TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 04, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: Discussion - After the Season: Archive through October 04, 2017 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree.. Starting with Jessica's eviction and Julie fawning over her and the showmance, declaring Jessica was her favorite, that they should be on TAR.. Jessica has been pumped up that she is a star.

Mind tripping on fans with multiple accounts to get fan favorite for Cody.

Cody being told about the TAR gig while still in the jury house, thus making him more sure he is a celebrity.

They are already insufferable and winning TAR would just solidify that they a behaving well and are loved.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I love Texas Roadhouse...now I'm hungry for a Roadkill Steak and baked potato!

Cody was told about The Amazing Race in the jury house? Wow! I guess they had to get the paperwork together and didn't have enough lead time unless he had already agreed before the season end of Big Brother.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Pamy,
Cody could have been in Iowa seeing his daughter once his BB contractual obligations were fulfilled. He has had a whole week! He was live-streaming with Jess and going out each night... He will be with her a lot, he should have put Paisley above the L.A. nightlife.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
' more than a bang for his buck' lol, love it Gidget!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I hope Cody and Jess do well on AR. I'll be watching.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Calimom.. keep in mind that Cody isnt a hands on dad. He doesnt live in the same state as Paisley and only sees her for a month or so during the summers (when he is not on Big Brother) .. Probably never even dawned on him to go visit her in September.

He seems to think that Skype is the same as being there to give her a real hug.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Hey, it is more than my daughter's father has done!

We can always hope there is a constant male figure in Paisley's life, and that Cody will one day grow up and be the father she needs him to be.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
We really don't know how often he sees Paisley, we don't know what the visitation rules are. I would say that he may get to see her when he visits family. Doesn't Paisley and her mom live close to his family. Anyway I think it's hard to speculate about these things when we don't know the nitty gritty. Cody should have stuck to his orginal idea of not mentioning his daughter at all. If I was on BB and had a small child I don't think I would ever mention it because of the speculation on my parenting skills.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
What brought Cody to Texas?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
True.. we can only know what they have said. Cody told Jess that he sees Paisley summers. and that he doesnt visit his family.

Paisley's mother has said that Paisley visits her dad for a month, during the summer.

They both have mentioned Skype.

Agree Roxi, we can hope that Paisley has a male figure in her life and hope that her dad is there for her.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If Cody has his daughter every summer, I see no reason for him to not be able to see her for a SHORT visit last week, no matter what the "scheduled" arrangements/visitations are. Cody only says kind things of Paisley's mom, we KNOW he doesn't speak kindly of anyone he doesn't like! Cody said his parents, whom he is no longer close with, live very close to Paisley & see her often...

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Absolutely. And both parents seem to speak well of each other. And seem to have a good relationship.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You know I am not seeing many meet/greets happening, I wonder what that is all about. Just posted a tweet about one for Josh, which is what made me realize it.

I know Elena and Mark are headed for Texas, but usually there are is a lot more information for meet/greets out there by now.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
I really think this show is losing popularity

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I just think with so many reality TV shows on people aren't as invested in anyone once the show is over. It's entertaining to watch while it's on but not that many people care about any of them once they're out of the house. We just move on to a new reality show.

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
Well James said last year that Natalie and him stayed to go to meet and greets even though they were no longer together but pretrnded to be so they could keep getting paid.. (Natalies idea according to him).. So some of these places may be catching on and dont want to shell out money for really nothing.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think it's also influenced by the popularity of the house guests. None of these players were very popular with fans.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is all over the place, near his home at least... a few of them are doing appearances on live, call-in shows/podcasts... I've never listened to any, but I see them advertised occasionally.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
1owU}

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well former HG's are doing even more shows- according to some people in the know, 4 former BB18 HG's are going to be doing the next season of MTV's The Challenge (the 31st season, believe it or not)...Victor, Natalie, Michelle, and Corey are the rumored four.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That doesn't seem like a good fit for Meech, especially..

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Sea- I think they might be desperate (in the beginning it was strictly alumni from The Real World and Road Rules- some still do it even in their mid-30's. They did a couple of "Fresh Meat" seasons with all-new people against the alums, and they've added people from other MTV shows like Are You The One. And not only are they doing BB players, they're bringing people in from MTV shows in the UK)...

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Meech? .. what about .. Natalie?

and Wilson.. I think it is more than a rumor as I have seen pictures of the 4 of them filming. .. CRAZY

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have no idea what MTV's "The Challenge" is but I'm assuming it is something very physical. Didn't Meech used to sleep something like 18 hours a day? I don't remember her being very athletic.