TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: News articles outside the house: Archive through September 21, 2017 users admin

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Missyb, Did Paul say in an interview that he doesn't remember meeting Raven? Because in the Big Time Online interview he said he did remember meeting her and recognized her when he saw her in the house.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
More interesting news:

http://cartermatt.com/268219/amazing-race-30-big-brothers-cody-nickson-jessica-graf-board/

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ark, in the house he mentioned a couple times that she could have only gotten a CD or tee shirt without being at a concert. He only gave them out at live concerts. He truly seemed confused about it. But, I have not heard it addressed in an interview yet.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, being as Jessica acts like a stark-raving lunatic and doesn't play well with others, and Cody is Cody, I don't see them bonding with other racers so it is very possible they won't get any help from other racers to keep them in the race. I'm really hoping they go out very very very early - like FIRST!!!!

As God is my witness, I will never understand the loveage that Julie has for Jessica. I'll bet anyone that Julie brings her back for Season 20 for BB. Julie has already said she would love to see how Jessica would play without Cody in the house.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don't know that Julie is such a huge fan of Jessica. Julie is a huge fan of Showmances. I actually think Jessica would have been good at this game had she not been in a showmance but I think she would have ridden Paul as far as she could just like the others did.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Julie clearly doesn't watch the Live Feeds. She probably only saw the edited CBS segments of Jessica...

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Jason & Cody address their remarks about Transgender people

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselman/big-brother-19-cody-unapologetic-about-anti-trans?utm_term=.tl5WMZRp7#.aoW4O9zPL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ark, Jessica has already been on B&B, is now cast on Season 30 of TAR with Cody, and Julie has already said she wants Jessica back next season without Cody. It's pretty obvious that Julie absolutely loves Jessica.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Final 3 interview. It's blows my mind that they all think that Josh would have lost had he taken Christmas to F2. I don't think they're factoring in how the jury would have reacted to Josh getting Paul out. Christmas may be a delusional about her game as Raven is about her's. If all of you game was "behind the scenes" and no one saw it, how can they give you credit for you.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/21/big-brother-finale-paul-josh-christmas/

Patti

04-29-2008

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patti a private message Print Post    
Christmas is more likeable than Paul but she is as delusional. Her entire self identity is "I'm a competitor". If that's it, then it's not a good thing. There's more to life than just competing. AND even before her injury she didn't win much.

Patti

04-29-2008

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patti a private message Print Post    
It also irked me that she didn't vote for Josh. She voted for Paul because it's business move for her. Really Pinocchio? Don't you want to be a real girl?

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie, I didn't know Jody was already booked on AR. Julie also loves Jessie Mr. Pec-tacular Godderz. I never understood that love either. Maybe she just loves people named a variation of Jess.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
But you know... Josh knew that jury better than the rest of us did and he truly felt he would have lost against Christmas. And he might have. I could see Paul voting for Christmas. Cody would have definitely voted for Christmas over Josh. He only voted for Josh because he would never vote for Paul. And Kevin would have also voted for Christmas. And I think Mark and Elena would have voted for Christmas over Josh. She had a great social game. No one hated her. It is very possible that all of Josh's "shenanigans" would have haunted him with the jury if he was up against Christmas in the F2.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Jason & Cody address their remarks about Transgender people

That's why I voted for Jason, not Cody.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cody just keeps proving he doesn't want to learn and grow. He wants to have knee-jerk reactions, and then stick with that thought/feeling no matter WHAT. Jess will not be able to keep up with her explanations/apologies/excuses... he is one-dimensional, very simple, not ready/willing to ever change his mind, in his opinion, he's never wrong.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch Josh on the Talk today ? Raw enthusiasm . He made me smile the entire time. So glad he got a solo spot. A real good kid.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think Cody could care less if we like him or not, he owns who he is and doesn't feel he needs our approval.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Cody has the right to his opinions. We want people to respect ours, we should respect others as well.
That's it, shouldn't be a problem.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Josh on The Talk:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_talk/video/5B3D6741-52AC-3A0D-32D7-A5F061526114/the-talk-josh-talks-about-his-big-brother-win/

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
No 2 people have to hold the same beliefs. I don't agree with Cody but he lives in the USA and fought for our right to voice our disagreements. Unfortunately a lot of people have the same belief he does.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
We want people to respect ours, we should respect others as well.

No, not all opinions are deserving of respect, actually.

That's like saying we should respect the opinions of the KKK. Not gonna do it.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree with Sunny...again. LOL

I don't agree with Cody's opinion, however he has the right to have his opinions just like the rest of us have the right to ours. Maybe someday he will see things differently just like it could happen to any of us on any number of issues.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Wow josh was great on the talk... I think Julie might start to like him after that. Was fun to watch.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
As BB Kevin would say, Josh was humble and kind.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Good TV guide interview. It really highlights the difference between how Paul and Josh view themselves. Josh can admit to Paul playing a great game and it could have gone either way.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-19-winner-josh-martinez-interview/