TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Angie “Rockstar” Lantry

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: Cast Bios: Angie “Rockstar” Lantry users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Columbia, Md.
Current City: Columbia, Md.

Three adjectives that describe you: Eclectic, entertaining, and magical.

Favorite activities: Reading, writing, and dancing under the moonlight around a fire to fierce drum beats.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? I never hear music on the show in the house, and I live for music — to the point where I won’t work at a place that does not play music.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? I really like Joey from season 16, but she did not last very long. She was super cute, and had the idea of female empowerment, but showed her cards way too soon. So I guess Frankie, from season 16. He was colorful, fun, everywhere in everyone’s business, and he always had glitter.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? Yes. You have to ride the middle for a few weeks, do well enough in competition to not be first out but don’t win the HOH too soon and get blood on your hands. You have to be friendly to everyone but listen to everything said and pay attention. Also, spot potential allies early, but [don’t] make [alliances] too quickly. Pull out tricks from Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People. Try and play an honest game, but be adaptable and if you have to stretch the truth in your favor, do it. There is a lot on the line.

My life’s motto is… No one makes it out of this life alive, so laugh, party, and try and make others feel good along the journey.

What would you take into the house and why? A statue of Ganesh, Elephant God remover of obstacles.

Some sage to burn, to remove the bad juju from all the shade thrown around the house.

A variety of crystals, to use for different power purposes.

Fun facts about yourself: Worked for a traveling petting zoo and performed with the animals.

Has a turtle that is 24 years old.

A unicorn walked me down the aisle during my wedding.

Gave natural birth to all of my kids.

http://ew.com/tv/big-brother-20-cast/meet-the-new-houseguests/#angie-rockstar-lantry

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did you apply to be on the show or did the show find you?

Are they finding people? That's exciting, (laughs!) I applied. My mom has always been like, "Angela you should really apply to be on!" This year I had a baby in December and I stopped working so I was like, "Alright I'lll send in a tape."

Are you spiritual?

I'm a Pagan. I'm going to hex everybody! There's a three-fold law and whatever you put out comes back to you so you don't want to do that. Karma is only a (w)itch if you're a (W)itch. Paganism means that I use the different archetypes of gods and goddesses to reach divinity, which is so huge. I am wearing Ganesh who is the remover of obstacles so hopefully he'll be with me. I don't think it is something I'll reveal in the house because they'll [say], "Oh my God the witch! We got to get her out of here! She's going to hex us all!" I have different crystals that will help me out in the game.

What will your catch phrase in the game be?

(edit) you! (Laughs.) It's classic. It works on a lot of levels.

Are you confrontational?

I can be. I do get along with most people, but I'm not afraid to not get along with somebody.

Do you know who Rachel Reilly is?

Of course. You're standing between me and my man! You have to go. Everybody else probably said, floaters grab a life vest!

Do you know what Hamster Watch is?

It's the Twitter handle!

Who are some of your favorite players?

I love Renny [Martyn]. The casting in season 10 was perfect. It's my favorite season.

If you're on the nomination block come eviction night what's your final plea to stay in the game?

The block in Baltimore is our Red Light district so I've avoided the block my whole life! I really hope to keep avoiding it. (Laughs!)

What will be your obstacle in the game?

My biggest obstacle is the first competition and getting over that. If they have a first night eviction I will be like, "What was the whole point?" It's a big process to come out here! I have three kids and had to figure out what to do with them.

Will you target showmances or align with them?

I want to have an ace that's a single female so she can work the showmance angle because I would get in so much trouble with my man!

What has been the worst move ever made on the show?

When Marcellas [Reynolds] didn't use the veto on himself!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/big-brother-20-cast-interviews-1121206/item/angie-rockstar-lantry-big-brother-20-cast-interview-1121243

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hmmm I don't think she will last very long, sadly. Only just by reading this. Hope she is able to make a connection with someone. Maybe the 40 year old guy.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
What was up with her constantly moving, like she was dancing with herself? Was it for attention? Is it a twitch?

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Bitter woman.
She may be leaving this week without a single vote. The gay person will stay. RS said week one, can't vote out the gays~well, there you go~

BTW, I love Kaycee.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: