TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Chris “Swaggy C” Williams

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: Cast Bios: Chris “Swaggy C” Williams users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Bridgeport, Conn.
Current City: Bridgeport, Conn.

Three adjectives that describe you: Outspoken, rebellious, and analytical.

Favorite activities: Playing basketball, working out, traveling, and entertaining people on my Snapchat.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? No connection to the outside world for three months. Being on technology and getting information every single second to being in a house with a million cameras and no connection to the outside world is a big difference…but I’m prepared for it and that will be the only difficult part. Whatever happens INSIDE the house won’t be difficult.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Paul, Paul, Paul. That man got robbed of a million dollars. He is a top 5 Big Brother player of all time and he didn’t even WIN. He’s better than EVERY SINGLE winner over the last 12 years aside from Derrick, Evel Dick, Dan, and Rachel, and I didn’t even like Derrick’s game.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? Of course.

My life’s motto is… Be yourself and things will fall right into place. Be somebody else and things will fall right on your face. Yes, I made that up myself. But it’s a real-life motto for me. At the end of the day, I tend to be SWAGGY and never try to imitate someone else.

What would you take into the house and why? A basketball so I can dribble even though there isn’t a hoop.

Books to read. I don’t care if I read them already, I’m addicted to reading self-help, life, finance, and business books. They help me stay educated and keep my mind working.

A notebook so I can write down how long I’ve been in the Big Brother house, and also how long certain competitions are, who got evicted on what day it was (Day 11, for example). I have a photographic memory so you really don’t want to ask me: “How many seconds did the OTEV competition last for.” If I knew it lasted for 45 minutes, I’d just multiple 45 and 60 in my head, which is obviously 2700 seconds. Don’t ask someone with a photographic memory who excels at math (finance) those kind of questions. HOH tiebreakers would be too easy!

Fun facts about yourself: I have a photographic memory.

I’m taking swimming lessons.

I hate spending any time at the beach.

http://ew.com/tv/big-brother-20-cast/meet-the-new-houseguests/#chris-swaggy-c-williams

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did you apply to be on the show?

I've been watching the show since Big Brother 8. It's my first time auditioning and I got it. I did the online application and I would advise people to do the same. I don't advise people to go in person because they group you with 10 other people and you got to stand out! But with a video you can put your best clips of being funny together and they have to watch all three minutes of that. And they loved it!

Which past season is your favorite?

Season 8 stands out because of Evel Dick [Donato]. He's the craziest houseguest ever. Season 14 with Dan [Gheesling] and Ian [Terry] that's a great season.

Who was your favorite on Celebrity Big Brother?

Shannon [Elizabeth]! She played the game from day one and when she got evicted I went for Ross [Mathews].

Do you tune into the live feeds?

I've never watched the live feeds, but I follow Twitter updates and spoilers. Hamster Watch is one of them and Big Brother Leak is another one. I follow their tweets instead of the live feeds.

How do you handle confrontation? Will you fight back?

I'm with all of that noise. I'm with it! If you're screaming at me then we're having a screaming match on national TV. I'm not just here for the money I'm here to entertain people!

Are you looking for fame or to win the game?

Getting followers plays a part, but that's not my goal. My goal is to be entertaining and the fist black person to win. I got a big strategy. I'm going to win the first HoH and then week two or three I'll let everyone start fighting while I go lay low.

Who is your favorite player?

I'm a big Paul [Abrahamian] fan. He played the game flawlessly, twice! He never got put on the block and holds the record for most competition wins and he gets robbed again because your feelings are hurt? I don't want to hear that!

Has there been an instance in your real life where you had to manipulate or backstab someone?

I live in the hood, but I don't know if those words can be said on the air, (laughs)! There's a lot of bad stuff that has happened in my past. I've seen somebody die before. I've been robbed before. I've been tied up. I told them earlier about the blindfold that I can't do that because I've been a part of stuff like that. It's a dark past.

What has been the worst game move ever made on the show?

Lawon [Exum] offering himself to go on the block saying he's going to come back with e a special power and then he had to face Brendon [Villegas] in the competition. You're not beating Brendon!

What about the best move ever made?

Dan's funeral! He was in solitary confinement and said, "I got 24 hours to come up with something. I got you!" And it worked!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/big-brother-20-cast-interviews-1121206/item/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SWAGGY C 🥂

@SwaggyCTV
24m24 minutes ago
More
Swaggy is back!!!! I never used this account but y’all let me know who to follow. I haven’t watched a single episode yet but lmk happened man... I’m pissed 🙄 I don’t know anything anymore

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: