TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Omarosa

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018 Celebrity Edition: Cast Bios: Omarosa users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Youngstown, Ohio
Current city: Jacksonville, Florida

Three adjectives that describe you: Devoted, dynamic, and driven.

Favorite activities: As a newlywed, I enjoy traveling the world with my husband.

What do you think will be the most difficult part of living inside the Big Brother house?
The most difficult part of living in the house will be being away from my family.

What moment in your career do you think prepared you to live in the Big Brother house?
Nothing can really prepare you for an experience like this (unless you're a goldfish).

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Jeff and Jordan are adorable. Big Brother champ Evel Dick and Howard from Season 15 are two of my faves.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
My strategy is to enjoy this once in a lifetime experience!

My life's motto is…
If you want to go FAST, go alone, if you want to go FAR, go together!

What would you take into the house and why?
The Bible my husband bought me as a wedding gift.

Fun facts about yourself:
- Big Brother fan.
- Military chaplain.
- Collegiate athlete.
- Avid golfer.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother/photos/1008130/meet-the-famous-cast-of-celebrity-big-brother/127306/omarosa/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
she is a fan? interesting!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: