TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: News articles outside the house: Archive through September 24, 2017 users admin

Chippy

08-16-2007

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
And him and Christmas with the "it hurt my heart" crap. If your heart hurts, go see a cardiologist.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sassyza, I like Morgans style too. She has actually impressed me post BBOOT. Good for her.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Is Paul in hiding, he isn't in any photos or videos from last nights party. Also looks like Xmas and Josh hooked up from watching Xmas live IG story ..... hmmm

What happens with her feelings for Paul?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I hope Christmas and Josh don't 'hook up'.

She will use him and toss him away.

Patti

04-29-2008

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patti a private message Print Post    
Christmas voted for Paul because she thought they could go into some kind of business if he won. Josh won so now she's all over him.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well I think they hooked up last night...... they were very drunk and all over each other walking down hotel hallway to room. I could be wrong but exactly what it looked like to me

Says a lot if she ditched her friend Paul for Josh because he won ...... smh

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
From the shot insta I saw, at i:00am they are waiting for Paul to bring burgers to the room ( In and Out run??).

Xmas doesn't need Paul for any of her business's. Paul could use her contacts for band events.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Xmas should stop hanging on Josh. They are out of the house, the game is over. They can walk separately. Even the 3 showmance couples have more breathing room.

She looks desperate. Particularly since word on the street is that she was in love with Paul (or was it her fiance that she had just broken up with?) .. now she is hanging on Josh.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I actually could not care less if Josh and Xmas did anything not suitable for television last night, as long as it doesn't really hurt either one of them. They really do love each other, and don't share any common DNA. As far as we know, neither one had sex in the house, so probably didn't contract any communicable diseases. On the clip I watched above, it looked like both of them were sort of looking out for each other. Which is fine. If they had sex last night, it is also fine. It was pretty much the safest thing they could do. And sort of poetic. And sort of sweet. But not more than that. And that will be fine.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Josh tweeted he is back in Miami. Good for his family getting him outta town so quickly.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 3:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Coming into the conversation late, but these are my two cents.

Before Jess came into the House, she was a fan of Paul's so it is not unrealistic to believe that if Cody had not been in the House, she may have worked with Paul. Once Cody nominated Paul, he drew the line and she had to side with her showmance, so yes, Cody impacted, if not, ruined her game.

Julie has been on Team Jessica from the beginning because she said so during an interview earlier in the season. So if the game was rigged for Paul to win, whose to say that it was not rigged for Jess to get the Halting Hex if she was Julie's favorite? Production loves chaos and drama as much as the BB fans who voted for her because they knew it would cause drama and increase ratings.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I'm not so sure it would have benefited Jess's game if she had followed the same path as Alex with aligning with Paul.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Observations on the after party from someone that attended.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=27260009&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Another attendee's observations at the after party. Of note, Jason meeting Kevin's wife.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=27258438&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Cool ty Ark!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Josh has a FB live Q&A

He's a very humble winner

FB is Josh Martinez BB19

Gidget

07-28-2002

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Heh! I just watched the ET Paul interview. When he said he would keep coming back and taking 2nd I thought egads he is going to be the Susan Lucci of BB.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
How about coming back and being first out. I hope never to see him again. I do wish him well though.

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
I second that, Sunnyday!

Alegria

07-05-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alegria a private message Print Post    
For his own health and development, he should let it go, let it go, let it go....

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Yeah Paul. Find a period to your BB chapter and move on. For all our sakes. Aspire to more than fake friendship. Plus thought you never cared.

Patti

04-29-2008

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patti a private message Print Post    
I just rewatched part of the finale and remembered something I had noticed when Josh evicted Xmas but forgot because so much more happened. Paul got her in a bearhug and then Josh joined in. Paul seemed emotional and was whispering to her. All of a sudden he looks up at the camera and just eyelocks it--totally cold and calculating. The odd part is not that he felt that way. It's finale night. 500K. Makes sense. But for him it was important that we know that he was faking it. There's something weird in him.

Patti

04-29-2008

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patti a private message Print Post    
Sorry. Thought I was in 'Discussion--after the season'.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
I saw it Patti.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Patti, I saw it too and was irritated when he did it!