TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: News articles outside the house: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 13, 2017 users admin

Rablake

10-23-2005

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rablake a private message Print Post    
At best, this board informs non-feed fans what happened. Too often it veers into "Anything short of murder is A-OK" vs "Oh how rude". Then it is rinse, repeat, rinse repeat.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, maybe if the hgs ever did any real game play, we'd have something to talk about. :-)

06-29-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Gentle reminder: criticizing others posters is not permitted. Disagreeing is permitted. :-)

Debbieeeee

09-15-2005

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbieeeee a private message Print Post    
Karuuna - I agree, what we see in the house is not how they are on the outside - If not how would these people hold down jobs? Some/most couldn't live like that 24/7/365, thank God, LOL That is why, I think that anyone who expended as much energy that Paul has from almost day one - My God, he has worked almost non-stop - deserves the $$, IMHO

Texgal

07-18-2017

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texgal a private message Print Post    
Apparently, Paul did not use the veto. Josh is upset because Paul probably blamed Josh for not using the veto. Here will be a good time for Josh to vote Kevin out instead of Alex if the vote is tied. If only he could get Alex to have a conversation with him. Maybe things will change later. One can only hope for Josh to jump ship and have final two with Alex.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, unfortunately if Alex won't talk to him, what's he going to do.

She's blinded by Paul if she doesn't go to Josh and ask for his vote.

Texgal

07-18-2017

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texgal a private message Print Post    
Paul will put up Josh and Kevin, next. Josh does not trust Paul his only hope is to win veto and pull himself off the block. I bet Paul throws the next HHOGto Christmas.

Texgal

07-18-2017

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texgal a private message Print Post    
Alex has given up. At least Mark tried to stay and sway people.
Alex is packing all her costumes in black plastic trash bags. Totally inhaling Paul's"mist". Walks like a zombie.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Josh wanted to save someone else earlier in the season-(can't remember who maybe Matt) Josh didn't go with his gut he rather follow Paul's vision. Josh needs to follow his instincts- inside and outside of this house.

Texgal

07-18-2017

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texgal a private message Print Post    
Paul wad asking Alex who he should take to final two. Lol she is still under his "mist".

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Paul acts like he KNOWS he is in F2 and will get to pick.... WTH, makes me thinks him and AG have this pre planned

Knowbody is that cocky re F2 at this stage. Glad I'm not taping this show anymore..... it really IS the Paul show.

So sick of listening <93>

Texgal

07-18-2017

Monday, September 11, 2017 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texgal a private message Print Post    
Guess, no one is watching the feed.
I heard Josh tell Paul not to be so down. Josh was surprised what Alex said to Paul in anger. I guess Alex finally figured it out since she has been alone sleeping in the Have not room. I missed the exchange.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Monday, September 11, 2017 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
This is just pity-me Paul. Must have used up the fake tears and the pretend indignation. I wouldn't believe him if his tongue came notarized.

Texgal

07-18-2017

Monday, September 11, 2017 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texgal a private message Print Post    
Chippy, as Jason said: Counterfeit

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Here is a link to the comicbook covers for the evicted HGs. I don't find most of them very clever but I guess for people like Cameron, Jillian, Ramses, Jess & Cody they didn't have a lot to work with. I don't understand Ramese at all and Matt's it totally off because a fox suggests smart and that wasn't Matt. I guess Raven's could be a reference to her ripping people off but other than that, I'm lost on her's too.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/
showthreaded ....

Texgal

07-18-2017

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texgal a private message Print Post    
Matt was called the silver fox because of his premature hair. In the comic cover A Raven is in the tree with Raven's bows on it head. " If you see the Grey you better be ware" (meaning Matt took advantage of Raven) just my interpretation.

Texgal

07-18-2017

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texgal a private message Print Post    
I think my favorite comic cover is Dominique's. She is shooting the snake people.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Ramses does Cosplay, when you dress up as your favorite character from movies, tv or video games, etc and he was dressed up as Johnny Mac's super hero character!

I laughed at Cameron's b/c of Jeff/Jordan and Brenchel!!

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Thanks for explaining some of them. At least they make more sense to me now. I get the grey for Matt. I just don't get the fox part of it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Here's an Urban Dictionary definition of Silver Fox.

TOP DEFINITION
Silver Fox
An attractive older man. Generally, one that has gray hair and is often desired by younger women.

An older gentleman who, despite his gray hair, --or maybe because of it-- is dead sexy.

Examples include: Robert Redford, Paul Newman, Anderson Cooper, George Clooney, etc.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Silver%20Fox

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
I found this indicating it was the jury house:

http://www.productionlocations.com/property/4366/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Stray, it is a beautiful house. They must be under strict instructions not to trash it like they do the BB house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks beautiful, seems like about 5 bedrooms plus Master, however, I didn't see a fully stocked unlimited bar, hahahahahahaha.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
I just read an article on Buddy TV that the same Reddit user who has predicted other BB news announced that Alex was evicted on a split vote with Josh breaking the tie. Then Paul won HOH.

Not that anyone is surprised.....

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
But you know what is weird about that house (besides the trend of not hanging pictures up anymore - just leaning them against the wall - which I've seen a lot of on homes for sale in California). Some of those bathrooms don't have any mirrors above the sink. A couple do, but the master bathroom and a few others do not.