TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Rachel Swindler

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: Cast Bios: Rachel Swindler users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Current City: Las Vegas, Nev.

Three adjectives that describe you: Sarcastic, loyal, and passionate.

Favorite activities: Live music, attending sporting events, and working out.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? Having no contact with the outside world, Internet, and phone.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Britney Haynes, because she’s hilarious! She had great balance between her social and physical game.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? My strategy for winning this game is to have a balance. A balance between my social and physical game. I already look physically threatening so I want to try and downplay that as much [as] possible, at least in the beginning. I’m not trying to go out there and win the first couple of HOHs. I want to be more behind the scenes building my social game and creating strong bonds. When necessary, I will win. I want to make sure I align myself with the right people from the beginning that I can stay loyal to until (hopefully) the end.

My life’s motto is… Tomorrow’s happiness is today’s bravery.

What would you take into the house and why?My Bible.

Pictures of friends and family.

A foam roller.

Fun facts about yourself: I can do a killer monkey impression.

I use my power over men to make huge tips on the job.

My friends call me “Craychel.”

http://ew.com/tv/big-brother-20-cast/meet-the-new-houseguests/#rachel-swindler

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You know Jackie Ibarra from season 17. Did that help you get on the show?

How do you know that? No one has asked me that! But it didn't help me get on the show. I was cast for my personality and who I am. I auditioned last year and was an alternate.

Who were you an alternate for?

They didn't say who, but probably Jessica [Graf]. But I worked my way from an open casting call without knowing anyone. I knew Jackie, but she had no pull or anything and no houseguest really does.

What was your take on season 19?

I dodged a bullet. At first I thought the cast was amazing and I was jealous, but as the season went on I was afraid I would fall into the same trap that everybody else did. Last year, I would have been a little bit more scared. This year, I'm more prepared.

How will you handle confrontation?

If they're demeaniing me in a negative way and I really need to stand up for myself then I might yell back. I want to avoid being nasty, but I do believe in standing up for myself.

Will you be in a showmance?

I'm open to a showmance, but I'm definitely going in with my eye on the prize.

If you're on the nomination block what's your final plea to stay in the game?

You thank everybody and say, "If I've offended anybody I'm truly sorry. I came here to play a game and that's what I did." You act like they have the power and you don't.

What has been the worst move ever made on the show?

When Marcellas [Reynolds] didn't use the veto on himself and got evicted.

What about the best move?

Dan's funeral and just Dan in general. Evel Dick is my favorite player of all time.

He tweeted about you last year.

Look at you! (Laughs.) You know everything.

I saw your mugshot too.

What?! Oh my god, (laughs!) There's not one.

What are you afraid of people seeing from you?

I walk like a duck!

What might viewers not like about you?

They might not get my humor. I could get edited in a bad way.

But you're watched 24/7.

Don't you blame it on that edit! (Laughs.)

Will you vote with the house or against the house?

I'll throw some hinky votes and stir the pot here and there.

Rachel Reilly's famous line is, "floaters grab a life vest." Do you have a catch phrase lined up?

You better go! You better go! #Youbettergo, (laughs)!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/big-brother-20-cast-interviews-1121206/item/rachel-swindler-big-brother-20-cast-interview-1121231

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick Retweeted

Effe Pielle
@GFantasySport
7m7 minutes ago
More
Replying to @EvelDick @JackiexIsabel
Here's Rachel Swindler topless in the movie "Graves" playing a hooker.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 06, 2018 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rachels twitter account...

Rachel Swindler @rachieswin
6h6 hours ago
More
Met up with @ElissaReillyS last night at Brio! Pleasure meeting you! #bb20 #bb15 #bbfamily

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: