TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion About the Upcoming...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2018: General Discussion About the Upcoming 2018 Season users admin

Big Brother Canada
Big Brother Canada (on Global)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'll move some posts over regarding the new season starting in March 2018. I didn't like the 2017 season as well as past years but I'm glad they changed their mind and decided to have another season!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BBCAN6 Network 👁‏ @BBCANNetwork
FollowFollow @BBCANNetwork
More
#BBCAN6 is tentatively scheduled to premiere the week of March 5th with houseguest move in date on March 3rd!

Tk27

07-04-2004

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping for a rebound year for BBCan

Tk27

07-04-2004

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 1:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
I think the thing I'm most scared of is a return of Ika. I know some people love her but I have had my fill. I noticed her doing interviews of the USA players so I fear this will not be the last I see of her.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
My favorite BB was a couple of seasons ago (Sarah was the winner). That was a fun season with a lot of fun contestants. However, I’d like to see all new contestants this season.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
WOOT!!!

BBCAN is having a Celebrity edition Feb 7th and a regular BBCAN March 7th!!!!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Seriously?!?!? That's an interesting twist.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I just watched the video on Facebook and it looks like they are talking about US Celebrity Edition Feb 7th, then Canada edition Mar 7.

Sorry about that!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL that's okay. I thought there might be some confusion. It's nice we're getting some BB this winter anyway!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, February 16, 2018 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I just saw the first ad for BB Canada starting March 7. The host still has the same hairdo. Like watching the Canadian version of Big Brother, and the bb viewer makes it a snap to catch the feeds, although they do block us too many times... 'secret going ons'... or whatever.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I've never seen BBCanada how do you all watch it?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Live feeds are free but don't know if they can be seen in the States...

BBviewer is a good tool to see the live feeds (I find the live feeds from the BB site has too many commercials...eek).

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
There are Americans here who watch who can provide better instructions than I can but basically you need to use some sort of a VPN (Virtual Private Network) to watch from the U.S. It sounds more complicated than it is though. You connect to the VPN which makes it look like you are in Canada and that allows you access.

A side benefit of a VPN is if you use a good one, it provides some additional security if you ever want to use public WiFi with your computer or phone.

Canadians who want to watch the BBUS live feeds have to do the same.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, February 26, 2018 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I'd love a VPN (I hate it when I'm denied access to Italian online programs from their website, thankfully most streaming from there is free) but I'm told it could mess up my e-mail server and I'm not that keen on turning on and off the VPN every time I have to check my email. If you can explain how I can safely use email and VPN I'd appreciate.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
there are ways to watch the episodes without a vpn, though most of them not live.
(direct download sites, video streaming sites, etc)

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I have watched BBCanada and BBUK on You Tube but there have been times the episode is deleted before I have gone in to watch. You Tube is not Live - it's just someone posting the episode.

I only watched last season's BBCanada and thought it was good. I prefer the UK version over both US and Canada.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I use HOLA which is an add-on to Google Chrome, works easily. And it is a free VPN. Safari is my normal browser, I just open Chrome to watch stuff from Canada. Open Chrome, go to HOLA website and follow directions. If you use BBViewer to watch feeds, you do not need a VPN to do that. Only issue is it does not work on tablets of any kind, only on a computer. Here is the link to get the viewer: http://goodiesfor.me/bigbrother/

Tk27

07-04-2004

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
2 Mystery People. Please no Paul, Frankie, Ika or Garry!!!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
None of them are previous houseguests. They’re all new this season. Thankfully!

We’ll see but they look like a pretty good group.