TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Haleigh Broucher

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: Cast Bios: Haleigh Broucher users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Village Mills, Texas
Current City: College Station, Texas

Three adjectives that describe you: Classic, cautious, and contagious.

Favorite activities: Working out, traveling, and taking a good long nap.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? I guess the lack of contact with my family. Family is a BIG part of my life, and I am in constant contact with them every day, (mostly my mom) so that will probably be the most difficult part.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? I really liked Derrick from season 16. I felt like he played an honest and goal-oriented game. There was never any move he made that made me question him AND he made it to the end without being nominated. Plus, he’s the cutest person in the world and I just want to hug him.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? I plan on using my school major, psychology, to analyze and deceive the houseguests. I know it is probably common for people to say they will use their careers or schooling, but I feel like mine will help, along with my social skills. I plan on feeling out the houseguests first, then pinpointing what makes them tick and rolling with it.

My life’s motto is… You get what you give.

What would you take into the house and why?iPod or something to play music on because there isn’t a day that passes that I don’t listen to at least one song.

My own bed because I’m kind of a bed critic and I’m not sure how the Big Brother ones will fare.

My cat Scarlett, of course, to keep me company and to give good snuggles.

Fun facts about yourself: In 4th grade I raised a goat named Ringo for FFA (Future Farmers of America). I never raised one again…

I volunteer at St. Joe’s hospital for the mentally ill because my father suffers from mental illness.

In 6th grade, I found out that I was adopted.

I have two fears that seem unreasonable: chainsaws and crossing the street.

http://ew.com/tv/big-brother-20-cast/meet-the-new-houseguests/#haleigh-broucher

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
How long have you been watching the show?

Since season 16.

Did you apply to be on the show or did the show find you?

It was a little bit of both. They found me on Instagram, but then I had to apply and go through the whole process.

How have you been handling being locked away from the outside world?

A lot of puzzles. But I have this 500 piece puzzle I've worked on for six hours and it's not even done!

How do you handle confrontation?

I don't like being belittled. I don't like feeling like someone is taking advantage of someone. If you want to call it confrontational that would be accurate.

Is there an instance in your real life where you had to manipulate someone?

A couple of times! High school was a lot of that. There was a lot of competition when it came to sports and school. You always had to watch your back and be on guard.

Are you worried about viewers rooting against you or do you just want to win the game?

I don't want to be hated by America, but I'm not here to lose! If I'm doing something America hates then I probably shouldn't be doing it.

At the end of the game will the jury be bitter towards you?

My goal is to go in there and do jury management. You have to think about it consistently.

What has been the worst game move made on the show?

Joey [Van Pelt] was terrible.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/big-brother-20-cast-interviews-1121206/item/haleigh-broucher-big-brother-20-cast-interview-1121275

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Get your hands out of your mouth!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I wish she'd grow up and show she has a psych major. The fact that she thinks she can use her sex to get every man in the house to wrap around her pinky (and that's why she's so mad at Tyler, because he didn't succumb) just irritates me. What happened to powerful women? This isn't women power, girl. I'm glad Brett isn't falling for it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't have the dislike of Haylee that a lot of people seem to have, but this tweet sums it up and says it all and makes me laugh.

quote:

Friday, August 17, 2018 - 7:03 pm
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
32m32 minutes ago

Haleigh has a guy who likes her, despite that she openly flirts with two other guys. She knew those two other guys were going to be nominated and refused to tell them. Have I mentioned what a little twit Haleigh is? #BB20

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: