TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Tyler Crispen

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: Cast Bios: Tyler Crispen users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Rossford, Ohio
Current City: Hilton Head, S.C.

Three adjectives that describe you: Resilient, charismatic, and questionable.

Favorite activities: Working out, going to the beach, and surfing.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? Getting people to believe anything I say. When I’m lying, people think I’m telling the truth, but when I’m telling the truth people think I’m lying.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Victor Arroyo for his resilience, Zach Rance because he’s hilarious, and Dan Gheesling for being a savage.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? Get in tight with someone opposite of me, divide the house with them on one side and me on the other, get intel from their side from them while making sure they keep me safe by making them feel like I’m keeping them safe. Cut them in final four when the time is right and take credit for the whole thing.

My life’s motto is… Do whatever the hell you want.

What would you take into the house and why? My Spotify playlist to get me hyped for any situation.

Pre-workout supplement.

An unlimited amount of quinoa.

Fun facts about yourself: I fell in a muddy construction hole at 3 a.m. once and was stuck in there for 30 minutes.

I spent six months traveling Australia.

I got bit in the face by a fish at the Great Barrier Reef.

I fell off a pool slide when I was a kid and died, kinda.

I was a champion bowler.

http://ew.com/tv/big-brother-20-cast/meet-the-new-houseguests/#tyler-crispen

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Was an alternate on BBOTT (Morgan and Alex know him), has applied several times before that..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
How do you know Alex and Morgan Willett from Big Brother Over the Top?

I was actually almost on BBOTT. I watched the show and was a fan of theirs. I was in San Diego and saw that they were so I just hit them up and said, "What's up? Where are you going tonight? Want to meet up?"

Did you tell them you were going to be on this season?

No they don't know. Alex invited me to the premiere party and I couldn't say anything. I wanted to say that I'll be there, but on the TV. They don't have any clue.

What made you want to be on the show?

I'm a super fan. I'm a live feed guy! I work six days a week so it's an escape. My friends think I'm weird.

What is your game going to look like?

I say that Ika [Wong] is the queen and Dan Gheesling is the God. I want to be low key and just get everyone to like me so they feel bad if they have to put me up.

Are you looking for a showmance?

No because I want to win! If it will help me win then I don't know.

How do you handle confrontation?

I'll stare at them until they stop. I'll fight back and channel it to use for later.

Are you worried about America liking you or do you just want to win the game?

America will respect a win no matter what. People say Josh shouldn't won, but he played hte best game because he won!

If you could have your own catch phrase this season what would it be?

I'm always on your side. That's going to be my line.

Will you vote with the house or against the house?

I'm a really independent guy. If I feel strongly about something and I want to throw a rogue vote out there I'll do it. I can cover my tracks later and blame it on someone else.

Three months from now, where will you be?

I'll be chilling there in the finale! I got a nice sport coat I bought that I'm not going to wear until the finale so I hope to show that off!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/big-brother-20-cast-interviews-1121206/item/tyler-crispen-big-brother-20-cast-interview-1121249

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Is he playing dumb or is he really that dumb? If he is playing dumb then he is overplaying it a bit with the expressions. If he's really that dumb...well...okay. There's nothing to say.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Watching Tyler on TKO tonight!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Just me, I guess?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Is he on again ? I think it is a rerun.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I thought he was on first week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 23, 2018 - 1:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He was in second to last place last week.. I saw that they were promoting him again tonight. Too late, but I think it was just a rerun.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 23, 2018 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, I missed the first one then. He didn't do very well, but he was in the money.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
If you have Instagram look at Tyler's. tylercrispen2
He is quite the dare devil.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: