TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: News articles outside the house: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 06, 2017 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://tamaratattles.com/2017/09/06/please-vote-kevin-americas-favorite-player/

I am on board, even more so after seeing him sitting alone today.

Bowl4sport

07-21-2008

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bowl4sport a private message Print Post    
Kid's reasons for Cody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94edosVea8g

Tk27

07-04-2004

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
That was April and Jennifer

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I put in the flashback thread the hgs talking about Raven saying she knew Paul before coming in.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Thanks Bowl4sport for reminding me how much I miss Cody in the house.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Wait, Cody's NOT in the house?! I really don't notice a difference... except his coffee-making in the morning, he really didn't add or do anything for Live Feeders. Jessica's presence made him a bit more animated, but it interfered with her gameplay so it wasn't worth it. And I HATED the slurpy kissing sounds and stare-a-thons! I would love to have seen her play without him steering her wrong, she had much better instincts about the game.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Here is an article on Meghan and some treatment she got for the PTSD. She also tells what happened with the sexual assault. Says in the past after the assault she has been in a mental hospital 2-3 at a time when she went. I don't understand why BB ever put her in the house to begin with. They must have been aware of her background.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/life/entertainment/people/
2017/09/05/ptsd-anxiety-caused-megan-lowder-leave-big-brother-has-lifted-heres-why/621565001/

Denecee

09-05-2002

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I am with you Calimom3 on that! Cody was a no fun kind of guy.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Cruz, why would BB put Meghan into that environment knowing her background? I 'm glad Meghan had the foresight to get the heck out even if BB didn't have the foresight not to put her in there.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think BB is crossing the line these days. They would rather by pass menta health issues to have some more craziness in the house for higher ratings.

The fact that Megan's health issues didn't raise a red flag, tells me a lot about where AG's head is. She can't find normal healthy people who want to go on BB anymore..... explains a lot about this seasons pick of the bottom feeders

I really wish Cameron would have had a chance to come In once Megan left.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
The plot thickens

Girl in Paul's snapchat has come forward. Not Raven. See pic inside

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/
showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBDiscussion&
Number=27159740&page=0&view=expanded&
sb=5&o=21&rc=&fpart=

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I didn't think it was Raven, but it is coincidental that she also is a Walton. Thanks for the link Stray_cat.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Having someone in the house that isnt delusional to Paul, just sitting around everyday waiting for him to tell them what to do next, what to say next, who to ignore, who to pick a fight with, who to be mean to, when to eliminate themselves from a comp, when to eat, when to sleep, when it's ok to go the bathroom...is more fun than watching a bunch of mindless robots.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
100 percent agree Maineiac. It is all so predictable now...Only Cody and Jessica were willing to stir things up...now it is just a slow boring simmer to handing Paul the check.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hey, Mark tried, but everyone kept ratting him out to Paul. Even Elena.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Josh is the only one I have seen try to disobey Paul.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
cody and jessica were so boring though!

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree Dogdoc, but I wish he would make a move instead of listening to Christmas. We haven't really seen Josh disobey Paul...only in his own mind. Not that I'm not hoping he'll act on it one of these days.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Deneccee, as boring as what we are seeing now? IMO...no.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Thanks Stray. I know I could never tell it was Raven in the video.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Maineiac, I put a flashback time of Josh talking to the camera early this morning.

He's frustrated with Xmas that she keeps dismissing him about Paul, won't even listen to him and is getting pissed at him. He's worried that she will see him as disloyal to Paul. He's not. He just worried about votes if either one makes it to final 2 with him.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Maineiac, but this happens every single year after jury starts, the boring part.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Denecee, we've had many seasons where we'd be just getting to the really good stuff. This season...no so much. I'm still keeping up but I'm not really that interested anymore.
I hate how Kevin is treated, I hate how Kevin doesn't have a clue what's going on. I hate how Jason got played but yet still trusts that Alex knows best.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Josh seems to have a grasp of the game and what's going on but he doesn't have anyone giving him reassurance and that's his downfall.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
If you're a Paul fan you have enjoyed this season. If you're a fan of good game play by more than one person then you hate this season. This is more like Derrick's season which was also a big bore.