TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Brandi Lynn Glanville

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018 Celebrity Edition: Cast Bios: Brandi Lynn Glanville users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Sacramento, California
Current city: Los Angeles, California
Occupation: Mom, New York Times bestselling author, beauty blogger, and reality TV personality

Three adjectives that describe you: Honest, outspoken, and loyal.

Favorite activities: Cooking and dancing.

What do you think will be the most difficult part of living inside the Big Brother house?
Being away from my two boys.

What moment in your career do you think prepared you to live in the Big Brother house?
I was born feet first with the cord wrapped around my neck three times and I refused to cry so I've pretty much been ready for anything from the jump. Do you have a strategy for winning the game? No, I'm just going to be myself and see what happens.

My life's motto is…
Never give up.

What would you take into the house and why?
- Clothes.
- Toiletries.
- Medications.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I'm a great cook.
- I write silly poems often.
- I was a (very tall) gymnast for nine years.
- I've had two books on the New York Times bestseller list. The first one hit number one.
- I have 13 best friends.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother/photos/1008130/meet-the-famous-cast-of-celebrity-big-broth

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brandi
http://www.etonline.com/media/videos/celebrity-big-brother-brandi-glanville-full-interview-95371

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Every time I see her photo here I think of Elena. (who is apparently still with Mark, even though she 'hated' him - LOL!)

Never watched the housewives shows so I have no idea about her personality. Should be interesting.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: