TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Steve Arienta

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: Cast Bios: Steve Arienta users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Parsippany, N.J.
Current City: Wanaque, N.J.

Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, competitive, and funny.

Favorite activities: Motorcycle riding, fishing, and playing golf.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? Missing my family and missing work.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? I don’t know all of them, but it would be Mike “Boogey.” [Ed note: Boogie.] He made me laugh and was a strategist.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? Honestly, no. I believe that anyone that goes into the game with a set strategy is set for failure. Too many twists and turns. It’s hard to create one without knowing the players involved.

My life’s motto is… Rock on.

What would you take into the house and why?
A family picture to see my family.

My wedding ring to think about my wife.

A cellphone to call my family.

Fun facts about yourself: Ran for office for Passaic County Freeholder.

I MUST take baths at night.

I was called THE HAMMER in college.

I was my state wrestling champion in high school and also earned a football scholarship to Northwestern University.

After college, I put my muscle to use in the NYPD and became a lead in their OCID (Organized crime investigation division).

http://ew.com/tv/big-brother-20-cast/meet-the-new-houseguests/#steve-arienta

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did you apply to be on the show?

I put in an application. I was just hoping I would get a shot. My wife had applied a couple of years ago.

How have you been handling being cut off from the outside world?

I have a bad habbit. I smoke cigarettes so it hasn't been easy. You can't leave the room. They're mean! It's tough too my daughter is turning 15 today. I love you! Happy belated birthday. I've been thinking about you. I've been watching Supernatural. She got me addicted to it! I am Sam and Dean's third brother.

You're a former undercover cop.

I was a narcotics investigator for the NYPD. In 2005 I was taken into OCCB, which is Organized Crime Control Bureau and I did undercover work, running cases, doing search warrants, buy and bust, a lot of case builiding and initiation. I earned my detecive shield and then in 2011 I got taken into the organized crime investigation division. It's pretty elite, the Federal Task Force.

Are you familiar with Derrick Levasseur?

Yes I am. He was a police sergeant when he was on the show, but he was a former undercover detective.

What makes Mike "Boogie" your favorite player?

I'm not as cocky as he was, but he reminds me of a lot of guys I have worked with in narcotics. He was out there and brash, sneaky, but even the people like Janelle who said you can't trust him—they do anyways. He has a bonding personality.

How do you handle confrontation?

Now that I'm a university professor we get into debates all the time. I would just drive the person more and more insane until they flip out and make a mistake. I'll hit you with a little jab and another little jab until you break. And guess what? Now you'll be the target!

If you're on the nomination block on eviction night what's your final plea to stay?

I'm not leaving. Security is going to have to come and pull me out. I refuse. I don't think anyone has ever done it, but I'm going to lock onto the couch and stay.

Are you going to win the game?

I wouldn't be here if I thought I wasn't going to win. I'm going all out.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/big-brother-20-cast-interviews-1121206/item/steve-arienta-big-brother-20-cast-interview-1121278

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
A Boogie fan. KMN.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Gus - Boogie fan and former undercover cop. Ugh!

He's the 'old guy' so I hope he's out early. His interviews did not entertain me. And I sure don't want another Derrick in the house to bore me to death.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
This guy sounds very interesting!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Being a Boogie fan says it all. This guy can go out first.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Only one actually old enough to remember BB when it started and he likes Boogie. Yuck

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Does he look like Frankenstein to anyone else? He is a series of squares...his head is square...his body is square...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: