TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bayleigh Dayton

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: Cast Bios: Bayleigh Dayton users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Lee’s Summit, Mo.
Current City: Atlanta, Ga.

Three adjectives that describe you: Engulfing, adventurous. and unpredictable.

Favorite activities: Yoga (I am a certified yoga instructor), binge watching random TV shows and Marvel movies (I’m a major Marvel girl), and traveling.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? Not psyching myself out. It’s obviously a game and I am a competitor hands down, but I have seen how quickly people turn on one another so it will be hard to trust anyone in there. Plus, I call people out in real life so keeping my thoughts to myself and not showing my reactions on my face is hard.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? I loveeeeeeee Donny. He is just the most fun loving and sweet man ever. You rarely run across genuine hearts but he was as real as it gets.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? I want to be “Miss Congeniality” — not be fake or too nice. Just be that girl that people feel comfortable around but still dominates in the competitions. I want to stay clear of the drama and let the bombs self-destruct. But I also want everyone to fear me just a little. My dad always said that defense wins games. So let’s just say, my D is going to be full coverage.

My life’s motto is… Learn to walk with kings and queens but never lose the common touch. It’s easy to start pumping your head up with nonsense when you feel like you’ve accomplished a little and I’ve seen a lot of people lose their head once they start succeeding. My goal is to always know where I come from and who I am supposed to be serving. A wise man once said BE HUMBLE. SIT DOWN.

What would you take into the house and why?My Bible because I need to stay close to God and keep my calm.

My yoga mat because I am absolutely sure that I will need to do some meditating in that house.

My camera! I want to capture the memories and, plus, I will need content for Instagram.

Fun facts about yourself: First-ever African American Miss Missouri.

I’m a closet “dweeb” who loves cartoons and Marvel comics.

Once was on a flight where the engine blew.

Gets hit on every day while being a flight attendant.

http://ew.com/tv/big-brother-20-cast/meet-the-new-houseguests/#bayleigh-dayton

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did you apply to be on the show or did the show find you?

They found me on Instagram and I've been binge watching ever since.

Who are some of your favorite players?

I like Derrick. He was chill from the jump when I saw him. I like Janelle [Pierzina]. I don't mind Rachel. She was a villain, but I thought she was funny. And I like Ramses [Soto] and Nicole [Franzel]. Those are the people I would be friends with.

What kind of player will you be?

I'm going to be like Bayleigh! I don't want people to hate me because then they'll kick me off. And I can't be a villain because I'll actually hurt their feelings. I'm going to be the aggressive girl that everyone knows is aggressive, but is non-threatening.

What's an instance in your real life where you had to be manipulative?

I will jab you and you will not know you're being jabbed until you're packing your bags and going home.

Are you going to nominate someone upfront or do you know what a backdoor is?

Yeah I know what a backdoor is! I've been watching! (Laughs!) The people that you backdoor are the people who are the most threatening. You can't frontdoor them because they'll see it coming and have time to get themselves off the block. I don't have time for that!

Do you care more about viewers loving you or do you just want to win the money?

I could care less. If you want to love me go pick up pageant Bay and if you don't you can watch Big Brother! I am blunt. I am straight to the point. And I am sassy!

How do you handle confrontation?

I will stare at them and just say four words, "You're threatened, aren't you." If it's a boy I'm ripping him to shreds because you're not going to talk to me crazy. If it's a girl then I'm going to say, "Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry you're upset. Are you OK? Do you need a drink?" I'm hoping I get around some really tough boys that want to parade around and protect me the whole time.

Are you the saboteur?

I hope not. If they try to make me do that I'll do it, but I don't know if I'll be good at it!

What is your catch phrase going to be?

Time's up (edit - witches)!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/big-brother-20-cast-interviews-1121206/item/bayleigh-dayton-big-brother-20-cast-interview-1121255

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
She's gonna be aggressive and call people out while going for Miss Congeniality.

Got it.

I don't see this sassy newbie recruit lasting past week 2.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Do we know there will be a saboteur this year?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I haven't heard that until this interview, Pamy. They asked the kind of questions I wished others did so he maybe threw that out there just to see if the hamster even knew what it was about. Like when he asked if they knew what Hamsterwatch was, or who different former HG's were. I loved how some of them didn't have a clue what he was talking about so you know they really aren't fans of the show.

And only 1 person had a clue about live feeds.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
interesting!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I think Rachel and Bayleigh may end up being friends as they both would bring their bible into the house; so have Christianity in common.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Bay forgot all about BE HUMBLE. SIT DOWN. during her HOH. Sick individual. Watch the tapes, girl and check yourself.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
To paraphrase the "queen" herself:
Time's up (edit - witch)!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, August 13, 2018 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I must say, however, that the Bayleigh that appeared after her eviction with Julie was a wonderful, rational, composed woman with a great personality and sense of humor - too bad she didn't show up more often during her stay in the house!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
She was on Family Feud today. I thought I recognized her.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: