TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: Discussion - After the Season: Archive through September 22, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't really know where to post my thoughts.

I find it interesting that the twitterverse is pretty quiet. I think we are all just tired and maybe we will see more stuff by the weekend.

I haven't heard of any after the season parties, which is also kind of wierd, usually someone it trying to put something together.

Other than Paul taking Josh and Christmas around LA, as they discussed in the house, I wonder if Jessica has put anything together.

Finally, has anyone heard anything about Kevin's family. I saw a tweet that all 7 of his kids were in the audience because Jackie tweeted it.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Maybe this explains some of it. Party tonight,

Mark Jansen‏ @RealMarkBB19 8m8 minutes ago
More
I'll be going live on instagram at 10pm EST as #Marlena gets ready for @RyanACarrillo & @RachelEReilly red carpet cast party later tonight!!

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I saw pictures of Kevin hanging with Jason, Elena & Mark & Kevin's son.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I did just see a tweet about a party tonight.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Where are you seeing photos?

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm seeing most of them on Twitter and Instagram. I just saw one of Jason with a couple of Kevin's daughters.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I was wondering if anyone has told Raven anything?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I saw a twitter post that said Raven turned off her twitter. Don't know if that is true.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
She made it private so she can approve followers

Dint

05-14-2011

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dint a private message Print Post    
After Josh won I started to think about Paul's game play. Paul (IMHO) was the best floater that BB has had. He floated from one group/alliance to another in order to make others a bigger target than himself.

Paul could have won if he would have stayed true to one alliance and not had any side deals.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think you have a very good point Dint. He showed he could win comps.

Alegria

07-05-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alegria a private message Print Post    
Paul overplayed by controlling people's votes and comp results instead of creating the circimstances and letting things play out. By leaving nothing to chance he took suspense and fun out of the game. By getting people to cede their decision making to him and then betraying them he cut too deep. If they left the house owning their moves the jury would have been less bitter at the end. Paul coerced them into doing what he wanted and they felt deeply betrayed in a way that went beyond gameplay.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Raven's Twitter was turned off well before finale.

I believe in one interview she just said "Haters gonna hate".

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I also think getting rid of Jason was a major flaw in Paul's game...by doing that he embittered Alex and Jason both. If he had just gone ahead and let them get rid of Kevin and then had Josh and/or Christmas (whichever one was available at the time) get rid of Jason the next week I think it would have worked out better for him.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying the analysis in this thread. I agree that Paul overplayed and created unnecessary enmity for himself as a result. He had his hand in everything. It’s kind of like he micromanaged. If he had let things progress more naturally he may have avoided some of the bitterness and, like it or not, not making the eliminated people angry at you is good gameplay.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
As far as the finale party I read Paul showed up at the end with COREY! Apparently he is not friendly with Victor anymore and Victor is now in a relationship with Nicole.

Xmas AND Josh both very drunk and Xmas was allegedly mean to some fans.

Happy Josh won but he lacks awareness. He did not think Paul made any moves in the game and he thinks Xmas is the sweetest girl beloved by all.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I also read that Jody took pictures with fans and then started to leave when a few more fans asked for pictures. Cody told them to wait a minute and Jody went out the door. The fans waited and waited until Jess posted a picture of them at Denny's. Fans were not pleased that they stood there waiting all that time. This reminded me of Cody's "Hold that thought" moment in the house.

I don't know if Paul & Victor are friends anymore but I saw a post from Paul saying that Victor introduced Nicole as his girlfriend after finale and Paul didn't believe them so they kissed. Paul sounded happy for them so they're at least friendly.

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
Why in most of her pictures and videos that Elena looks drunk or high or just totally lost?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think that Paul could have pulled it off if he had just acknowledged what he did, that he did lie and manipulate them. He thought he was managing Alex by telling her that he couldn't take her down, but that wasn't true, he could have and then sent Kevin home, I still don't get why he kept Kevin around if he didn't intend to take him to F2.

That made no sense to me, Kevin wasn't going to influence the jury, they all just put up will him, so that seemed a bad plan.

Hahahahaha, good to see Cody and Jessica are still acting like the jerks they showed us in the house. These people don't change their character when they get out of the house, and Cody and Jessica are still being their selfish selves.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Dipo, by watching previous seasons, Josh had a big advantage over Paul at the end. He knew that telling the truth and telling people that he had to get rid of them because they would beat him in the end was better than continuing to lie to them once they were out of the house. Paul may have been able to pull out a win had he ever watched a couple of previous seasons and seen how GBMs play into managing those jury votes.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Holy cow, they could have been outside forever judging from that video Ark posted. To be honest, I don't feel a lot of sympathy for "fans" that need to get a picture of themselves with a BB player or feel insulted if they don't. They are just freakin reality contestants. I ove BB and faithfully watch it every year. I even follow some on social media after the season because I am curious. But pictures, autographs, touching. Get a life.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Dipo- I think it was because Kevin couldn't win a comp, so if Paul needed to win one of them it'd be one less person to worry about.

I'm wondering now if they're going to do goodbye messages anymore- without them, Josh can't admit the alliance and Paul's lying doesn't come out, and that changes the result most likely.

If that Jody story is true, I hope they choked on their Grand Slams...

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Missyb, I kind of agree with you but when you ask fans to do you a favor and vote for someone you like to win $25,000 then you kind of owe them the courtesy of at least saying "I'm sorry, we've been here for hours and are starving." or something along those lines. Telling someone to wait and then ditching them is just rude.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I agree, had he kept Alex he would have had her vote

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Wilson, I thought that too but they decided what edit version to show each HG, soooo they kind of screwed Paul more than Josh lol