TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: Discussion - After the Season: Archive through September 25, 2017 users admin

Gidget

07-28-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
I think this is going to be an adventure for Jess. Does anyone know from where she originates.

I think it is a good idea for them to go together. Right now fans expect to see them together and from a professional point of view now is the time to make hay.

I'm sure Cody knows his family well enough and for that matter Jess to gauge how this meet and greet will go.

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
I believe I heard early this season that Jessica has lived in 8 different states.

After last season James said he and Natalie were not together but she told him they should keep making appearances together so they could keep getting PAID to be seen together

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Glad Cody really doesn't care about other peoples opinions and I especially believe he does not care about parenting advise from strangers who never have met him or know him. He truly seems to have a mind of his own.

I totally agree Boberg!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Calimom, I do think it is odd when the first the "parents" do is not go see their kids. James did the same thing, I think it was a couple of weeks after he got home that he drove to see his daughter.

And all Kevin was concerned with was where is my family, will my family be here, same with Jason, he wanted to know that his wife would be there, so it does seem odd to me that Cody, who couldn't care less about the partying, or the other HG's, wasn't on a plane right away.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Cody did a live IG and he answered 90%of the questions with a monotone 1 or 2 word answers while jess played with his face and kissed on him ......

Jess posted a photo of them ring shopping πŸ™„πŸ˜¬

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my lord, run Cody run!!!!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I didnt see any of Cody's family at the finale.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
OMG. Light Bulb moment.

Cody is showing Paul what "never cared" really looks like.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
They were at a gallery.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I think there is a difference between the pride of being a parent, and actually being a parent and putting your child first. A couple of days away from Jess is a small thing. A couple of months being away from your child, and not even being able to facetime or talk to them is a huge thing.

I'm sure he loves his daughter, I'm not sure he knows how important it is to be in her life as much as he can.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
In his live stream, Cody stated that he and Jess will be going to Iowa at the end of Nov. for Thanksgiving.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not until then????

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
I thought I heard Jessica say they were going to stay in LA for a couple of DAYS and then go to Iowa.

I guess they dont have to work

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Like I stated before I think it is Paisley's mother's place to talk to Cody if she feels that it is needed. I don't consider it any of my business what they do in their personal lives. Talk about Jody all we want but Paisley and her mom didn't asked to be speculated about. If they are comfortable with their arrangements concerning their child then it isn't any of my business. But I know some of you think differently and that's ok too.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Perhaps the Thanksgiving date has something to do with TAR starting very soon.

ETA sometimes parents have to be away from their kids while earning a living. It is not all that unusual.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cody is not "working." Nobody is knocking working parents who must be away from their kids due to WORK. It IS unusual for a salesman to be away from his daughter for 3 1/2 months to be on a reality show, then to choose to stay away from his kid because he fell in love on said show! And does anybody know that Paisley's mom IS ok with the situation?! <77> Cody & Jessica said they have some "future" meet & greets set up. They aren't doing anything other than each other right now, I just find it hypocritical for him to rave about his love for his kid, while he's talking to fans on social media and filming it from Jess's bed. You know SHE'S the one doing all the arrangements, so why doesn't she do all that while he goes to Iowa? I'm actually shocked anyone could defend any other decision. I liked James, but I was appalled he didn't run straight to visit his daughter and the stepson he raised. I liked how Kevin & Jason talked about how they couldn't wait to see their kids, then they followed through and their actions proved it. To the people who loved Cody's rude "hold that thought..." if someone did that to you, would you find it so hilarious? He just always seems to be walking away... but maybe that's a good thing!

Bowl4sport

07-21-2008

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bowl4sport a private message Print Post    
Are there ex-HGs or relatives of theirs reading these posts? Do you have to be a member here to be able to read the posts? 10 years from now, a little girl may decide to log on this site to read about her father.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
That little girls parent should have thought about her doing an internet search in 10 years and not had sex with someone he just met on camera. If he's not worried about that then I'm not worried about her reading anything here. If he's been a wonderful father presence in her life for 15 years I'm sure she'll just call us a bunch of stupid busy bodies and move on with her life.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If she does an internet search on her father, she's going to read/see a LOT worse than anYthing she could read HERE. TVCH doesn't allow the kind of things she will find... I would think the hardest thing for her to understand is why daddy didn't brag about her when the other 2 dads in the BB house were talking about their kids! Maybe by then she'll be too busy playing with the 3-4 "superior human" boys bred by her dad and step-mom. She'll be a teen in 10 years, they are hard to shock, internet-wise!

06-29-2002

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Some areas of the board are Member only. However, the Big Brother area is fully accessible by anyone who wants to look.

As a general note, while it’s okay to state your opinion about what you feel comfortable posting, it is against the rules to tell other Posters what they should or should not post. Thank you.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Remember, Cody is away from his daughter 11 months out of the year. They dont live in the same state. He sees her summers when she comes to visit.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I wonder how many of these house guests think that their behaviors will be out there floating around for years to come on the internet; behaviors that more than likely they would not want their child to see. Would they have sex in the house? Would they partake in bullying tactics as part of their game? Would they betray a friend? Would they talk about a 'friend's' family? I would think the answer would be NO to all of the above.

I don't think what Cody did to fans was right...I would hate if that were done to me (wouldn't happen cause I wouldn't be looking for a game show contestant's autograph but to each his own). Just like I would hate if another house guest had other house guests go after me in an unkind way because the leader said so whether they felt they were being a bully or not because I would feel bullied.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sassyza, that's what I don't get---ALL of the seasons are on the internet. If any future HG doesn't understand that, they need to reread their contract! All HGs should be told that ALL of the cameras are "internet" cameras. They need to understand that any nudity or "activity" can be recorded and/or viewed, and possibly spread all over the internet. I feel like any contestant should be savvy enough to get it by now, they have been using the internet most of their life, whereas the first few seasons were kinda new at it! NO RECRUITS PLEASE----that'd be great...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bonbon, I thought they did live in the same state, for some reason I was thinking it was the same town. Oh, nevermind, LOL, I checked his bio and see he is currently living in Texas, not Iowa.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I feel bad for Paul. The pain on his face when Julie was reading the votes just said everything. He continues to put on a face of denial, but after reading all that is out there about this season, he must see that his schtick was not well received in the house or by the public.

He went into the finale so sure he had won the season. I think he was confident of his win for a few weeks, most assuredly after Alex got out. .. He didnt ever even imagine any outcome without him winning. That makes his fall even harder. He really has no one to blame but himself.

And while many throughout the season were saying, 'this is Paul's game to loose', 'Paul has to win', 'I cant see any other outcome'... Paul did not come off well at the finale. Players and viewers did not like his lack of emotion, his inability to own his game, his inability to show respect to Josh and the other players. .. Now, he seems alone without the W and without the fan support.

I do feel bad for him and hope he can learn from this experience.