TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: News articles outside the house: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 14, 2017 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Of course "Cody and I" is correct at times, but she used it incorrectly more often.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mom.. Josh tried to talk to Jess, but as usual she was as approachable as a pissed off scorpion.

Had she listened, she and Cody could have tried to work on others along with Josh and Christmas, to flip the house and not allow Paul to dictate.

Flips have happened over the years, but they take work and Jessica apparently felt entitled (because America supposedly gave her the hex she announced prematurely, and then used early on Cody) and couldn't bring herself out of her "I don't care and I am better than you" snit to try.

I am not missing her and Cody does seem to get that he shouldn't give up and that might help to be friendly.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Codys kids mom seems less high maintenance and is more of a plain Jane compared to Jessica. Cute daughter tho

Apologize if this has already been posted ☺️

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Link to photo above

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.romper.com/p/how-old-is-codys-daughter-the-bb19-houseguest-wants-to-win-for-her-68879/amp

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 19 Jessica's Instagram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLDUoVRGNs4

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I think Cody's ex-wife and Jessica are darn near twins. You put some expertly applied make-up on the ex, and it could be very difficult to tell them apart. Same hair, same high forehead, same pointed chin, same wide-mouthed smile. No wonder he fell for Jessica. She seems to be his type, well, except maybe for that executive hostess thing, which he may not fully know about.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Juju, ITA!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think he ever married his child's mother.

He certainly looks more relaxed in that picture!

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Reddit post by Kevin's son addressing his dad's and Christmas' relationship and some of the gossip spreading on the internet.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/6tph8h/just_a_quick_post_about_my_dad/

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Ark. That was a good read.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I feel so sorry for the family members of the HGs that didn't sign up for this. The anonymity of the internet turns people into vicious people with no regard for those family members.

Debbieeeee

09-15-2005

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbieeeee a private message Print Post    
Thanks Ark

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
It's immature to jump to cheating when it comes to Kevin's relationship with Xmas. just silly.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
How can you adequately co parent when you see your daughter only some summers?

Kearie

07-21-2005

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Perhaps they SKYPE daily.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
You can skype every hour but you can't co parent via skype, imo. I'm sorry. Parenting via Skype is becoming a thing, I guess.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The unfortunate truth is that sometimes parents live many miles apart, and you have to do the best you can. Sometimes that could have been avoided. Sometimes it can't.

Patty9755

07-18-2006

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patty9755 a private message Print Post    
Thank Heaven I am not the only one who noticed that Jessica and a lot of others think you have to use the pronoun I all the time. This is one of my pet peeves. I taught elementary school for 25 years, and as early as third grade our students were taught grammar. You should use the pronoun I in the subject of the sentence. Use ME in the predicate, which is the verb, or action word, and the rest of the sentence. Example: Cody and I fell in love. It was love at first site for Cody and me. To test it out, remove the person's name. I fell in love. It was love at first site for me. There. I feel better now.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the grammar lesson! It's been a few years since elementary school.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Patty9755, I learned that lesson oh so long ago and still fall back on it. The test always works !!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ark, thanks.. His son is so calm as comments roll in.

He says Kevin rarely leaves the house not in a suit, but inside, there is the Saran Wrap look.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Lots of parents are in long distance relationships with their child. It't the quality not Quantity. We know nothing about these HG outside of the house so I'm not going to question a parent's relationship with their child.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Skype is great. I just got to see and talk to my sister, niece and great niece on Skype.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Skype was a lifesaver for my children and me during all my husbands deployments.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Can you take them to the zoo or back to school shopping on Skype? Can you teach them to ride a bike on Skype? Can you wipe their tears and kiss their booboo on Skype? Can you chase the boogie man out from under their bed on Skype? I know lots of people are "raising" their kids from far away and Skype is one of their few connections. I'm a grandma that Skypes with her grandkids. Those grandkids live close to their other grandma and she truly gets to share their lives with them, unlike their "TV Grandma".