TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Faysal Shafaat

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: Cast Bios: Faysal Shafaat users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Orlando, Fla.
Current City: Orlando, Fla.

Three adjectives that describe you: Joker, hilarious, and confident.

Favorite activities: Music, food, and working out/ playing sports.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? I guess missing and not having communication with family.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Victor Arroyo! He played every challenge like it was his last and won his way back in multiple times.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? Finding a loyal person or two. Use my social game and let my physical game play show at the end more than beginning. Don’t let the other houseguests know I’m a powerhouse from day one.

My life’s motto is… Everybody dies but not everybody lives. Live every day like its your last.

What would you take into the house and why?iPod.

My dog Cooper.

Stuffed crust cheese pizza.

Fun facts about yourself: I wet the bed until the age of 10, which helped me be skilled at laundry at an early age.

Secretly loves Taylor Swift. I’ll listen to her while I work out and my favorite line is “It’s a love story baby just say yessss.”

I have a blue nose pit bull who’s my world and I treat him like my child.

http://ew.com/tv/big-brother-20-cast/meet-the-new-houseguests/#faysal-shafaat

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did you apply to be on last season?

I applied for Survivor and got flown out to finals and got cut, but they [said], "Producers like you for another show called Big Brother." And then they called me and asked me to be an alternate. I wasn't doing that. Then this year rolled around and they hit me up and said they were going to be in Orlando if I wanted to come. So I went and I had been out late the night before and the interview wasn't that good. They said finals would be in April or May and I heard nothing from them. And then in June they hit me up.

Who do you think you were an alternate for last season?

It's hard to say. I would have said Mark [Jansen] because he's a big guy, but after watching the show he is nothing like me. It had to have been Josh [Martinez] because he's a big personality, but I wouldn't put myself in his exact category. I wouldn't do all of the stuff he would do.

What were your thoughts on last season?

I liked how Alex [Ow] played the game. At the end she was winning competitions and had a social game Jason [Dent] and Paul. She got nabbed in the end.

If someone starts yelling at you and bangs pots and pans how do you respond to that?

I am a very competitive person and that alpha male may come out, but I've never gotten to the point where I wanted to point my hands on someone.

Will you vote with the house or against the house?

Definitely against the house, but you got to know when to play your card.

Is there anything from your past that you're worried about people finding out?

No because I played college football and everything was always in the newspaper.

You have been arrested before. What happened there?

In college, I lived off campus and we got back to my friend's dorm room and he locked his keys in the car so I ended up sleeping in the car. The police came and knocked on the door and I got public intoxication. I went to court the next week and it got dismissed. Nothing is on my record. It was just public intoxication for sleeping in the car. It was one of those things when you're in college.

What do you hope to get from being on the show?

I'm looking for an experience. I know a lot of these houseguests say it's been the best experience of their life. I want that. My whole life has been school, football and nothing but a grind.

Are you looking for a showmance?

I'm not looking for anything in particular, but I am single. And I am considered tall, dark and handsome. I'm not objecting it, but I'm not diving head first.

You'll be watched 24/7 is there anything that might stand out to fans?

How much hairspray I use, (laughs.) I need a couple of cans ready to go. You never know when you're going to need it.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/big-brother-20-cast-interviews-1121206/item/faysal-shafaat-big-brother-20-cast-interview-1121244

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I found this on jokers, and it really does not belong here but, it is so funny. It is just so Fessy.

https://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBMedia&Number=27918210

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
hysterical! He is mimicking the Key and Peele skit!!! haha

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: