TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: News articles outside the house: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 05, 2017 users admin

Smevic

08-07-2008

Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
Thank you Jushvnfn.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Clearly Jason has a fascination with Rape (even if he has no intention of acting on it) normal people don't have those thoughts let alone tak about it.

Normal people don't talk like that..... even when locked up in a house all summer

Don't hear others talk about raping woman

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Interesting read. Dick's view on the season:

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-19-eveldick-weighs-in-mob-mentality/

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that this season would have been better without Paul. It's not that I particularly dislike him either. It's just that he has dominated so much that it's not as interesting. There was no competition.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jason is going to be in a world of hurt, for sure. He had hoped this would bring him a wider audience, but now he has offended that wider audience.

He made a friend in Kevin, but that isn't likely to end well.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hmmm.... what do you guys think of Evil Dick's idea to get rid of the vetoes?

Chippy

08-16-2007

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Agreed Jimmer. BB19 is produced and directed by Paul. From the absurdly loud DR performances to the thrown competitions to the eviction tactics and the vote. Temptations have been bumps in the road at best. Worst. Season. Ever. IMHO.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I do like the element of the veto. But, I don't like the idea of a backdoor way to get someone on the block without them having a chance to compete. I guess no veto makes you put up tow epode you want to see go and let the house decide.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree with Evel Dick.

Late last night on the feeds was interesting.

After hours where Paul was morose and crying, after he says he had news from home, he was seemingly overwhelmed with the house.

Later he differ about the huge burden it is to feel responsible for everyone's game but assured Josh and Christmas that it was okay good the three of them, he must get the three of them to the end.

Alex has just left after they talked about what she would do as HOH (target Raven).

Paul eased back into game mode.. How he would tell Raven, if she didn't win POV, that she had done nothing, too bad.

Then they started worrying about Alex being a good competitor and he got worked up and started talking about destroying her.. Kind of like he threatened with Cody and Jessica, sleep deprivation, harassing her during competitions, etc.

Christmas and Josh indicated their support.

Full circle from Paul regretting that he HAD to crush dreams to get to the end .. And the burden he feels being on call food everyone (though seems to me that it often was him barging in and imposing his agenda.. in his mind he has carried them all).. back to his aggressive stern threatening voice as he plans to destroy Raven, Alex and Kevin, while getting them to take each other out.

Josh feels bad about everyone left and is especially upset with HOW they are letting Alex and Jason think Kevin is going, but he assures Paul that he will do his bidding and that Paul must be kept off the block!

So all the angst and tears.. Paul was in DR for a very long time.. will probably be packaged as another favorable edit.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
No doubt.

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
I do agree with what Dick said except for Jody. I think they helped set the tone. They were not nice and I was glad they got the boot.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I totally agree with everything Dick said.

Farmerjj

08-10-2009

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Farmerjj a private message Print Post    
I agree with Dick

Jumping_in

08-23-2007

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jumping_in a private message Print Post    
Never was a huge fan of his, but I have to admit I agree with Evel Dick's comments on this season.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
I have learned many bad things from BB this year, one being that the big kahuna swear word is used as a noun, verb, adjective and pronoun in almost every sentence! šŸ˜¦

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I sooo agree with Evel Dick! This season is a disaster as is Paul and his šŸ‘

(From article ā¬†ļø)
ED: They gave Paul more advantages than any returning player EVER on Big Brother.Ā Why give returning players advantages to start with? Itā€™s a big enough an advantage just being a returning player in itself.

ED:Ā To me, in my opinion, this is one of (if not THE WORST) seasons in the history of the show.Ā The more production manipulates the game, the worse the seasons have become.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
I also totally agree with Dick! We will never know what this year would have been like without Paul, but I wish we had that chance and I am sure many HG do too. Especially Cameron!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No, I don't agree with Dick. I think he is delusional.

When I played, I did my own dirty work. I didnā€™t need the ā€œhouseā€ to gang up on someone, isolate someone, attack someone.

Oh yeah, that makes it so much better, and you are so much more enlightened. Not. He's just another person jumping on the negativity bandwagon, because it makes him special. Talk about group think!

Cinder

09-01-2000

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinder a private message Print Post    
I haven't posted all season but I have been following. I wonder how much Paul and Raven interacted before Big Brother. Was it just a picture? Or did they talk about the game?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I don't agree with Evel Dick. It's too convenient for him sit back and compare apples to oranges. It's too hard to compare season vs. season.

AG is right, Paul is but 1 HG... I'm assuming the HGs were able to watch last season... and saw a vet win against a non-vet. Wouldn't that be your first clue to vote him a vet out ASAP? Production has always provided some protection to vets. Maybe if Paul goes on to win this season any future vet will be dealt with quickly.

Paul was granted immunity for the first night.
America gave him immunity for the next 3 weeks... after that he's been unprotected and vulnerable to nomination. To Paul's credit a LOT of the HGs wanted to play with him... much to Cody's chagrin... even Mark kept telling Cody... as long as Paul is safe... I found it hysterical... 1 of 2 HGs who saw through Paul and there was nothing either of them could do to slap common sense into the rest. <77>

It is to his credit that he's positioned himself like he has. Personally I don't like these sort of seasons were there is a dominate player but the HGs don't... Just like Derrick.

Normally I like the back and forth of power shifts but I have to applaud Paul on what he's accomplished so far... although he needs to get himself into the F2... then win for this to a successful season for him.

He's going to need a vacation after this summer because he's been working 24/7 since the moment he walked into the house... one of the few that came to play and not just making it to jury...

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Cinder - I just saw this posted on twitter

https://twitter.com/StaciAnn11/status/905144151397814272

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Oh lord, for those who are keeping up with raven diseases she just addded one........oh and her mother has breast cancer...

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I've seen that video Stray and I can't really tell that if it's Raven or not. Also, it appears to be a meet and greet. Do you think they remember everyone that comes to one of those? It wouldn't surprise me to see a BB fan at a meet and greet prior to them going into the house.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Ark - yeah, who knows. That's why I did the

The tag on the top says:

"More proof, Paul knew Raven. She was at his house 3 days after BB Finale & even followed her SM accts. then unfollowed before BB19"

06-29-2002

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Questions about moderation should be sent via PM or email to the Moderators. Thank you.