TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 12, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2000: General Discussions: Where are they now?: Archive through January 12, 2012 users admin

Curiouscat

Saturday, March 15, 2003 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Curiouscat a private message Print Post    
I just saw Josh Souza on Blind Date last night. It looked like the episode was shot soon after BB1 ... he said on the show he just moved to LA. Am I remembering correctly - was Josh from BB2 on Blind Date as well?

Nanarobin

Friday, March 21, 2003 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nanarobin a private message Print Post    
TRIVIA UPDATE: anyone recall the t-shirts that Karen often wore in reference to 'JILL'....
WELL....It was a 19 yr old girl (from nearby Bloomington, IN--Karen lived here in Columbus,Indiana) named Jill Behrman who mysteriously disappeared while riding her bike over 2 yrs ago with no trace. The authorities just found her body--or at least remains enough to ID her. They have a guy in jail now who was on drugs and hit Jill on her bicycle, paniced and then hid her body. The FBI has been in on this hunt for long while, as her parents just would not give up finding out what happened to her...especially in light of the Salt Lake abduction.

OBVIOUSLY..Karen wanted it brought to light, although I never did see any mention of it on the show. She wore the t-shirt often during her stint on the show. She used to live couple of blocks over from me, although, I did not know her.

Draheid

Wednesday, April 30, 2003 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Draheid a private message Print Post    
Well, I just watched an episode of a 'game' show called Street Smarts. This week they are calling their episodes "Reality TV Week" and on todays show, none other than "Chicken" George Boswell himself against Monica Bailey from BB2! What was really cool about the show was that they were playing for their favorite charity. George's charity was Southern Vermont College in consideration for the gift they donated to him personally on the show of a full scholarship for one of his kids!

Well, as it turned out, George WON!!! $2,200 for SVC!!!

I thought that was pretty cool. Monica's charity, "God's Love - We Deliver" a charity which provides for food for children and adults suffering from AIDS, HIV, and other serious illnesses. Even though she did not win the game, the show still gave her charity $500.

Edit to add: Special thanks to Donut for the heads up about this show. There are going to be additional episodes this week with a couple of Amazing Race & Real World contestants on there.

Ryn

Friday, May 02, 2003 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ryn a private message Print Post    
Dunno how long it will work, but for those of you with Real - here is a link to a promo for the Reality specials - George speaks in it - looks like it was run late last year maybe since the date is 2002.

http://demand1.stream.aol.com/ramgen/wb/
gl/wbonline/extra/2002/streetsmarts/
realitypromo.rm

Twinkie

Thursday, May 29, 2003 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twinkie a private message Print Post    
Last night I saw Brit on E! and she looks great! Her hair is all black now, just below shoulder length. She is having a blast working behind the scenes now LA. At the present time she is a casting producer but will shortly be updgraded to an associate producer for a new reality show coming up soon. She seems more mature now but when she smiles its still that sparkling smile with the twinkle in her eyes! She is still adorable!

Cinder

Sunday, June 15, 2003 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinder a private message Print Post    
Just saw a commercial for a show on AMC "Reality People" It will have Chicken George in it. It comes on at 10PM EDT, June 16.

Scribe

Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scribe a private message Print Post    
Best of the BBs -

Em101

Sunday, August 24, 2003 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Em101 a private message Print Post    
is it just me or does anyone watch DAYS OF OUR LIVES but i think i have saw BRIT on there about 2 times now she plays a nurse she doesn't have much lines but i think she's doing a good job !!

Wapland

08-01-2000

Sunday, February 12, 2006 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wapland a private message Print Post    
Chicken George is in Las Vegas working at the Tropicana...his job is meeting a greeting new club card members.

Here's a pic.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, February 13, 2006 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
So all that talk about him dying from cancer were grossly exaggerated? I sure hope so.

Wapland

08-01-2000

Monday, February 13, 2006 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wapland a private message Print Post    
yep....because there he is in the flesh. Although he seems happy in this picture, we did overhear him saying to the lady he was working with how much he feels let down by the hotel. Apparently they are not promoting him enough.

We chatted briefly. He said I would see him on television again but wasn't specific about what. He said his daughter quit school and didn't use all of the scholarship she had been awarded as a result of his appearance on the show. He certainly looked healthy to me, but what do I know?!?!!?!?

Fondly
Wappy

Mammyyokum

06-05-2005

Monday, April 10, 2006 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mammyyokum a private message Print Post    
Nenarobin,
I live in Columbus, too. I knew Karen Fowler, also. The newest of news on Jill Behrman came today http://www.therepublic.com/main.asp?SectionID=
1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=95955&TM=67117.16
And I pray that her family can finally find closure.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, April 10, 2006 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Is Jill a Columbus native, but not related to BB? I read the article (how horribly tragic), but couldn't place her.

Darclyte

07-11-2005

Friday, September 08, 2006 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darclyte a private message Print Post    
Reality meets Reality.
I had never seen this posted before, but if it
was...sorry...here it is again!
Here's Eddie McGee, winner of Big Brother 1
in a music video for a song called Enemy by
the band Fozzy. The lead singer of Fozzy is
former WWE Wrestler Chris Jericho who was on
Celebrity Duets on Fox, but got voted off by
the judges on the first week (viewers vote
now.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9h16JTxOUU

~ŠL

Darclyte

07-11-2005

Sunday, September 10, 2006 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darclyte a private message Print Post    
Jamie Kern co-anchors Good Day Oregon from 6-9am.
Her bio below.
No mention of being a former Miss Washington,
or having been on BB1.
I guess she's trying to look more "legit?"

http://www.kptv.com/newsteam/9353441/detail.html

~ŠL

Highlighter

09-03-2003

Thursday, November 02, 2006 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Highlighter a private message Print Post    
Re Jamie Kern and the lack of mention of BB1........maybe because she actually sounds legit and very qualified for the reporter position based on her experience listed at the website, whereas she was kind of a joke on BB1!

Max

08-12-2000

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Max a private message Print Post    
Jamie Kern (now Jamie Lima) is leaving KPTV in Portland. Here's the info I got from this site:

Mckryan

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mckryan a private message Print Post    
Eddie McGhee was on tonight's episode of Desperate Housewives! He played a guy in a wheelchair that confronted Gaby about parking in a handicapped spot without Carlos.

Spear

08-06-2001

Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
dh

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well according to reality BBQ, Jordan never actually wrote her book. She went back to stripping full time in 2005 and is still doing it (and she's 35 which is ancient in her field). She just started a blog, here's the link but WARNING- it has extremely graphic language...

http://quixoticdancer.blogspot.com/

Marysafan

08-07-2000

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marysafan a private message Print Post    
I just saw Jamie Kern Lima on the 4th hour of the Today show with Hoda Kotb and Kathie Lee Gifford. She was promoting a product called "Abs in a box" where she demonstrated how to use waterproof make-up to create the illusion of abs on your tummy. Also the same technique to create bigger boobs and hide cellulite.

Jamie is either very pregnant or has gained a lot of weight. I wouldn't have recognized her if I hadn't recognized the name.

Holly

07-22-2001

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Is Jordan the one Dr. Will hooked up with in BB2?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
here's the video (and remember, it has been 8 years- and Jamie wasn't skinny-thin in 2000 either)

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/
25689303#25689303

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, August 01, 2008 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Thanks Wilson! I recognized Jaime right away! Her face looks the same to me. Maybe she is pregnant or maybe the dress she wore just wasn't very flattering to her midsection.

She is CEO of her company.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Jamie is getting around. Now she's the developer of a cosmetics company being sold on QVC. I didn't recognize her name, but when I saw her face on one of the product pages, I remembered!

This is just one of the products & the info on Jamie is down under the product description: http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/
app.detail/params.item.A211531.desc.It-Cosmetics
-Bye-Bye-Under-Eye-Concealer-with-Collagen-Brush