TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: News articles outside the house: Archive through September 22, 2017 users admin

Nana731

07-06-2005

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I think it would be a lot easier for Josh to be more generous, saying Paul played a great game...he has the cash in his pocket lol.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Maineiac, We think alike quite often.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
however he has the right to have his opinions just like the rest of us have the right to ours

To me, there is a difference between a right to have an opinion and having to *respect* that opinion.

Just to clarify. Sure, people have a right to their opinion, they have every right to be wrong. But I don't have to respect them for being wrong.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting the link to Josh on The Talk, Tresbien. The kid is SO likable. It was a great appearance.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that people have the right to express their opinion. However, there is a difference between respecting their right to express their opinion and respecting their opinion.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
The term “tranny” is used as a dehumanizing slur to describe transgender individuals and is usually the last word someone hears before they are brutally attacked. Similar to the anti-gay F-word, the term “tranny” is commonly used to humiliate and degrade transgender individuals. If Cody used the N word would Jessica and his fans still make excuses for him?

Adding- Yes, people can have opinions. Like a pedophile has the opinion that having sex with a child is a good thing. That the white race is superior. That Mexicans are rapists. Women are subservient to men. Pointing out that people have horrific opinions and that they need to be called out on them. Not given passes or excuses being made.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://parade.com/603227/mikebloom/big-brother-19-the-92-days-of-christmas-abbott/

Nothing really new but it kind of bothers me that Xmas never acknowledges that she could not answer Josh's question when he TOLD her he was talking her! After being "vault" for weeks, he could not return the loyalty. Why should he ? She basically spurned him and he was rocked.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know ......

Is this Kevins wife on end next to Xmas?

https://instagram.com/p/BZVB1gpFuQL/

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Lost, I dont think so. More likely one of his daughters.

His wife, also an attractive blond, has shoulder length hair. (at least the one I saw)

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
kevin's wife
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/wp-content/uploads/kevin-wife-bb.jpg

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Christmas was hanging on Paul the last week and couldnt tell Josh she would pick him. Josh wins and she is all over him at the finale and after party!! I cant with her!

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I read that Paul did not attend the after party last night. Christmas arrived with Josh, got very drunk and left with Josh.

Here is a picture of Kevin and his wife yesterday.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Here is a video from the Clifton's party last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk6yHKJt63E

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
Well Cody had help getting his votes while nobody else did

Most of the people just watch ther show and he was edited so great in lots of their eyes and never watched the feeds while him and his snuggle buddy were all snuggled up screwing and after they finished that then they were bashing others but that wasnt seen on the show..

When the feeds first started and he was HOH him and Jessica were holed up in the HOH for 2 weeks and rarely came out.. Wen Jillian was nominated week 1, Alex told her to go talk to Jessica and she said I havent even sen her because she NEVER comes out of the HOH room.. So Cody and Jessica isolated themselves and thats their fault.

So now I read that they were signing autographs and then said we will be right back and then going out to eat while some of these people probably were ones that voted for him for AFP and they probably laughed about it while they ate.

If you want to see the REAL people then buy the feeds and quit making opinions about what the SCRIPTED show and you will see a big difference and you can see thats its 2 different scenarios

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ark, ty for the video. I was going to go to that party but dang it Im old and starting my night at 10/11pm just isnt possible anymore!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Kevin's wife reminds me of Gina Marie, hahahahahahaha.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
So agree with you, Jeff33.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Is Cody wearing a deadskull on his tee shirt , in the video above??? How ironic is that.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Morgan Willet's backyard interviews are up if anyone is still interested

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6THzna6gLcfneuW4ZPV4rJNTo7zvl5Pc

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
For those wondering if the Dents and Schlehubers interacted last night

https://www.instagram.com/bb19kevin/

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow! That video from last nights party!! Xmas <77> till the end.

Controlling Josh, he was so excited when he got out of car and all his fans wanted autographs and Xmas pulled him a way and told them "we have to be somewhere" WTH!!

Geeeesh Xmas! Run Josh Run!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Ark...thanks for posting those interviews. I like Morgan's interview style.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Bon

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=27254994

Paul always says he never cared...looked like he cared when Julie read the votes. Own it Paul.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Never cared either, Paul.

Bitter. Party of one.