TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 03, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: News articles outside the house: Archive through October 03, 2017 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Xmas has posted on IG and has done IG live

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Or maybe some of them decided after leaving the house and talking to friends and family as well as watching some of the shows and / or reading on the internet about their behaviors, they realized they no longer wanted one minute of fame let alone 15 minutes.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Knowing that Julie has always been Team Jessica, I think she and Cody will get a very good edit on TAR. But I pity the other contestants who may feel that they have a disadvantage because Cody are her pets this season.

I do remember Cody saying that he didn't have many friends and was not close to his family. I know we all have family issues but talking about it on national TV probably didn't help bridge the gap. Just like Jess talked about her father very lovingly one minute then very absurd the next, we really don't know what is really going on in their lives.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Lots of old news but interesting AMA with Megan on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/73bx30/
im_megan_from_bb19_ama/

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much for that link Missy. The panda/Pao Pao comment always was odd to me as I thought Jess was referring to the black-and-white bikini not to Alex.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
from Megan's AMA posted above..

did anything significant happen in the first week that we did not get to see because there were no feeds?

Aphor1st [this is MEGAN]

Elena jumped up and down on the HoH bed topless :-)

Patti

04-29-2008

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patti a private message Print Post    
Megan was on such a short time and I felt very bad about her treatment. OTOH there were a few things she did that made me think she was a trouble maker and possibly a professional victim. I was put off by her response to Josh's apology. At that point I had a negative opinion of him but his apology was heart-felt. It was also private so it wasn't for show. But she wasn't at all gracious. Later when she heard Jess call Alex 'Pau pau' it took her all of 30 seconds to rush over to Alex and tell her. What was that all about? In retrospect I think she would have been a trouble making drama queen.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think if one is hearing voices and hallucinating, it probably isn't possible to judge how they normally are.

I read for a long time in that ANA and it was really interesting.

She was very positive about her treatment by Allison and production. They did not try to get her to stay but out her in a hotel, then a psych unit, then a VA hospital.

The article she released was before he episode aired so she lost any stipend, but did not have to pay anything.

She and Josh have talked since he was out and are all good. She and Alex are good.

Cody, hasn't talked to him.

She verifies what Jessica says, that before feeds went on, Raven was following Cody everywhere.

They get $1000 a week stipend.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Megan answered a question that has been discussed many times over the years.

Yes the show is legally a game show and we had to sign contracts to that effect and they also went over with us individually about what those laws meant and how they affected us.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
A few more interesting things from Megan's interview

DR info

They want you to be loud and high energy all the time in the DR they also will try to put words in your mouth to get the right script they want in the show. I told them so many times that I would never say that or think that and they kept pushing me to say it anyways.

I don't think they manipulate the HG's at all they actually tell us if we feel production is doing that to ask for a Executive producer and they will sort it out.

On how they film the 1st episode key reveal

They tell you production is very interested in casting you but they need more footage and a bigger crew will come and film the real thing later.

How Megan feels about Josh winning

I'm hyped he won. We talked a lot before I left and he even offered to use the veto on me if he won it.

On whether comps are rigged for certain players

I would say the comps are 100% legit.

They can't the show is considered a game show.

On whether she received her stipend

No and not because I walked, because I did that article on why I left.

On Paul's advantages at the beginning of the game

I would say blatant vet rigging.They pay vets 15k ish just to show up they want to protect their investment.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Omg are these short shorts from the 70's and 80's back in style for guys? Haha

I keep thinking of David Hasselhoff from baywatch šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

https://instagram.com/p/BZtq_L7DMeY/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Matching dogtags, so I guess playing up his service, but not hers..

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
those shorts reminds me of Richard Simmons.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, Im sure she services him :-)

those shorts remind me of Dolphins shorts we wore in the 70s

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Pamy ... wicked you ......... I am laughing as your comment about Jessica!!!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hopefully Jody will be eliminated first so we won't have to see those shorts for the remainder of the season.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I suspect Jessica picked out the shorts...they just don't look like Cody's normal style. He probably paid for them though.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I always liked Magnum PI in short shorts, but most men can't carry them off like he did.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Brittany Martinez of season 16 was at concert where shooting occurred in Las Vegas. She tweeted that her and a friend that were there are okay.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Brittany Martinezā€ @brittany_bb16 48m48 minutes ago

Thank you god for watching over me. I've never been so scared in my entire life. We were in theā€¦ https://www.instagram.com/p/BZv_c8pjqlT/

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
My daughter and some friends were also at that concert, they are all ok... so sad for those who were hurt or killed by that maniac.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Oh thank goodness Calimom...but how terrified they must have been.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Jessica's brief appearance on The Bold And The Beautiful. At least Josh's meatballs made it on the show.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x62x9v8

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... is her name "Jody" on her B&B bit?

Tk27

07-04-2004

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 12:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
LOL Jess wearing dog tags on B&B too funny and yes her name was Jody. That was funny