TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 26, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: Discussion - After the Season: Archive through September 26, 2017 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Bon, I second your post.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I hope Paul has a good support system behind him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would point out that in 10 years these posts will be long archived.. Maybe downloadable with some effort.

In interviews, Cody mentioned,when asked about the $25k that there was talk of a ring.

Sadly, votes for Cody, especially if people were all mushy over his long distance love for his dauo, resulted in a big purchase for Jessica.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And this article set off alarm bells

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/big-brothers-christmas-is-open-to-having-a-relationship-with-paul-w505289

And I am not talking about the open to a relationship part.

Read on.

She expects Josh to pay for travelling the world 🌎 for her and Paul!!!!

Hopefully his accountants tell him no way.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sea. I hope they don't bring her back next year. I dont dislike her, but once was enough.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
So happy the Martinez family got Josh away from Xmas and Paul ASAP. I am sure they watched and evaluated how Xmas and Paul treated Josh (somewhat like a lap dog). So happy Josh got the last word.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking Momma Martinez will tell him no way is he paying for trips around the world for Christmas and/or Paul - he won't need an accountant to tell him no way.

I am beginning to think Christmas is as delusional about certain things as Raven. To get over her delusions she probably needs to read a bit of what has been said since the finale (and maybe things that were said in the house). She believes she would have won over Josh because Paul said so? I have read in various places that jury members have stated they would have voted Josh over Christmas.

Paul has said Christmas is just a friend. I thought he told Josh she was too old for him. Has anyone heard if he still has a girl friend? Yeah Christmas, you made a connection with Paul - - it was called "Paul convincing another house guest that he wanted to go to F2 with them." And he did want to go to F3 with her and Josh because he felt of the couples in the house, they were the ones he could beat.

Wake up girl! Of course I could be completely wrong about Paul's feelings for her and if I am, I will stand corrected.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
After reading the above about Christmas I have to say she is truly delusional.

Run Paul run. LOL Mama Martinez keep Josh away from her and don't let her anywhere near the money.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I bet Paul knows that there was no way the 3 of them were going to travel the world. I think over the previous seasons and this one a lot has been talked about, but I also think most knows it is BS

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hopefully.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Ugh. And she remains delusional. About public opinion, jury perception, and even her imagined house boyfriends true feelings. I'm so sick of her telling us what a competitor she is. Her performance in the mental comps was pitiful. Her two HOHs were embarrassingly thrown to her. And she treated josh abhorrently. Honestly, i have to give her props for a route 44 sized ego ... gamewise not much there. She even flopped on her jury question.

Yeah, hope to see her again never.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Apparently some old tweets are starting to surface that may not put Elena in a very good lite.

I haven't seen any of them but I keep seeing comments on twitter that are hinting at racial issues.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Just watched Josh's IG live Q&A

He will not tak bad about anyone. He wishes them all well. His fans kept asking about Raven exposed. Josh shut them all down and told them the game is over and to get all the hateful comments and hashtags off of his page. He loves them all

What he said about Ravens "mastermind" comment..... she has lost her sauce! Lol

He also said Him, Paul and Xmas will be close friends for life! He loves them to the moon and back

He is going to take a world trip with them when their schedules open up maybe in a few months. He has obligations with bb right now.

He also said something that happened in house before Jess left that we never saw

He and Cody spoke and Cody shook his hand and said I know your a good Christian guy. Said to stop with the hate. He won't be friends on outside because they are different people. He also apologized to Cody as well for the comments they each made. He also apologized to Megyn and wishes her well.

All the things done in the game mean nothing to him now. He's moved on.

He's heading back to LA tomorrow

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I have seen the Elena tweets, they are anywhere from 2-5 years old.

Some are racist, some joking about domestic abuse, some are making fun of people's weight or looks or sexual orientation. All supposedly "a joke"

They are not good. Makes me understand why she and Cody get along so well.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Does Cody have some questionable tweets or history?

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Wow, Christmas is quite bitter. She wouldn't promise Josh she would take him so why should he have 'broken' his promise. It's BB. You do and say things to win the game.

No way is Josh paying for that trip that is never going to happen anyway.

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
Truthfully all Josh wanted was to go to Canada lol

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Cody made some comments while in the house against transgender individuals and about the protests in Ferguson.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I must have missed it, I didn't have the feeds.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
I can see josh footing the bill for the world tour. Sounds like he's all warm and fuzzy and doesn't care about anything being genuine vs game. As soon as their schedules (pronounced shed-you-alls) open up of course. They have fan bases now. Lolol. These people. 15 minutes and counting.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Didn't Cody say he wanted to go watch the protests?

Patti

04-29-2008

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patti a private message Print Post    
I'm lost. Why does Josh want to go to Canada? I like Canada. But then again, I live in Michigan where lots of us have relatives and friends there. And of course we have weather,hockey and the Great Lakes in common. But why does a meatball (said with affection) from Florida want to go to Canada?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Patti, my guess is that Josh was swayed by Paul's stories of how wonderful Canada is... he said he went there 17 times last year! He claims the people are amazing, and of course, the weed is to his liking...Josh says he wants to try the winter sports there, something he can't do in Miami. I'm doubting it'll ever happen!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Josh was really friendly with the ET Canada girl who did the backyard interview. She was on BBCan. I think he watched BB Canada. Canada is a nice place to visit. Maybe he just wants to see it. Bleh on Paul and the weed. I'm sure the great weed in Canada is just as good as the great weed in the US. Paul was just listening to the sound of his own voice in most of his conversations.

He didn't learn anything about the other houseguests. That was a big mistake. Josh learned a lot about them. I remember one time Josh asked Paul questions about the others and Paul didn't know anything and commented how did Josh know. He listened.