TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: News articles outside the house: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 09, 2017 users admin

Debbieeeee

09-15-2005

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbieeeee a private message Print Post    
Me three, LOL

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Pink

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks for your answers. Now I won't be wondering if I'm color blind.

Back attcha, Maineiac!

Lsufan

06-29-2017

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lsufan a private message Print Post    
Oh Lord, now Paul is on TMZ, for slapping Josh.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I am so sick of Paul's bullying of Josh!!! Slaps him and calls him a F'n idiot! WTH

Does he slap his women around like that

It sucks Josh takes it and crys, but I've decided this is who Josh is, he's a really insecure 23 year old "mamas boy" who doesn't know how to stand up for himself. Bless his heart.

Xmas does the same thing to him. Xmas and Paul are the worst thing that has happened to ruin this season

Production let him back in the house, helped him along, and allowed a injured player stay in the game even tho she couldn't compete 95% in the comps

Worst season ever!!!!!

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
TMZ needs to do a story about abusive BB Producers because of that Slap, Punch, Kick comp they put together. The HG got slapped harder in it than Josh did by Paul. That said if I'd been Josh, I would have had a reflexive reaction and kicked Paul in the crotch.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Whhhhaat? I missed the slap. Doesn't that constitute violent physical contact? Shouldn't Paul be expelled?

I was confused about the pink outfit because there was one pix with an orange scarf on her neck.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
TMZ must have missed the thousand other slaps, hits, and kicks that Alex and Raven gave to Jason and Matt.

If a gumpy slap like that could get a HG thrown out, there would be nobody left in the game.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I've always felt that Christmas's care and concern for Josh is totally fake and not genuine at all. I think she has been using his emotions and insecurities to control him in the game.
Paul and Christmas have to be two of the worst players they had in BB.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
I see your point Lard but the hits Alex and Raven were doing were not calculated. They were poorly executed horseplay. I agree it should have been stopped.

But Paul's slap was deliberate. I just saw it on a video. It was done with fore thought and in my opinion malice.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/big-brother-house-guest-paul-abrahamian-slaps-pal-face-article-1.3482652

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Agree Main

Exactly Gidget! You can see Paul as he's entering he is shaking his head in disgust......

They are using his insecurities to control and manipulate him.... it is called mental abuse

Xmas and Paul's actions are disgusting
Those 2 are a piece of work

I pray Josh can wake the heck up and get Kevin on board as to getting Paul up and out. If it's a tiebreaker he gets to send Paul home! He than would be most of BB fans hero

Then Kevin needs to win HOH and take out Xmas .... win win

Alex would never win against Kevin or Josh

I want to see Kevin and Josh as F2 🙏

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It wasn't done with much force. It was still wrong however.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I agree it wasn't a hard slap,but he shouldn't have done it. Josh is an adult and needs to grow up. The article was an interesting read until the end where they accused Paul of going black face to intimidate Dom. That has been proven to be a lie.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
It doesn't matter if it wasn't a hard slap, you don't make physical contact to another's face. It's wrong period

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I said he shouldn't have done it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, that's what I said too. It was still wrong. :-)

But so many things get blown out of proportion (for example, as Lazylu pointed out, the black face lie)...*I* think it's important to be precise.

A slap can be a little soft slap, like Paul did, or it can leave a mark. I just wanted to make sure the record was clear.

Either is wrong, but leaving a mark would be an assault. That little slap would not.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I know it's not assault nor did Josh get hurt , but it was the intention behind it followed by "what I tell you about crying, F'n idiot" Paul's a bully! Period

I just wish Josh would stand up to himself

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't like the way Paul is behaving, however, using intimidation in this game doesn't feel like true bullying to me.

It's like calling poker players liars when they bluff.

It's part of the game, unfortunately. And a part that I don't like very much.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
That's not even game play ..... that's pure bullying

But this is my opinion and I will have to agree to disagree

I personally think Paul was bullied as a kid ( seems more like Paul IMO has "short man syndrome"makes him feel taller and tougher 🙄

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And what if Josh was a woman? Would the reaction to Paul's slapping be different?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Josh plays into the "Baby Huey" role--- he jumps on beds, gives bear hugs with a huge giggle, he plays pranks, walks into a room after being asked to leave, saying "just KIDDING!" gleefully. He embraces it. He cries for attention. He never cries about the way his "team" treats him, so if HE doesn't mind it, I surely don't. He is still in the house! After the first couple of shows, I would have donated money to help evict him, but now he's not that bad...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't agree to anything. :-) We trivialize bullying by calling game play bullying. Like I said, we don't convict people for lying in this game, but if they did it in real life, we wouldn't want to be part of their lives. Intimidation is how some people play this game. That's why I don't watch much any more.

Grooch, my reaction would be the same. Man to woman, woman to man, whatever combination - in the BB House. It was at a playful level. I don't like that kind of behavior, but I don't think it's deserving of huge outrage like some kind of crime.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The roles were reversed with Maven, and I don't remember ever hearing her being called a "bully." She would give details about she would kill Matt, right before she threw food at him, hit him with utensils, and constantly batted at him. Cher's iconic "snap OUT of it!" scene in Moonstruck was MUCH more forceful than Paul's, and remember, as Cody said, Paul is also "playing a character on a show...". I REALLY hope someone asks them about the hits/slaps, but I doubt all of us would read/hear/believe it, so it will be forever believed/debated!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm not outraged by it. Just disgusted by it. It was unwarranted. Paul looked like he was trying to control his anger as he was walking by and did the equivalent of kicking a puppy as he walked passed him.

But I will say, I only saw the tmz video.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Calimom, I never saw what Maven did. I always changed feeds when they were on. :-)