TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
JC Monduix

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: Cast Bios: JC Monduix users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Miami, Fla. via Spain
Current City: West Hollywood, Calif.

Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, honest, and eccentric.

Favorite activities: Going to the gym, watching movies, and going to theme parks.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? I am very good with people. It could be difficult to be liked by everyone but I will do my best.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Josh Martinez. Definitely. He represents the kind of people I grew up with. Made me feel at home. I am glad he won.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? Yes, and I am already thinking about it. I am going to be the sweetest small guy that everyone would want to hug and kiss.

My life’s motto is… To enjoy the moment because you do not know about tomorrow.

What would you take into the house and why?My vitamins.

Melatonin.

Hoverboard.

Fun facts about yourself: Has a very short fuse when it comes to his height.

Was nearly fired in the middle of a dance performance.

I say I’m 5’0, but I’m only 4’8.”

I was born in Cuba while my parents were living there for work (they’re from Spain originally).

http://ew.com/tv/big-brother-20-cast/meet-the-new-houseguests/#jc-monduix

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What is your plan to win the game?

I'm just going to be myself. I'm there to do a job. I'm going to kill them with kindness, but no showmance.

How do you handle confrontation?

Let's see what happens. I do not tolerate anything like that. Even though I'm short and gay I have never been bullied. If you come to me and scream or something I'm going to do a smart game to avoid that.

Do you know what Hamster Watch is?

Hopefully it's not referring to me! I will call them lab rats, but I didn't know they were called hamsters. I do consider myself a lab rat right now. It's like a version of Hunger Games.

What types of people will you align with?

I don't like religious people. They'e small minded. You have to be yourself and go with the flow in your life. Don't let your whole life be based on one thing.

What conversations do you see taking place in the house based on people's backgrounds and beliefs?

I work in an environment where I'm lucky enough to be with people from [around] the world. I know how to understand everyone. It doesn't matter if you come from the south or you're one of those crazy liberals. I agree with some things with our president, [but] I'm going to try not to talk about our president with a liberal. I'm not going to be a sheep and follow everyone.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/big-brother-20-cast-interviews-1121206/item/jc-monduix-big-brother-20-cast-interview-1121253

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick Verified account @EvelDick
33s33 seconds ago
More EvelDick Retweeted Karen
Yes, that's him and he's an idiot and a minion molester

EvelDick added,
Karen @CookieKCrumb
@EvelDick Is this JC? go to 3:38 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQYe3apT1Sw

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh boy....I think this hamster is going to be a hot head!! Can't wait to see his first blow up!! LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Wow, I already know who is going to be my most hated hamster. And the show hasn't even started yet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, Rosem, I am with you on that one, ED has retweeted even more clips/photos of him which makes me dread seeing what he will do in the house.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
He sounds like Ricky Ricardo - the shrunk down version.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 02, 2018 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
For those that missed JC's ice cream scoop comments (via TMZ)

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/02/big-brother-contestant-jc-mounduix-sexual-misconduct-ice-cream-scooper-houseguests/

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Still hate him. I was finally right about a first impression.

LOL!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://m.facebook.com/JCMound/?ref=bookmarks

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: