TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: Discussion - After the Season: Archive through September 24, 2017 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am glad everybody has their families back.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Rather than Paul needing to get protection, the fact is that most of the HGs trusted and protected him and wanted to advance in the game with him. He knows how he set up his game. Why he is trying to deny that now is just sad and not "never cared."

Hwest, my experience watching is similar to yours. I play a game and try to pick a winner from the pre-game interviews. I picked Maggie, Hayden and Derrick to win. My pick this year was Cameron.

I thought Morgan did a wonderful job with her backyard interviews. I wonder if CBS might offer their official interviews to her next season.

Through the years my enjoyment has been enhanced by reading everyone's insights and opinions here. Thank you all!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ok I just watched Kevin do a live IG Q&A.

It said it was done 2 hours ago and they stay up only 24 hours

He was asked about being out in the real world. He said he heard some really awful things said and feels really betrayed

He said there are a couple people he is not sure he will be able to be friends with, need to have a serious talk and one who he doesn't think he will ever talk to again. Only found out these things today

Talked about he didn't realize they sat up in HOH and talked about things. Said the things he heard was crossing the line and family should never enter into it. Not happy, a little bitter

So many people asked the question if Jason apologized and if he would except it. His daughter never asked Kevin to answer that question.

This was such a sweet and funny interview and he is so humble

He said he is going to do another IG live later tonight and tomorrow because he loves his fans and loves talking about his BB experience

Go check it out, best interview yet.

http://instagram.com/bb19kevin
Or
@bb19kevin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Chippy what is GBM? thanks.

Oh nevermind I just figured it out Goodbye Message, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Indybarb, Jason said he went to Kevin and told him about what he said and apologized for it as soon as he could after the show.

He mentioned it in his interview with Dr. Will, or one of his interviews. He did say he should never have said that, it was wrong, and was sorry he said it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Missyb, I agree, it was exhausting watching Paul try to control everything in the entire house!

Onab

05-09-2011

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onab a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, I hate that Kevin had to hear about some of the repulsive things that were said in that HOH room about him. I don't think he's a choirboy, and he said some nasty things too, but that crew upstairs took it to a whole different level. Honest to goodness, what is so hard to understand about cameras on 24/7?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha Kevin said the house smelled bad, like feet! 👣
Raven and Alex were the messiest 😂😂

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Kevin seems like so much fun. I kind of wish they would all just leave things that were said in the house in the house and start over. I know if Kevin or his family ever question Christmas about the horrible things she said, she's going to start saying that she said them because of the things Kevin said about her and those weren't very nice things for a dad/husband to be saying either. We don't really know what it was that turned Alex against Kevin and I don't want to know. I'd like it better if they just never spoke again. Kevin doesn't need any of them in his life to make it rich and full so just let it go.

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
Has anyone heard Josh say anything about the hurricane?

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
Ark I thought i read somewhere that in the last few days Paul admitted to either josh or christmas that he was the one to turn alex against kevin. Not sure if true or not, but prior to hearing that, always felt alex was jealous of Kevin's friendship with jason.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Turtletoes, I just saw a tweet that indicated Josh had to fly back home, that they suffered some damage.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Now that you mention it Jodikay, I kind of remember seeing or hearing that too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That is true, I read it as well probably in a tweet.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

We don't really know what it was that turned Alex against Kevin and I don't want to know.

quote:

Ark I thought i read somewhere that in the last few days Paul admitted to either josh or christmas that he was the one to turn alex against kevin.

I have a pretty clear recollection of it being in the last few days, and it was Paul admitting it admiringly (of himself) to Josh. I commented on some thread here that I hoped Josh had the good sense to use that in his finale speech (he didn't). I thought it was highly significant. I am sure one of Kevin's kids will have noted it, and relayed it to their Dad.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the answers about Kevin/Jason, and thanks to all for another season of BB. I can't believe I have been here for all these years. I doubt I would have continued to watch without this forum. So, see you next time!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
All I see at Kevin's Instagram is pictures.. Nothing about a live chat.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
to view live chat on IG, you need be on a mobile device.. and click on their profile picture.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Any pics of Cody reuniting with his daughter, Paisley? He's had 3 nights to have sex with Jess, or, get to REALLY know her. He missed his summer with Paisley, it's Saturday so she's not in school, so I'd expect to hear he's in Iowa!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha!!

Btw, I just watched Josh's FB live, he did a Q&A

He's a very humble winner!

Josh Martinez BB19

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I believe Jess said that after a few days in LA, they are off to Iowa.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If a single OR married parent chose to spend any extra time other than the legal contract time away from a child they hadn't seen in MONTHS, I would for sure make a comment! He just spent 24/7 with Jess for TWO months, was separated from her for a few weeks, yet they act like they might not survive... He's known/loved Paisley a LOT longer, he speaks so highly of her, bemoaned losing the summer with her, yet he stays with Jess when he could go see Paisley?! I would definitely say the same about James or ANYONE who did that. Also, I don't think Jess should join him in Iowa, they haven't even had a "normal" relationship outside of a tv show. I KNOW my opinion doesn't/shouldn't matter to them, that's why I'm not bothering THEM with it, I'm sharing with TVCH posters/readers---we discuss EVERY aspect of the HGs: what they wear, hair, teeth, accents, health, maturity, age, voice level, sleep patterns/partners, makeup, sportsmanship, honesty, strategy, diet, manners, language, AND their family relationships, based on what we see/hear/ read. THIS is the appropriate place to discuss those things, I would never try to reach Jody via Social Media to voice my opinion about Cody staying in L.A. rather than rushing to see his daughter. He's been watching BB since Season 1? He knows fans discuss it all. I'm sure he'd just say, "hold that thought..." then he'd run out the door w/Jess. (his fans laugh at that, until it happens to THEM!)

06-29-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Reminder, criticizing TVCH posters for what they did or didn't say is NOT allowed. Keep your comments about the houseguests, and not about each other.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Absolutely LOVED when Cody said "Hold that thought"...laughed my azz off. Congrats to Cody on AFP!

Glad Cody really doesn't care about other peoples opinions and I especially believe he does not care about parenting advise from strangers who never have met him or know him. He truly seems to have a mind of his own.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
You can tell how much Cody loves his little girl by how his eyes lights up and the big smile on his face when he talks about her. He and Paisley's mother have a good relationship from what both have said. I think lf she had a problem with it, she would and should be the one complaining about it on Paisley's behalf.