TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: Discussion - After the Season: Archive through September 28, 2017 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I wonder what happened in the house with Jess that we never saw?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Paul is the key to gigs for reality in Canada, so he says.

He got Jason all excited about how Paul could get Jason and Old a gig at the Calgary Stampede. And more.

He probably good Josh and Christmas he could also get them paid gigs, appearances, etc.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Paul is a legend in his own mind. How the heck could he get Jason and Old a gig at the Stampede? The Stampede is a big deal. WTH kind of connections could Paul possibly have? Once again, I think this is a case of a houseguest drinking the Paul koolaid.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Roxip, FWIW, WhistleNut and Ole have appeared at the National Western Stock Show in Denver, and it's a pretty big deal too. :-)

Don't know if Paul has connections, and he may just be bragging, but Jason and his bull are pretty well known around here.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jason really was hoping the show would bring in gigs.

And Paul, or his agent, undoubtedly do have some connections.

But he made it sound like a done deal,was in Paul being wildly popular in Canada.

And I am betting that is where Josh got the notion that he could be big in Canada.

Josh needs an agent if he wants bookings, and hopefully he will learn that he is the one who won BB. Paul hasn't.

Trekkie

07-09-2005

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trekkie a private message Print Post    
Saw Mark and Elena on Dancing With the Stars last night.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
What kind of gigs does Josh want? Does he have a talent or does he just want to talk about BB?

Boberg

10-04-2002

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Roxip since you mentioned the "Paul koolaid"...in Rob's backyard interview with Raven he asked her what was her favorite flavor of the koolaid Paul made in the house.........it was priceless cause Raven thought it was a serious question...the point of that question flew right over her head and I believe she answered "cherry"

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I dont think Paul intends on touring and going to speaking engagements with Josh. .. When Paul said all of that, he fully thought he would be the winner. .. He doesnt care about being Josh's wing man

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I honestly think Jason and his bull would be a draw anywhere they appear - getting an enormous bull to behave is quite the accomplishment! I just don't think Paul would have much influence in that regard...Jason probably has much better contacts in the rodeo circuit than Paul.

I would go and see him. I'm a sucker for a cowboy with a pet bull...LOL!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Boberg, Dr. Will asked her that as well and she did indeed answer a cherry flavor, did not have a clue what he was actually saying. I about rolled off my chair I was laughing so hard.

She never got that Dr Will was making fun of her while interviewing her.

I do believe Josh just wants to go to Canada because Paul made it sound so good and fun, plus it would be a very different experience for him and he wants experiences. I think Paul went to Vancouver a few times.

Also I don't believe that Cody is doing anything to improve his image, that is all Jessica. I am sure she told him to apologize and from what I have read she is the one who is trying to make all their appearance dates.

I just hope he puts his money away in the bank, and doesn't end up broke in two months. Also hope he knows he has to pay taxes on the full amount, he should end up with aprox $12,000 stipend and $25000 prize money.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
It's funny because Jessica keeps taking him to the trendy high end restaurants and clubs. Wonder whose paying? Lol

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
He is in a fog still. But soon enough, the fog will clear and he will ask himself, 'what am I doing in all these trendy places? That is not me.'

Jessica is trying to make him into something he is not.

After watching their joint IG live, it was apparent how he is older than her. She was a giddy girl bragging about her guys stamina in bed and dream of big diamond, while he was just happy with his Cabela's camo cap.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jody = 3-6 months tops!

Gidget

07-28-2002

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Is it possible that they are currently popular and thus a draw at restaurants to the point of comps. Plus I would bet Jess has her contacts at high end places thru her work.

I just cant see Cody paying hundreds of dollars for dinner. Maybe once or twice. As you say it is not him and if he is opening his wallet he will eventually want more than a bang for his buck.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Looks like DWTS didn't record here. So I missed Mark & Elena.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Kevin is doing another IG live at 9pm est

Looking at his IG photos, he's having a good time with his 15 min of fame

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
I wonder what Jess's reaction will be when Cody takes her to Texas Roadhouse in San Diego for a night out after her trendy restaurant outings. He will be at home and she will thumb her nose to the peasants. Her lifestyle has been in private planes, celeb/pro athlete parties, expensive gifts/clothes, and now appearing on B&B. The honeymoon will end very soon.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just hope he doesn't blow through his stipend and the $25k.

Daughter

Dead truck

Should come ahead of new fling.

Just IMO of course.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
For all I know Jess was brought up in a life style like Cody lives n
now so she may be comfortable with it.
I saw where they are definitely going to do Amazing Race so for a few weeks they won't be spending money.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cody and Jess are on amazing race

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
now we know why he didnt go see his daughter and said he would see her in Nov. they were at the airport today on their way to start the race

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I wish them well and hope they last a long time in Amazing Race.

Patti

04-29-2008

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patti a private message Print Post    
I think the worst thing that could happen to them is to do well on TAR. They are far more in need of personal growth than money.

Patti

04-29-2008

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patti a private message Print Post    
Jess and Cody are aggressively scornful to people who are not exactly like them. They've had virtually no negative feedback for this behavior either from their environment or their own consciences. At their ages their lack of empathy tells me they need to experience a few setbacks themselves to 'get it'.