laughs. I’m really not that religious but this saying so perfectly describes my life.

What would you take into the house and why?
A canvas.

Paints.

Brushes.

I love art and I love to paint. It’s my creative outlet and helps me deal with life stresses.

Fun facts about yourself:
Gives 10% of my income to a different charity each month.

I love to pretend I’m not athletic when I’m on a date and then crush them in a game.

Tried out for my high school football team.

http://ew.com/tv/big-brother-20-cast/meet-the-new-houseguests/#angela-rummans

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Have you applied to be on the show before?

I actually applied for season 17 and then they circled back around.

Are you going to be in a showmance?

It could be a tactic of mine to have more than one, (laughs.) It's like when you take a group of lions and put them all in a cage and dangle a piece of meat in front of them. They cut at each other first. To break up a guy alliance all you have to do is dangle the piece of meat in front of them.

How do you handle confrontation?

If you kill someone with kindness you'll get so much further. People don't realize that. I do have a boiling point though and when I see red I will come at your throat.

What was your take on season 19?

There was one shepherd and a bunch of sheep. Paul was the puppeteer. It drove me nuts and it was the Paul show, but props to Paul. It was amazing.

If you're on the nomination block on eviction night what's your final plea to stay?

I'm here to play this game. I'm all in. I'm here to play mentally, socially [and] physically. I don't want to go home anytime soon! There are some people that get on the show and don't put their best foot forward. They get tired and complacent and that's not my personality. I'm going to fight until the end.

Are you looking for fame or to win the game?

I'm looking to win! If that comes with the territory then it comes, but that's not my motive to be on the show.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/big-brother-20-cast-interviews-1121206/item/haleigh-broucher-big-brother-20-cast-interview-1121275

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I wonder if she will be as irresistible to the male hg's as she thinks she is?!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haha, Miz - that is a great comment! I wonder the same thing.

I also thought that she and Rachel are interchangeable. Hoping that their personalities will show some individuality.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
First impression: she could be interesting on the feeds as she appears smart and devious and we could see a lot of scheming from her...I hope she is smart about it tho and reveals her real thoughts and motivations in the DR instead of pretending in there also.
She could make the feeds good and that is all I care about....entertain me! That is what they are there for after all...lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela is the HOH. And she still bores me to tears.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Angela is a pole vaulter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neqxzqKNJEU

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cool video Bon. Angela has only told Tyler adn Angela she was a pole vaulter.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 13, 2018 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Angela's Ika interview, She is playing the way she said she would. She came in with a game plan and is sticking to it, so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5sZ57IUFao

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: